PDA

View Full Version : Hatch how to adjust

1_slo_92
06-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Anyone know how to adjust the hatch? Mines leaning to the pass side a little but I can take it back over if I loosen all the bolts but It won't latch down? Anyone in the general area of highland/clinton county willing to help out LoL? I had my fiance helping me but shes not the strongest person in the world and trying to hold the hatch and bolt it down sucks!!!

MFIELD
06-12-2007, 06:08 PM
The best way to do it is to remove the striker ( the piece it latches on ) and then adjust the lid to fit. There isnt much adjustment in the bolts you can see when it is open but you can pull the trim piece off and loosen the nut there and get some movement. Make it fit that way and then put the striker back in and make it latch.

1_slo_92
06-12-2007, 06:35 PM
I see what your saying but I can get it to line up it's just 1 set of hands with the heavy hatch isn't working out to well. I will try and round up some friends by the weekend to get this resolved.

plated
06-12-2007, 09:05 PM
is the rubber adjusters still under the hatch? alot of times they will fall out or rust where the adjusters go in? and if one fell out it will lean to that side

1_slo_92
06-13-2007, 01:02 AM
I'll have to check in the morning I never thought about that, I will post up as soon as I check it. Thanks Plated