PDA

View Full Version : My first street race!!!

Stangman
06-23-2007, 07:55 PM
so yeah, comin home from work in the almost 200k wonder car, and i get to the batavia area and i spot a purple camaro... so i know the driver knows i am back there, cuz the camaro speeds up and slows down... so finally i am able to catch up just enough to tell that yes this car is a V8 car yet no Z28 badges... and that the driver is a GIRL!!

So we messed with each other a lil bit and we got up to the light on the way to Mt. Orab, on Eastwood road i believe, she made a point to make the redlight:rolleyes: so i pulled up along side the car and said "sounds good!! and wheres the badges??? thats a stealthy lookin one!" she laughed...

so the light turned green, i glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw her glancing at me, so with out any sort of signal, we both nailed it at a roll at the exact same time, and i got the jump, i held the camaro at my door untill the end of 3rd, thats when she started to pull up to the back of my front fender... so i smacked it in 4th and heard a pop, but still held into it... a few seconds later i heard her get 4th, id think we were doing a buck, maybe a buck ten, but it was prolly slower, i was just excited, haha, so judging by about what my speed was and what gear i was in, that was prolly about a quarter mile, so i honestly think i took her. cuz once she made it into 4th she started to back off after a few, so i think tha was the end, so we both eased off, she proceeded to pass me and get in my lane to pass slower cars and get off the Mt. Orab exit, after she smiled and waved of course... hope i run into her again when i am runnin some higher octane gas and with my timing adjusted correctly... but damn was that some fun shit...:)

Bluecrew07
06-23-2007, 09:16 PM
so it sounds like you got your cherry popped in the race world:lol:

Mr.Moontang
06-24-2007, 01:08 AM
Get her number next time...

Maximus
06-24-2007, 01:29 AM
DAMN!! I gotta Pee.

Tell me what happens!!!:popcorn:

'92Stang
06-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Did she have a mullet with yosemite sam mudflaps:D

Stangman
06-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Did she have a mullet with yosemite sam mudflaps:D

suprisingly no... :lol:

did have a lil red oxide primer on the drivers rear quarter, and had a sticker on the back window that said "import killer"

CAPRISTANG
06-25-2007, 08:53 AM
That's great you beat a FOUR CYLINDER CAMERO !!!! Just teasin.. V6 CAMERO....LOL

theyallslow
06-25-2007, 09:33 AM
it may have been a 305(boat anker)

Bluecrew07
06-25-2007, 11:55 AM
That's great you beat a FOUR CYLINDER CAMERO !!!! Just teasin.. V6 CAMERO....LOL
hahaha

Mista Bone
06-25-2007, 12:53 PM
likely a 305 TPI........mine was a slow turd.

theyallslow
06-25-2007, 02:44 PM
as are most 3rd gens

Gene
06-25-2007, 02:46 PM
likely a 305 TPI........mine was a slow turd.

Only thing worse than a 305 TPI is a 305 with a 4bbl Rochester, like my 84 Z28 had.

Stangman
06-25-2007, 05:31 PM
whatever it was i i beat it, lol!

Bluecrew07
06-25-2007, 06:52 PM
whatever it was i i beat it, lol!
nuthin to brag about if it was a 6cyl

firestang70
06-25-2007, 07:19 PM
before you make this uneducated comment sir when is the last time you ran a GN? You will notice they look nice from the back as well as the front.:rolleyes:

'92Stang
06-25-2007, 08:25 PM

Why are you such a fucking ass mike we used to be friends what happen??? ill race you friday night if you can find your balls and come to the track....the night i raced the rsx and barely lost was the last night i raced on the street ass.

Remember this^:lol:

stangman_5
06-25-2007, 09:18 PM
I have drove jessie's car a few times and it is pretty damn quick for having almost 200xxx on it, But i will say i have owned a 350 camaro stock that was damn quick to. I can honestly say jessie's car would have gave my I-roc a run for its money.

Bluecrew07
06-25-2007, 10:21 PM
before you make this uneducated comment sir when is the last time you ran a GN? You will notice they look nice from the back as well as the front.:rolleyes:
Beating a 6cyl camaro is nothing to brag about. they arnt the fastest around.

