PDA

View Full Version : 5000

Maximus
06-19-2007, 08:51 PM
So what do I post for my 5000th post?
Do I mention that its been a long road to the 5000 mark? Do I get hammered and do some drunken ranting about what has been and what will be? How about all the Hours wasted/spent on here? What about all the friends made on here? Or all the Great customers on here? Tell the story of hauling some guy (who I barely knew at the time) and his Black Mustang to Ga and losing $100 to another guy in a bet. The many many times the "old crew" would come over to the house and work in the garage or all of us head out to the track, Middletown, BWs or Hooters? The very first time we got a bunch of people together and INVADED Hooters. (The video of the damage we did to their parking lot is still on the net and the remnants are still in the asphault.) I guess I should mention the very first Cabrewin trip. (Those Fucking Mud People!!) I know I shouldnt forget our famous ski trip to perfect north. Everyone was in rare form (actually not rare for this crew) and the Disco Ski suit...:bigthumb
Maybe mention the endless nights drag racing (with cheat codes) at the ole bachelor pad. I guess I better not forget Columbus for NMRA. That was pretty cool and I saw that, with my friend, I can walk on FIRE!!
OH YEAH, I HAVE to mention the crazy parties, especially the Flying Saucer Costume party!! Whoa....I cant remember if that was when the "Camaro" song was introduced or if that was another blur, I mean party.
Vegas, well I cant say too much about that. You know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, except when three crazy guys have a rental Stang and a video Camera. :D
The parties at the Bowling alley. Bowling Green NMRA would DEFINATELY have to be mentioned...I dont remember the first one. But I do remember the second one...Whoa! Crazy Shit.

Maybe I should mention everything that has happened since Ive been on here.
I dunno.........Ill think of something.:(

Paul408Notch
06-19-2007, 09:03 PM
I feel you brother. I'm a member of a lot of message boards, but this is the only one that I feel like I'm part of a family. There are always a few cousins that you're not sure what the hell kind of drugs they're on, but in general, the people here would do just about anything to help another member. I've been a part of almost all of the memories you listed, and I'll be a part of more to come. It just brings a smile to my face to think of everything. :)

Mr.Moontang
06-19-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm glad I could be a part of it!!!

MrsAPE
06-19-2007, 09:12 PM
wow. you posting ho! wish we could have been around for more of it. but so thankful were here now.

Black Horse
06-19-2007, 09:31 PM
Happy 5000th...makes me want to bake you a cake or something......

Timido
06-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Happy 5000th...makes me want to bake you a cake or something......

Cookies?

DeckerEnt
06-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Congrats. I am looking forward to the 6000th and so on. The more drunken stuff, the better. I am only slowly reaching 1000. LOL It has been a good ride so far.
Keith

Black Hole
06-19-2007, 11:56 PM
5000? :dunno:

DeckerEnt
06-20-2007, 12:19 AM
5000th post.
Keith

dedpedal
06-20-2007, 07:07 AM
Congrats Cracker. we didnt think you could type enough to make 5000 posts.

PonymanfiveO
06-20-2007, 07:39 AM
atta boy Craig. Well done.

You may not know it but I really look up to you and I consider you as one of my best friends. The past few years Ive got to hang out with you and get to know you have been the best years of my life. Ive seen you do a lot in the past few years. Have a lot of fun with friends, build a few sick streetable fast ass cars, start a beautiful family, run the best damn speed shop ever, and a ton more things most normal people couldnt or wouldnt take on. You are a very creative, high energy, motivated, funny, and smart person. We are all so lucky here to have you as a friend, moderator, and family member of SBZ.

I salute you Craig Newport!:cheers:

now go kill a 12pk. in that bad ass garage of yours and make #5009 a good rant.:bigthumb

MJ

Black Hole
06-20-2007, 08:32 AM
5000th post.
Keith
I know what he meant.....look at my post count and you'll understand. ;)

beefcake
06-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Tell the story of hauling some guy (who I barely knew at the time) and his Black Mustang to Ga and losing $100 to another guy in a bet.

I'll never forget these words from Craig. "Your too big of a Pu$$y to get a tattoo! I'll bet you $100 you won't"

As I stood there and pondering, thinking about the 16-18 hours of work i've already had done, I accepted the wager.

As we walked into the tattoo shop, I raised my sleeve to the guy revealing my 9 hour piece, and said. "I'd like to get this area filled in right here"

I remember hearing a faint "fuck" in the backround lol.

