PDA

View Full Version : It felt good

80 hate
06-13-2007, 01:25 AM
Nice day so I drove the mustang in to work. I was on 275 when another 94GT pulled along side me. It was black and had a cobraR hood on it. The guy just kept looking over at me and then he floored it and pulled away. We were running about 70 with traffic and ended up side by side agine. So this time when he started with the looks I said way not. We did the three beeps and I shifted down to 4th and just walked away from him. It wasnt even close. After that the guy wouldnt pull along side me agine. I know its not a true race doing from a 70mph kick down....But damn it felt good. The first real time I got on my car scense i bought it.:D

MrsAPE
06-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Alan has had that happen a bit lately. But the ones that pull up next to him that he smokes or runs neck to neck with always pull back up. Respect?! Difference between a punk and a true car nut!

strokercobra
06-16-2007, 11:50 AM
Alan has had that happen a bit lately. But the ones that pull up next to him that he smokes or runs neck to neck with always pull back up. Respect?! Difference between a punk and a true car nut!

I agree. I always give the thumbs up after a roll race no matter what happens. I respect a guy willing to throw-down on the highway. I love roll-races on the highway. At 70 mph, wouldn't third be a better option for our friend who started the thread (Unless he's runing 4.56's).