RyanR
06-25-2007, 11:07 PM
Bluecrew vs the stangman

02mingryGT
06-26-2007, 08:26 AM

That or a Porsche.

Stangman
06-26-2007, 10:39 AM

First of all... pay attention dillweed, it was a V8 Camaro... I am not a moron, i do have the ability to distinguish the differences in exhaust tones between a 6 and an 8... and it was definatly an 8...

Bluecrew vs the stangman

Ryan, youve been wanting that for a while now havent you?? and Im not stupid... his car is clearly faster... I'd rather not strip my car of almost everything that would keep it considered a street car and race it...

Bluecrew07
06-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Bluecrew vs the stangman
he would prolly blow up his car if we raced..i heard he cant even do a burnout:lol:

bobtsgt
06-26-2007, 01:51 PM
can't you girls behave for one day

CAPRISTANG
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
I liked to see that race..

firestang70
06-26-2007, 02:10 PM
he would prolly blow up his car if we raced..i heard he cant even do a burnout:lol:

Josh as the voted village idiot on this site I am absolutely amazed you would start messing with ANYONE. He is a nice guy that has never given people grief on this site. You want to start laughing at someones car? More posts have been made making fun of your car and you getting pissed, so you poke fun at someone elses? Are you that big of an idiot that you need to put down another persons car to feel good. If thats the case don't put your mighty 13.4 in your sig. It will be fuel to ridicule you even more. Note to staff you may just want to put this thread in the whipping room now. Someone just can't help but dancing in mine fields:HYF:

'92Stang
06-26-2007, 02:31 PM

Apparently someone else can't either:flipoff: http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25566

Stangman
06-26-2007, 02:49 PM

Sorry... my bad... i didnt know you had to be able to do a burnout to be a cool guy... from what i remember, spinnin aint winnin.... so i guess my car hooks better than yours:flipoff:

:lol:

He is a nice guy that has never given people grief on this site.

Thank you Dale :bigthumb, I think there is no use in making enemies on the internet... although some people accell in their "keyboard ninja" skills...

In fact... I've tried to stick up for you on several threads, Josh, yet... it still seems to be very much impossible... in fact ive very much given up....

Bluecrew07
06-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Josh as the voted village idiot on this site I am absolutely amazed you would start messing with ANYONE. He is a nice guy that has never given people grief on this site. You want to start laughing at someones car? More posts have been made making fun of your car and you getting pissed, so you poke fun at someone elses? Are you that big of an idiot that you need to put down another persons car to feel good. If thats the case don't put your mighty 13.4 in your sig. It will be fuel to ridicule you even more. Note to staff you may just want to put this thread in the whipping room now. Someone just can't help but dancing in mine fields:HYF:

wow. he may be a nice guy i never said he wasnt. Not laughing at his car at all. All i said was that I HEARD that it cant do a burnout. maybe you should read the post right. No shit my car has been made fun of and dont know why there is nothing wrong with my car. So how am i poking fun of someone elses car. i dont make fun of anyone on this site:confused: . you dont even know whats goin on between me and jesse so why dont you just stay out of it.

Apparently someone else can't either:flipoff: http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25566
and to you mike, what the hell does bad weather and me wreking my car have to do with a burnout???

wht_stang
06-26-2007, 07:11 PM
the funny thing is he keeps digging his own holes

'92Stang
06-26-2007, 09:04 PM
and to you mike, what the hell does bad weather and me wreking my car have to do with a burnout???

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Thought ya wrecked your car trying to impress pre-pubescent kids at the high school:rolleyes: , If not, my bad:tongue2:

Bluecrew07
06-26-2007, 09:30 PM
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Thought ya wrecked your car trying to impress pre-pubescent kids at the high school:rolleyes: , If not, my bad:tongue2:
wasnt tryin to impress anyone. i had my sis in the car. wouldnt do that stuff. just bad weather

strokercobra
06-26-2007, 09:59 PM
:agree:

I can't do a burnout either, guess I'm just slow. Jesse is good people, I know this to be a fact. Saying someone would prolly blow their car up if they raced it, isn't a compliment.:cool2:

Stangman
06-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Jesse is good people, I know this to be a fact.

