PDA

View Full Version : buckeyegoats.com - cry babies

darkhorse
06-21-2007, 02:44 PM
Just a heads up regarding a local Northeastern Ohio GTO board and a few of it's cry baby members.

Russ/GTO1 - this guy is the biggest cry baby, whining, ricer excuse using PUNK that i've ever had the misfortune of encountering on a forum.

This guy is labeled "The fastest NA GTO in Northeast Ohio" - a moniker that he keeps only because he refuses to race anything that will offer him a challenge. This guy has LITERALLY backed out of PRESTAGE against a 4 door Caprice that runs as quick as he does - BACKED OUT, as in REVERSE

His most common excuse is "My car is too hot, but then will slide into the lanes against a 14 second Dodge Neon" Wow - how impressive, the MIGHTY GTO takes out a NEON.

This same guy, while not going to the track, will post "Kill" after "Kill" regarding some clapped out 5liter Mustang, Dodge 300, or some other insignificant car that he can put 10 car lengths on - IMPRESSIVE guy - real IMPRESSIVE.

Hey, while you're at it - stop by the local weaver workshop and beat up some of the handicapped kids.

Here's GTO1's IMPRESSIVE signature:
Russ

Go Fast,
2004 PBM A4,AFR 205s 62cc, FTI cam (224/228 .600/.600 114), 90mm Fast intake/Nick Williams TB, LPE CAI, Kooks w/cats, Borla, Rollmaster timing set, LS6 ported oil pump, AMW catch can, Meziere electric water pump, Ford Racing 30# injectors, MSD Blaster Coils, NGK TR55IX, Magnecor 8.5, Baer Brakes/Porterfield Pads, Rossler Terminator II, Vig 3200 3D, B&M supercooler, Russell fuel line, Pedders Justice & Strip II, Hotchkis sway bars, BMR STB

And Look Good!
Woodward hood, SAP Grill, Webasto 710 Sunroof, Chromed Wheels, Hoen, Gentex, Goodyear F1 GS-D3, Nitto DRs, Banshee Inserts & Pod, Interceptor gauges, Optima Red Top

440.1 rwhp 397.7 rwtq
11.983 @ 114.49

Keep in mind that if you run anything faster than 13.5's - you will not have a snowballs chance in HELL of getting this guy to race you.

$60k + wrapped up in a car that makes 440 to the wheels but can only run an 11.9 ONE TIME - WEAK.

Mista Bone
06-21-2007, 03:46 PM
:cheers: = :squirt:

:dunno:

:popcorn:

darkhorse
06-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Yeah kind of a mindless pissed off rant.

Basically - owner of fastest na gto in NEOhio brags about killing cars that he should not even consider racing but will not race a car that is competitive.

Bashes Mustangs - will not race the fast ones.

Deletes any and all threads that are posted calling him out.

Pussyboy has literally put his car in reverse and backed out after lighting the pre-stage bulb when we tried to sneak a comparable car in to race him.

Continues to brag about beating cars that he should beat.

Basically a car bully with Hugo Chavez (Venezuala) tendencies on buckeyegoats.com - has mod power and uses it liberally.

347sc
06-21-2007, 04:00 PM
You'll have that.lol

darkhorse
06-21-2007, 05:31 PM
I know it sucks and sounds petty but I HATE bullies of any kind.

darkhorse
06-21-2007, 06:52 PM
New video for him

http://media.putfile.com/GTO1---Internet-Bully

cobrajoe
06-21-2007, 10:31 PM
There must be a lot of that going on ie: the I'll beat your sorry ass ride mentality . I had a Silver/Gray one next to me on 6th street at the light to go out to 75 and when it turned green he like busted ass to get over in front of me. Now I gave him no indication that I wanted a stop light drag or even revved the engine, hell I am out cubed, But and I mean this sincerely Let goat boy try that shit next summer and he just may be in for a surprise!!!!:evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

darkhorse
06-21-2007, 10:42 PM
There must be a lot of that going on ie: the I'll beat your sorry ass ride mentality . I had a Silver/Gray one next to me on 6th street at the light to go out to 75 and when it turned green he like busted ass to get over in front of me. Now I gave him no indication that I wanted a stop light drag or even revved the engine, hell I am out cubed, But and I mean this sincerely Let goat boy try that shit next summer and he just may be in for a surprise!!!!:evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Yeah - he probably had to hurry home to post how he put a football field on you.

