PDA

View Full Version : Pappadeaux in Springdale

BigBadStang
06-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Went saturday afternoon and the food and service was absolutely awesome!
if you're in the mood for Cajun/Creole seafood...you cant go wrong here!
and the drinks are outta this world!
i had texas red fish blackened, with crayfish etouffe on dirty rice, the wife had jumbo crab cakes and coconut encrusted fried shrimp, and it was all delicious! definately will be going back again, and again.
right off crescentville rd behind springdale 18 movie theater.

krman
07-09-2007, 06:24 PM
:) I agree as we took some out of town customers there for lunch a few weeks ago and the service/food was fantastic. That plus the fact that the company picked up the tab might have helped.....

95redstang
07-09-2007, 06:28 PM
I've dropped a bunch of clients off there..I've heard it is really good..Maybe that's why Bahama Breeze closed..

MsBlkramair
07-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Went saturday afternoon and the food and service was absolutely awesome!
if you're in the mood for Cajun/Creole seafood...you cant go wrong here!
and the drinks are outta this world!
i had texas red fish blackened, with crayfish etouffe on dirty rice, the wife had jumbo crab cakes and coconut encrusted fried shrimp, and it was all delicious! definately will be going back again, and again.
right off crescentville rd behind springdale 18 movie theater.

Man, makes my spaghetti and texas toast dinner sound like crap. lol I love seafood......I will have to try it out!

fst 5pto
07-09-2007, 08:46 PM
I used to work right next door at pictoria tower and we had lots of free lunches there.... talk about good food tasting even better! :lol:

Paul408Notch
07-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I like that place quite a bit, but I'm not baller enough to eat there very often. I think it was like $60 for two of us last time. Good though.

wht_stang
07-09-2007, 10:20 PM
We went there once and it was good. I wasn't that impressed though maybe cause I was spoiled living in Florida. Now, talk about some good ass seafood.

MrsAPE
07-11-2007, 07:43 PM
yum. i have been meaning to make hubby take me so we can try it. mmmmmm crab cakes!!

BigBadStang
07-12-2007, 12:20 AM
yum. i have been meaning to make hubby take me so we can try it. mmmmmm crab cakes!!

make him take you, we love it!
we've been 3 more times since our first visit, and it's been a consistently great experience!

MrsAPE
07-12-2007, 07:10 PM
i will do! gonna tell him you said so too!!
we live 2 exits up from there.
whats the cost factor for two?

BigBadStang
07-12-2007, 08:40 PM
really depends on what you get.
i think the most expensive dinners (aside from the australian coldwater lobster @market price) are the angus filet @$29
and the angus ribeye @$27.
and i think their lunch menu items hover around 8-12 bucks.
they have a drink called a "swamp thing" and it is a strong mutha! all of their drinks are good and strong!

MrsAPE
07-12-2007, 09:16 PM
sounds like a nice evening out material!!
we'll have to do this soon!
oh hubby....date night!! :)