Thanks Jeff!:bigthumb

And clearly... I DID race... I DID beat the camaro... and she STILL holds together... Josh your 4.6 2V will probably be ticking by the time it reaches 120K... and I garauntee that my good ole pushrod 5.0 will still be kickin long past the 200,000 mile mark... and i still take it up to 6 grand...

firestang70
06-27-2007, 06:14 AM
wow. he may be a nice guy i never said he wasnt. Not laughing at his car at all. All i said was that I HEARD that it cant do a burnout. maybe you should read the post right. No shit my car has been made fun of and dont know why there is nothing wrong with my car. So how am i poking fun of someone elses car. i dont make fun of anyone on this site:confused: . you dont even know whats goin on between me and jesse so why dont you just stay out of it.

I heard alot about you Josh, should I believe its all true? To witnesses on scene I HEARD you were trying to show off and wrecked your car. What should I believe???? Your car has been made fun of for being a Fobra, you didn't put the Cobra badges back on your new front end from weather???or what I HEARD happen. I don't know whats going on between the two of you nor do I care. But when you make a post on an internet forum you have no control over what people stay out of. If you like Josh why don't you stay off this site. Better yet stay on its WAY too much entertainment keeping you around.

Mista Bone
06-27-2007, 06:24 AM
Only thing worse than a 305 TPI is a 305 with a 4bbl Rochester, like my 84 Z28 had.

From a 40 mph roll, I got passed by a Tercel on Evendale Drive

86 Peanut cammed TPI......

Gene
06-27-2007, 09:04 AM
From a 40 mph roll, I got passed by a Tercel on Evendale Drive

86 Peanut cammed TPI......

140 old, arthritic horses under the hood, eh? ;)

Steves LX
06-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Josh I dont know you so I am not going to bash you. I do know Jesse and he's a good kid and I have driven Jeese's car and its pretty stout for the miles that are on it. I'm sure what he raced was a V8. Before you go running your mouth why dont you practice what you preach. It seems that you always dig yourself a hole on this site and then you try to push it off on someone else. I know anytime someone gets in a legitamate street race with someone else on the road if you win its all the better ecspecially if its he or shes first one. At least Jesse is posting stuff related to mustangs and StangBangerz and not his first KISS and WET DREAMS that he had the night before. Sounds to me that you need to spend more time on MySpace and not StangBangerz or perhaps get a job so you can pay for your education and grow up.Thats all:

Bluecrew07
06-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks Jeff!:bigthumb

And clearly... I DID race... I DID beat the camaro... and she STILL holds together... Josh your 4.6 2V will probably be ticking by the time it reaches 120K... and I garauntee that my good ole pushrod 5.0 will still be kickin long past the 200,000 mile mark... and i still take it up to 6 grand...
we will see.

Just so everyone knows i never said that you was a bad guy

Blackballed
06-27-2007, 08:12 PM
At least Jesse is posting stuff related to mustangs and StangBangerz and not his first KISS and WET DREAMS that he had the night before. Sounds to me that you need to spend more time on MySpace and not StangBangerz or perhaps get a job so you can pay for your education and grow up.Thats all:

This is some good stuff:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stangman_5
06-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Damn this thread's still going? All this frustration over someone talking smack of a fellow bangerz mustang :flipoff: not cool.

Stangman
06-28-2007, 11:25 AM
Damn this thread's still going? All this frustration over someone talking smack of a fellow bangerz mustang :flipoff: not cool.

yeah... you'd think we all own camaros or somthing:lol: ...or Hondas!!

RyanR
06-28-2007, 06:14 PM
firestang70 off the bottle vs bluecrew:popcorn:

craigels
06-28-2007, 06:42 PM
firestang70 off the bottle vs bluecrew:popcorn:

No contest, Dale would hand him his ass off the juice.

