PDA

View Full Version : starting the to get list

jaystang44
06-16-2007, 10:21 PM
I have just bought my, all stock 02, GT about last september and have been looking at a lot of new iteams to dress it up but I also want to get some basic bolt-ons as well. I deffinently want a cat-back exhaust but for now that is too expensive. I was reading up on some nice bolt-on parts and found about three or four things I would like to get besides the exhaust and maybe a tune: throttle body and plenum, cold air intake, and underdrive pulleys.

My question is I want the JLT performance's ram-air intake system, which will match the color of the car True Blue, its 4 inch inlet but without a new throttle body/plenum will this fit the stock parts? I am going to get a new throttle body but with my buget I am going to have to piece it together you know how it is with hobbies and school...:rolleyes:

The other question is in the magazine I have been reading they use a Accufab 75mm throttle body and plenum package would this be a nice iteam to pick up or what?

Just starting to get into car or I should say Mustangs so I dont know much about them but I am learning as I go so any help with what parts I should look for or brands would be helpful thanks

Sharad
06-16-2007, 11:36 PM
accufab's stuff is SUPER nice!

Black Hole
06-17-2007, 09:22 PM
I had the JLT ram air setup on my 01 Cobra.....nice setup that didn't really pickup that much power on the dyno, but provided me a nice, straight, big airway from the MAF to the TB that didn't heatsoak. ;)

I'll be picking one up for the 03 before too long. :D

02mingryGT
06-18-2007, 08:12 AM
I have the JLT CAI and Accufab 75mm throttle body and plenum. The throttle body is definitely worth it.