PDA

View Full Version : I APOLOGIZE TO ALL INVOLVED WITH PINKS CAR

93cobra
06-13-2007, 11:01 AM
To everyone involved in the pinks car. I meant no harm yesterday bringing up the question about what the goal of the pinks car is & why should everyone want to keep donating their time, parts & money to it. I should of read back through the old posts & got some answers myself before speaking. There was some negative vibe going around the stick race that I overheard & only wanted to get some answers before donating & giving some answers to the family who approached me interested in sponsoring late last week. I asked many people over the past few weeks what was the main goal & got many completely different answers. I should of emailed some of the guys up north involved & asked them directly, but didn't since I don't know any of those guys. Again my bad...I'll be around this stuff from here on out & am here to make friends, not create enemies. I have some parts laying around that I no longer need....I know I could sell them for decent money but I'll donate them if they are still needed...

-fuel cell
-lakewood 90 / 10s struts

Johnny K

quik lx
06-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Well said Johnny...and thanks for your donations.:bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
06-13-2007, 01:02 PM
To everyone involved in the pinks car. I meant no harm yesterday bringing up the question about what the goal of the pinks car is & why should everyone want to keep donating their time, parts & money to it. I should of read back through the old posts & got some answers myself before speaking. There was some negative vibe going around the stick race that I overheard & only wanted to get some answers before donating & giving some answers to the family who approached me interested in sponsoring late last week. I asked many people over the past few weeks what was the main goal & got many completely different answers. I should of emailed some of the guys up north involved & asked them directly, but didn't since I don't know any of those guys. Again my bad...I'll be around this stuff from here on out & am here to make friends, not create enemies. I have some parts laying around that I no longer need....I know I could sell them for decent money but I'll donate them if they are still needed...

-fuel cell
-lakewood 90 / 10s struts

Johnny K

I like when someone is big enough to apologize like that. That says a lot about you. I know your a good guy.;)

PonymanfiveO
06-13-2007, 01:05 PM
And I wanna apologize for the post I made getting everything started.
I never ment to cause harm or bad blood between anyone, I just wanted to motivate people to work together because thats what were all about.

looks like everything is good in the hood now.:cool1:
The way it should be.:bigthumb

89notch
06-13-2007, 01:21 PM
I like when someone is big enough to apologize like that. That says a lot about you. I know your a good guy.;)

Word.. I also apologize for being such a dick about it. Thanks for the donation of the parts but we already have a fuel cell for the car but the struts would help a ton. Wanna come work on the car this week? :lol: If you want to donate the struts you can drop them off at cincy if you would like. Just let me know when you drop them off I think Timido is stopping by there today to pick up some things and bringing them to my house tonight

91lxnos
06-13-2007, 02:10 PM

Way to man up this is all about a good cause and we (all of us here on stangbangerz) will complete this thing on time, good to have you on board:bigthumb

93cobra
06-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Word.. I also apologize for being such a dick about it. Thanks for the donation of the parts but we already have a fuel cell for the car but the struts would help a ton. Wanna come work on the car this week? :lol: If you want to donate the struts you can drop them off at cincy if you would like. Just let me know when you drop them off I think Timido is stopping by there today to pick up some things and bringing them to my house tonight

The 90/10s are out at rigid right now...I will be out there soon & I can get them & take them to cincy speed or if anyone lives out that way...I'm sure they can pick them up if you call Rob first 724-0609:bigthumb

93hulk
06-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Your a good man johnny. I think I took it the wrong way also and Im sorry for being a dick yesterday.:)

snotzs135
06-13-2007, 04:33 PM
:agree: sorry

plated
06-13-2007, 04:48 PM
I like when someone is big enough to apologize like that. That says a lot about you. I know your a good guy.;)well said...thats just what grown folks do..unity in the community:angel: now about that $1,000 donation LOL

PaulFiveOh
06-13-2007, 05:13 PM
This thread shows the true spirit of StangBangerz.

MrsAPE
06-13-2007, 05:29 PM
awww..its nice to see you all kissing and making up.
kidding!! about the kissing part.

wht_stang
06-13-2007, 05:30 PM
and im sorry i cant help as much as i'd like :( i don't have any spare parts or spare cash and i feel i'd be more in the way if i tried helpin work on it i know some but not enough

WCKDGT
06-13-2007, 10:01 PM
and im sorry i cant help as much as i'd like :( i don't have any spare parts or spare cash and i feel i'd be more in the way if i tried helpin work on it i know some but not enough

:agree: im with you on this i dont have much either or as much knowledge as these guys

Timido
06-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Dont worry stop by I can find work for you!! I am glad everyone can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just got home from Kellys. The car is on jack stands with the Suspensions starting to be put on . The fuel system is getting planned out lots of work still needs done. The cage got a fresh coat of paint thanks Cary. I have to say Rigid Race Cars does a nice cage. Chris and Matt did a great job painting the car I think it looks great. While we were working on the car it was nice to see the some of the support that everyone showed. There were several people stopping by bringing parts. Keep at it.

93cobra
06-14-2007, 10:08 AM
well said...thats just what grown folks do..unity in the community:angel: now about that $1,000 donation LOL

I called my buddy who approached me with the sponsor questions last night. His family owns a ford dealership. He is talking it over with his dad today. He wanted to know....what our feelings are about their logo on the car that will stand out somewhat...not neccesarily on the doors but maybe the deck lid or hood. When he calls back, I'm going to put him in touch with Kelly & see if they can work something out. What is Kelly's ph#?

Holly
06-14-2007, 10:26 AM
I called my buddy who approached me with the sponsor questions last night. His family owns a ford dealership. He is talking it over with his dad today. He wanted to know....what our feelings are about their logo on the car that will stand out somewhat...not neccesarily on the doors but maybe the deck lid or hood. When he calls back, I'm going to put him in touch with Kelly & see if they can work something out. What is Kelly's ph#?

Please keep us (Matt, Tim, and I) in the loop on this. Thanks guys.

plated
06-14-2007, 11:11 AM
I called my buddy who approached me with the sponsor questions last night. His family owns a ford dealership. He is talking it over with his dad today. He wanted to know....what our feelings are about their logo on the car that will stand out somewhat...not neccesarily on the doors but maybe the deck lid or hood. When he calls back, I'm going to put him in touch with Kelly & see if they can work something out. What is Kelly's ph#?i was only joking,but that would be cool as hell i don't see why we can't get blackhorse to make up a BIG sticker for the trunk or door??any $$ donations at this time would be greatly appreciated i seen kelly needs atleast $200 in an fittings alone.i'll pm u his number

89notch
06-14-2007, 01:07 PM
Any donations can go straight to cincy speed since craig is ordering all the parts for us.