Craig

Bluecrew07
06-28-2007, 09:42 PM

Craig
your prolly right:bigthumb

firestang70
06-29-2007, 08:49 AM

Craig
Craig did you say my name,hand and, ass in the same sentence?:eek:

ricks_85_gt
06-29-2007, 01:52 PM
WOW!!!! It really amuses me how much someones exciting story which would usually be congratulated could turn into a argument. I dont say a lot on here and I usually keep to my self but sometimes I feel the need to speak. If you take jesses car and put it up against a newer mustang it will lose maybe, depending on who is driving. You may also laugh and say haha i won but just you wait. Me and jesse have some plans for that 5.0 well I do I just have to talk him into it. His car is awesome for what it is and will always be cause its a mustang. It dosent matter if the camaro he raced was a v6, Ive seen v6 cars with 1000 plus hp, besides Mustang-Camaro arch rivals thats cool no matter what. Anyway Jesse kicked butt and well that flippin sweet. I want a car with a hearse speed shifter and a pool ball grip, one of these days Im gonna have a car that bad a$$ I'll be cherpin gears with my head out the window screamin ;asrhpiausie;fajo4a89*Y%)(*#$(*#$!!!! I have drivin jesses car and I hauled Major a$$ all the way to his house.......and thats why I havent driven it since, but it was fast for a stock stang. But anyway who cares he had fun and im happy for him, now im goin back into my silence.

Stangman
06-29-2007, 02:52 PM
I want a car with a Hurst speed shifter and a pool ball grip, one of these days Im gonna have a car that bad a$$ I'll be chirpin gears with my head out the window screamin ;asrhpiausie;fajo4a89*Y%)(*#$(*#$!!!!

there ya go, fixed it for ya Joe Dirt:bigthumb

ricks_85_gt
06-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks buddy!!

stangman_5
06-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Way to go rick thats the way to keep a thread this cool alive i get in here everyday to see what else i can laugh about :lol:

Gene
06-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Craig did you say my name,hand and, ass in the same sentence?:eek:

Don't forget the juice...:D

firestang70
06-30-2007, 06:19 AM
Don't forget the juice...:D\
Sorry my bad.:D

RyanR
06-30-2007, 02:26 PM

Craig

what did his car run off the juice? It might be closer than you think on the street........

firestang70
06-30-2007, 02:46 PM
I run upper 12s on motor. I drive thru where Josh lives all the time. Yeah I could fall asleep and have him beat me. Then again he could be getting a kiss while we pulled up to the line.:lol: I shouldn't laugh I'm jealous really.

Bluecrew07
07-01-2007, 10:42 AM
I run upper 12s on motor. I drive thru where Josh lives all the time. Yeah I could fall asleep and have him beat me. Then again he could be getting a kiss while we pulled up to the line.:lol: I shouldn't laugh I'm jealous really.
you just keep on going dont you

Gene
07-01-2007, 06:30 PM

You just make it too easy.

mustang8998
07-01-2007, 09:36 PM

At least Dale knows how to use caps and punctuation. He can also spell purdy good too!;)

Now, go back to kissing (whatever it is you kiss) and STFU! :evilflip:

Metcalf Racing
07-02-2007, 12:14 AM
listen guys street racing is dangerous!!! Non of you should be doing it. Grow up

Steves LX
07-02-2007, 10:53 AM
I'll run bluecrew on the street or the track with no bottle, just all motor. And back to the burnout comment goober my 11 y/0 could do a burnout with an automatic. Rumor has it that you bought an automatic because you dont know how to drive a manual and if thats true thats cool. But in return lets not bash another because they can't do a burnout in a manual which I find hard to beleive.

Stangman
07-02-2007, 11:22 AM
I'll run bluecrew on the street or the track with no bottle, just all motor. And back to the burnout comment goober my 11 y/0 could do a burnout with an automatic. Rumor has it that you bought an automatic because you dont know how to drive a manual and if thats true thats cool. But in return lets not bash another because they can't do a burnout in a manual which I find hard to beleive.

:lol: :bigthumb

Steves LX
07-02-2007, 11:38 AM
My pleasure anytime.

'92Stang
07-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Jesse stopped by and left something in the street. Now bluecrew, bring your automatic, powerbraking car over:chicken: Car looked, and sounded good Jesse:bigthumb

Mr.Moontang
07-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Can I bring my automatic foot braking car over too??? That looks like fun Mike...