Then the "well, your not allowed to cry or i win!"

lol, that was some funny shit. btw, craig almost got all our asses kicked in the bar next door as well. :)

Holly
06-20-2007, 09:10 AM
Do I mention that its been a long road to the 5000 mark? Do I get hammered and do some drunken ranting about what has been and what will be? How about all the Hours wasted/spent on here? What about all the friends made on here? Or all the Great customers on here? Tell the story of hauling some guy (who I barely knew at the time) and his Black Mustang to Ga and losing $100 to another guy in a bet. The many many times the "old crew" would come over to the house and work in the garage or all of us head out to the track, Middletown, BWs or Hooters? The very first time we got a bunch of people together and INVADED Hooters. (The video of the damage we did to their parking lot is still on the net and the remnants are still in the asphault.) I guess I should mention the very first Cabrewin trip. (Those Fucking Mud People!!) I know I shouldnt forget our famous ski trip to perfect north. Everyone was in rare form (actually not rare for this crew) and the Disco Ski suit...:bigthumb
Maybe mention the endless nights drag racing (with cheat codes) at the ole bachelor pad. I guess I better not forget Columbus for NMRA. That was pretty cool and I saw that, with my friend, I can walk on FIRE!!
OH YEAH, I HAVE to mention the crazy parties, especially the Flying Saucer Costume party!! Whoa....I cant remember if that was when the "Camaro" song was introduced or if that was another blur, I mean party.
Vegas, well I cant say too much about that. You know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, except when three crazy guys have a rental Stang and a video Camera. :D
The parties at the Bowling alley. Bowling Green NMRA would DEFINATELY have to be mentioned...I dont remember the first one. But I do remember the second one...Whoa! Crazy Shit.

Maybe I should mention everything that has happened since Ive been on here.
I dunno.........Ill think of something.:(

I think the Camaro song came from another drunken evening in our basement, New Years Eve (before you met Shawna). We definitely used to have some great parties! I have SO many pictures from those parties!

5,000 posts... wow. I still like the old days when you got on here and typed drunk stuff in the middle of the night, it was like waking up so our own SBZ comics every morning. :lol: Then you'd try to edit your posts when you got up, but one of us always quoted your post so you couldn't change it! :D

nkystanger
06-20-2007, 11:06 AM
One thing i remember about craig that he didnt mention.....

I think it was me, him, Vinny and Blackhole at a csr cruise in up at forest fair mall back in 2003. To make a long story short, about ten ricers had this guy and his buddy surrounded and were basically punking them out and trying to start a fight. These two guys were out numbered and you could tell they didnt want to fight all these guys. So Craig ran over and said he was a off duty cop and broke it all up, probably saved those two guys from getting a beating. I always thought that was funny.

Maximus
06-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Im feeling a group hug coming on:)

bestracing
06-20-2007, 01:05 PM
I just remembered the 2004 SBZ Dyno Day at Cincy Speed and a nice conversation that insued....... :lol:

Black Hole
06-20-2007, 01:41 PM
I just remembered the 2004 SBZ Dyno Day at Cincy Speed and a nice conversation that insued....... :lol:
WITH or WITHOUT the golf club? :D

Jeff88coupe
06-20-2007, 02:05 PM
FFFOOORRRRRREEEE:)

Maximus
06-20-2007, 03:49 PM

LOL!!! That guys a Tool:lol:

Mista Bone
06-20-2007, 04:19 PM
"just get it off the dyno........"

ricmcusa
06-20-2007, 08:40 PM
2004 Ok hopefully in 2008? I was at cincy speed today. Place looks good. Nice changes :bigthumb

bestracing
06-20-2007, 10:21 PM
"just get it off the dyno........"

WITH or WITHOUT the golf club? :D

FFFOOORRRRRREEEE:)

LOL!!! That guys a Tool:lol:

Wow! That sure was memorable for a few others here too :lol:

Maximus
06-20-2007, 10:44 PM
2004 Ok hopefully in 2008? I was at cincy speed today. Place looks good. Nice changes :bigthumb

Its getting there.:o

quik lx
06-21-2007, 12:38 AM
I was at cincy speed today. Place looks good. Nice changes :bigthumb

I wanna work there!!!

I'm halfway there on the posts!!!

Maximus
06-21-2007, 12:54 AM
I wanna work there!!!

Call me tomorrow:)

quik lx
06-21-2007, 01:01 AM
Done!

Maximus
06-21-2007, 01:02 AM
Ahhh growth is a good thing.

PonymanfiveO
06-21-2007, 09:23 AM
can I put an application in?

I just had an interview about two blocks down this morning.
job searching sucks. :(