PDA

View Full Version : June 19th

carriep
06-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Well it was my 8th anniversary yesterday and I finally got divorced. Tell me that wasnt meant to be, lol. Then I had to have my baby girl, Tasha 10 1/2 year old female rot put down. That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I still have Chance he is 11, hes day will come soon. I think I am done with the dog thing, it just hurts to much. :( :mad: :( Carrie

untamed
06-20-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. That is a really hard thing to go through. We have 3 dogs, they are 5,6 and 11. Their day will come and we too will be done with the whole dog thing. It is a terrible thing to go through but they are worth every minute you have them. Enjoy the memories. Give a big hug to your other dog.

wht_stang
06-20-2007, 11:05 PM
im sorry to hear that we just went through the same thing with my dads dog he was 13 or 14 i believe

Maximus
06-21-2007, 01:09 AM
Im sorry for you loss. :(

quik lx
06-21-2007, 01:10 AM
AAAWWWW! get a new puppie!!!

Stang849
06-21-2007, 07:36 AM
Im sorry for your loss, and you are correct its one of the hardest things you will ever do, putting down a beloved pet.

91lxnos
06-21-2007, 09:23 AM
I had an Austrailian Shepard pup I had to put down becuse of Parvo I know your pain sorry for your loss.

Black Hole
06-21-2007, 10:11 AM
Sorry to hear about your girl.

My parents had to put down their dog last week......it was really rough for the whole family.

My girls (Rottie lab and German Sheppard) are 16 and 15 months old....and I hate to imagine that day coming in 10 years. :(

REDHOTGTGIRL
06-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Aw, I am so sorry! Losing a pet sucks, my family has been through that. I have 3 and 4 year old dogs right now, I can't imagine how much it's gonna hurt when their time comes. Their little so hopefully they'll have another 10 years or so, I love the little buggers! I hope you feel better.

firestang70
06-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Carrie sorry to hear about your bad news. Its amazing how close we get to those slobbering fur balls. I'm going to hug my fur ball in the morning when I get home.

Holly
06-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Aw, I am so sorry! Losing a pet sucks

You ain't kidding! Our cat Benny got hit on the 4th of July two years ago, and then the following year, we had to put down the cat Vinny had for 10 years (she had diabetes).

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12569&highlight=Benny

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22461&highlight=Benny

Now I have two young ones, I hope nothing happens to them for a long time, I would be crushed. Rudy is only 2, and Reese is only 1, and they are indoor kitties, so I am trying to keep up on their health (shots and stuff) so they stick around for a long time, I don't think I could handle losing either of them.

Sorry about your loss Carrie. Get you another puppy, it helps! I got Rudy right after Benny got hit (two days after), and it helped, believe it or not.

carriep
06-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Thank you everyone, it as really sucked thats for sure. My mom picked her up from getting cremated today. I just didnt want her to be stuck in the ground. As for going home and giving my other dog a big hug, he will bite me he has some issues lol. It will be a very long time before I get another one. Again thank you everyone. Carrie

95redstang
06-22-2007, 12:38 PM
I had to take our boxer to the vet yesterday. He came inside and had a bunch of little marks on him..Looked like he was stung by a hundred bees. His face and head was swollen. The vet said he had hives and an allergic reaction to something..Maybe some kind of bug outside. He was telling me that if I would have waited much longer that his throat could have closed up and he would have kicked the bucket. So they gave him a shot of steroids and a shot of Benadryl.

qwk93ta
06-22-2007, 01:05 PM
I had to have my black lab put to sleep a few years ago because she had a slipped disc in her neck. The vet would not do operate because of her age (11). The vet let me hold her while she went to sleep, very tough to do.