OrangeStang04
07-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Can I bring my automatic foot braking car over too??? That looks like fun Mike...

Oh Oh OH!! Me next! Me Next!!!

stangman_5
07-02-2007, 07:09 PM
So thats what jesse was doing over there the other day.

mustang8998
07-02-2007, 08:35 PM
listen guys street racing is dangerous!!! Non of you should be doing it. Grow up

Who the hell are you? And what did you do with Craig? :lol:

Metcalf Racing
07-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Street racing is for children. It's dangerous. You should think of others

'92Stang
07-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Anytime Scott You have to go for a ride in the railbuggy first though;)
Oh Oh OH!! Me next! Me Next!!!
3078 lindale-mt.holly, amelia 45102:bigthumb

Along with some horse tradin' rear bumper cover for some ten holes:D

Stangman
07-02-2007, 11:51 PM
You sure that was me Mike? my car leaves 2 stripes, lol! although my fuzions are bad for not leaving any stripes...

So now your road is the designated burnout road now eh? this could get fun...

That... and riding the trails in the badassed Sami!!!

stangman_5
07-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Riding trails in my jeep sounds bad azz, I wanna play :(

Stangman
07-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Riding trails in my jeep sounds bad azz, I wanna play :(

You would have fun... but i dont think your jeep could handle those trails... that, and i think your jeep wouldnt quite fit between most of the trees back there....

you'll just have to come out with me one day when i go over Mikes, he'll take ya for a ride in the trailbeast:bigthumb

stangman_5
07-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Sounds good to me then we can go to your other buddy mikes and get my jeep dirty.

Stangman
07-03-2007, 03:43 PM
now thats a plan, not many trees there by that mud hole...

stangman_5
07-03-2007, 03:47 PM
:bigthumb Its on like donkey kong :lol:

Stangman
07-03-2007, 03:51 PM
never say that again.... lol

firestang70
07-03-2007, 06:18 PM
I wasn't going to post but, I just can't stop! Someone please help me.

'92Stang
07-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Bring the jeep on out fellas. So far this week I've killed a toyota 22r truck, and a jeep tj tryin' to follow the sami:bigthumb ( on the same hill ):lol:

stangman_5
07-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I would love to try to take on some of your hills but I have never had my jeep off road yet and if the trails are as narrow as jesse says I dont know if it will handle it.

2-8-1
07-03-2007, 09:55 PM

except that the 3.8's will give a stock 94-98 GT a run for their money.

I used to pick on mustangs in my 1996 Camaro 3.8...it wasnt quite stock...

Bluecrew07
07-03-2007, 11:24 PM

Ill race you at the track not a problem. :bigthumb Rumor is wrong i can drive a 5spd just fine, dont know who started that one. I think you be in for a suprize with my power braking car

Stangman
07-04-2007, 01:23 AM
I wasn't going to post but, I just can't stop! Someone please help me.

its ok Dale, admitting it is the first step to recovery:D

2-8-1
07-04-2007, 11:45 AM

Now, I saw this one, and I must say, you really don't know what your talking about.

I promise you, a boy in town here had a 96 that would smoke your ass...

I promise you my old 96 6 banger would smoke a 1999 GT+ with no power adders. In fact, I've done it with the car before. And everyother V8 car slower than a LS1 that thought it was going to have some fun with a lowly V6 Camaro.

Any GM product with the 3.8liter engine has the potential to be an outright beast. Its the same lineage that made the GN and GNX.

I have been known to lay off on smaller engines myself. But holee damn I know what some of those little fuckers can do. Saying that you beat one should be another notch in the bedpost as it were. Wait until a Regal GS smokes your ass, nothing like the humbling experience of getting waxed my grandpa in his grocery getter.

Metcalf, thats a hot car you got there. Loving the color.

stangman_5
07-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Ok I was not going to say anything about it but, what kind of V6 mullet machine (stock with no power adders as u said) is going to beat all kinds of V8 mustang cars. I was under the impression that blue crews car ran 13.??. Now I have drove a LOT of cars in my day and a V6 camaro is not that fast.

Stangman
07-04-2007, 02:34 PM
I think a lot of it has to do with the Driver factor...