Sigh

dedpedal
06-22-2007, 07:10 AM
Ive gotten used to wannabe racers doing shit like that. Theres never a cop around when you need one.

bestracing
06-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Sounds like that one guy, Waylon, I think his name was???

darkhorse
06-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Just an update - sorry, it may seem petty but I hate bullies and I won't back off of him. Several of us have called him out on his BS

Sorry - will not let up on this guy.

DarkHorse wrote:

stop deleting my posts for ignorant personal reasons or simply delete my account but don't xxxx censor me like some communist dictator.

2 Blue GTO wrote:

Come on Mods and Admins, he is even asking for it. Give the man what he wants!

How about we do a poll on the matter. You could even require a unanimous vote. I still don't think there would be any opposition.

Listen Dickhorse- All I know is that it seems like you only get on here to start arguments and you always seem to have the last word. If you don't like the people here and if you are tired of all of us whiney bitches and our excuses just don't get on here. Seems like a pretty simple solution to me.

DarkHorse wrote:

See? Now THAT is a personal attack - and a weak one at that. That post there is something that I would agree needs to be deleted however i'm not as weak willed as others so I shrug it off - internet banter.

Russ - just admit it dude. Quit the games and admit it. You won't run competition for this reason, and that reason and then back to this reason.

I make attempts to 'contribute' to the board - but it seems that you happen to spout off so much bull**** that it's hard for me not to call you out. You're the 'top' dog - act like it and step up.

Stop abusing your mod 'power'.

Jason will not ban me - i've asked several times.

I am so beyond your excuses that i've dropped the whole subject - then you deleted our posts because we congratulated Jason on a new best and are cheering for him to knock you off of the 'top' list here - is that wrong? Jason at least runs his car without excuses of any kind.

As for your tranny issues - you should contact Rossler, either your trans cooler is too small or you have an internal issue with that thing. I'm sure you've contacted them already.

Hopefully I didn't subliminally make a personal attack in this reply - like the TT GTO guy above.

GTO1 wrote:

Do you not think that you caused 2 Blue GTO and G.T.O to respond the way that they did? This is a GTO site and this is a typical troll response.
Now as for the congratulations...Jason read what I deleted...he knows exactly why I deleted them.

But since you seemed to throw out an olive branch , I'll just address the civil part of this that you ended with.

Koolrayz also has a Rossler and he thought that I need to add a fan to push air through the trans cooler at the strip. I don't think that there's anything wrong with the tranny because the cooler keeps the temp in the 140 - 160 range in normal driving conditions. However, the short runs on the strip doesn't let enough air flow long enough to let the cooler do it's job.

Oh...and I'll be racing next thursday at National Trails...hense why I'm hoping for good weather.

Kurt02gt wrote:

Russ,

the biggest problem with you is you go on here bragging about your kills on cars that are not worth racing or you know you can beat. We all saw you back out of a race with Johnny, I asked you to race and you claim it was to hot and I walk to the staging lanes to watch a few passes. I look up and you was staging, one heck of a cool down You post that you are the fastest NA GTO in Ohio, you are going to get called out. Plain and Simple!

For you to delete our post congrads Jason on his new best and stating he will be the next fastest NA GTO is wrong and you know it.

Mista Bone
06-22-2007, 02:14 PM
http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Drama%20Llama%2002.jpg

cquist
11-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Just came across this. The only thing I will say is I doubt he has 60k invested. I bought mine new and have about 42k in it. I know you could buy a hell of a lot faster car for that type of coin, but I am happy with the results.

2-8-1
11-25-2007, 02:26 AM
All he can get is 11.90's? We have a Bolt on Trans Am here that will do that on slicks...jeebus...

It's already trapping 112, lid, longtubes, and tune...

whats left? gears and slicks?

JonS
11-25-2007, 12:22 PM
The drama llama.:lol::lol:

Seems like I've heard about this GTO guy somewhere before.

What kind of a high 11 second car gets too hot to race.:lol:

e5shea
11-30-2007, 01:24 AM
The drama llama.:lol::lol:

Seems like I've heard about this GTO guy somewhere before.

What kind of a high 11 second car gets too hot to race.:lol:
Probably at buckeyestangs.com . The goat crowd was frequent there until buckeyestangs helped them get their own site up and running.

Greg Seibert
11-30-2007, 03:11 PM
We had a guy years ago with a 409 cheby in an NHRA class, who would only race after he saw who he was running against to lessen the odds of being beat. Nobody fell for his bull about never being beat.
By the way, it was street driven, run 11.xxs, mildly modded, never ran hot, and had somewhere in the range of under two grand in it.
Which makes me wonder, how much $$ was in Kellys easy 9 second rocketship Pinks Coupe?:cool2: