PDA

View Full Version : Klipsch Speakers

mach_u
06-21-2007, 08:29 AM
I went out at the end of last year and upgraded the home theater to all Klipsch speakers and was super impressed with their sound. A few months a go I disconnected everything due to a basement remodel/entertainment center build. Thanks to BobT got most everything hooked up Tuesday night and finally finished last night. Well I went to play a movie and noticed my Center channel was super quiet for some reason. I called Klipsch tech support this morning and discovered that in the move one of my bridge plates on the back of the speaker had come off and was nowhere to be found. Unfortunately the part is not offered but the tech took the time to explain a work around and then proceeded to offer me tips on hooking things up - basically went the extra mile. If anybody is considering a home theater, I would definitely recommend Klipsch! :bigthumb

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Yeah, for the money i'd say they're even better than Bose since Bose is so damn expensive. I've had Klipsch PC speakers and they're badass.

PaulFiveOh
06-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Agreed. I have the KlipschTHX PC sound system and its wonderful.

It's nice to hear that the Customer Support is friendly and competent as well.

mach_u
06-21-2007, 10:13 AM
It's nice to hear that the Customer Support is friendly and competent as well.
Plus it sure is nice talking to an American - in Indianapolis at that! :bigthumb

Mista Bone
06-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Ever have to move their BIG speakers?

Klipschorns

4 foot tall and 150-200 lbs but they sound so sweet!

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/klipschorn.aspx

cobrajoe
06-21-2007, 06:49 PM
I am a Acoustic Research and Definitive Technology fan!