Bluecrew07
07-04-2007, 03:38 PM
I think a lot of it has to do with the Driver factor...
this is true

Bluecrew07
07-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Jesse stopped by and left something in the street. Now bluecrew, bring your automatic, powerbraking car over:chicken: Car looked, and sounded good Jesse:bigthumb
tell me when and ill show you how to lay down rubber

wht_stang
07-04-2007, 04:22 PM

buddy you wouldn't know a damn thing about laying RUBBER you're still stuck on getting kisses :lol: :lol:

RyanR
07-04-2007, 04:36 PM
:popcorn:

Bluecrew07
07-04-2007, 06:33 PM
buddy you wouldn't know a damn thing about laying RUBBER you're still stuck on getting kisses :lol: :lol:
when did you start being gay??

R825OH
07-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Blue, you some kinda homophobe,? or just a closet fag ?

'92Stang
07-04-2007, 09:27 PM

Junior, the only thing you could teach me is probably how to bake cookies.:HYF: When you said, "lay down rubber". I hope you were referring to your car, and not pulling condoms out of your boyfriends rectum;) Doing long burnouts really isn't my thing, too damn expensive on tires. I posted my address above, mapquest it. Anytime, your welcome:bigthumb Just remember left foot brake, right foot gas:lol:

Stangman
07-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Junior, the only thing you could teach me is probably how to bake cookies; Just remember left foot brake, right foot gas:lol:

:lol: that was hillarious!!:lol:

wht_stang
07-04-2007, 10:51 PM
when did you start being gay??

and what the hell did anything i said have to do with being gay first off at least i've got a ring on my girls finger second mine isn't more of a man than i am unlike ms goocatcher

Bluecrew07
07-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Blue, you some kinda homophobe,? or just a closet fag ?
no and no. you guys are all fucking loosers

Bluecrew07
07-04-2007, 11:28 PM

This really isnt impressive

FoxEgirl
07-04-2007, 11:36 PM
and what the hell did anything i said have to do with being gay first off at least i've got a ring on my girls finger second mine isn't more of a man than i am unlike ms goocatcher

What. The. Fuck. I have not been on this site for MONTHS. It's really the absolute least of my worries these days. However, I get on to see what everyone's plans were for the 4th. And I come across this as a new post. And what a insult, Eric! Why is it that like 85% of people on here are mother fuggin bullys? Does it make you men feel big and bad when you make fun of someone else? Putting them down for their problems, hard ships, differences, and opinions? You all put downn everyone anymore! And Eric, who gives a rats ass what you bought for your girlfriend. I'm pretty sure that jewerly has absolutly nothing to do with anything on this thread and or this web site. Who cares about a ring. Really. And uh, calling me a man??? Seriously, how sophomoric are you??? You wanna talk about me? Here's my number cupcake, 470-2294. Talk smack to my face, coward.

Ok, carry on with your being such bad asses and insults. You all really are making yourselves look bad by acting like complete ignoramuses.
Oh, in laymans terms - that means jerk.

stangman_5
07-04-2007, 11:38 PM
I am still waiting to see some burnout pics WTF. If the car is so bad ass lets get some pics of that bitch spinning tires.

Bluecrew07
07-04-2007, 11:41 PM
I am still waiting to see some burnout pics WTF. If the car is so bad ass lets get some pics of that bitch spinning tires.
who are you talking to

Bluecrew07
07-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Junior, the only thing you could teach me is probably how to bake cookies.:HYF: When you said, "lay down rubber". I hope you were referring to your car, and not pulling condoms out of your boyfriends rectum;) Doing long burnouts really isn't my thing, too damn expensive on tires. I posted my address above, mapquest it. Anytime, your welcome:bigthumb Just remember left foot brake, right foot gas:lol:
your so fuckin gay dude. maybe your not into long burnouts because you cant do them.

Stangman
07-05-2007, 12:30 AM
it appears i am no longer the center of attention in this thread anymore, lol!

wht_stang
07-05-2007, 01:16 AM
ok i hope this doesn't upset the wrong people but this is a pm i recieved from mr goocrew himself
Fuck you Eric your a fucking peace of Shit!
look asshole the first bit was a joke about laying rubber i told you once before i wont fuck with people i say shit to get a laugh out of BOTH parties so your little gay comment pissed me off so of course im gonna say something back you got it comin but now this you little rich mama's boy bull shit talkin spoiled little brat go cry to your mom and dad some more i used to think you were an ok guy but now you're not worth the corn in my turds again sorry if i offend the wrong people but i thought this should show even more how big of an ass you really are

mach_u
07-05-2007, 07:44 AM
Did somebody say burnouts? I want to play! :popcorn:

OrangeStang04
07-05-2007, 07:52 AM
:popcorn:

Here we go!!! Off to the Whippin' Room with this thread!! :)

Stangman
07-05-2007, 09:47 AM
that is a badassed picture A.J!! :bigthumb

bobtsgt
07-05-2007, 10:23 AM
ya Rachel does a great burnout doesn't she :lol:

ffmueller81
07-05-2007, 11:44 AM
It is about time to finish off what is left of my tires too......FIYA

stangman_5
07-05-2007, 11:54 AM
This thread is absolutly worthless now :lol: but fun as hell to read.

stangman_5
07-05-2007, 11:56 AM
who are you talking to

Anybody that wants to do some burnouts.

OrangeStang04
07-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Yeah... I am gonna have to take back my 'Burnout Contest' entry form... My tires are jsut to damn expensive to waste...

stangman_5
07-05-2007, 12:33 PM
:agree: I could turn over them big ass tires of mine but they are pricey too.

bcoh5gt
07-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Now I see where the BIG call out came from. haha I thought I was going to read how someone kicked some butt on the street, but instead I got to see goocrew show his butt on the internet again. Go figure. Anyways, COME GET IT GOOOOOOOOCREW!!!!!! Even though after reading this I don't even want to give you the pleasure, I already said I would.

bcoh5gt
07-05-2007, 08:25 PM
BTW congrats Jesse on your kill, whatever it was. There is always someone else wanting the spotlight.

Bluecrew07
07-05-2007, 09:55 PM
ok i hope this doesn't upset the wrong people but this is a pm i recieved from mr goocrew himself
Fuck you Eric your a fucking peace of Shit!
look asshole the first bit was a joke about laying rubber i told you once before i wont fuck with people i say shit to get a laugh out of BOTH parties so your little gay comment pissed me off so of course im gonna say something back you got it comin but now this you little rich mama's boy bull shit talkin spoiled little brat go cry to your mom and dad some more i used to think you were an ok guy but now you're not worth the corn in my turds again sorry if i offend the wrong people but i thought this should show even more how big of an ass you really are
you really think that im an ass then you really dont know who i am....

maybe you should like about what that pm was ment for something completly diff that you should have never said. had nothing to do with your rubber comment dumb fuck

Stangman
07-05-2007, 11:12 PM
BTW congrats Jesse on your kill, whatever it was. There is always someone else wanting the spotlight.

it was a Camaro...;)

wht_stang
07-05-2007, 11:28 PM
you really think that im an ass then you really dont know who i am....

maybe you should like about what that pm was ment for something completly diff that you should have never said. had nothing to do with your rubber comment dumb fuck

oh wow here comes the name calling wow real grown up let me tell you something why dont you look back on my post. It was stated that it was a joke about the rubber comment then you comenced to call me gay so you had to expect some shit back. So how in your little peanut brain did you come up with me thinking the pm was about that. You need to grow up and fast before someone kicks your ass into growing up.

wht_stang
07-05-2007, 11:32 PM
oh and as far as your little pussy ass call out goes since its already a proven fact your car can beat mine (which i could give a shit less if it could or couldn't) how about something that might be a little more level. So, since you seem to want to go a round with me how bout 3 rounds in a ring with an official, sounds fun and should definately be interesting. I'm not saying i want to fight you thats kids play but if you can think of something a little more even to call me out on instead of your 13.4 (stripped) to my full weight 14.6 then bring it on.

RyanR
07-05-2007, 11:35 PM
oh wow here comes the name calling wow real grown up let me tell you something why dont you look back on my post. It was stated that it was a joke about the rubber comment then you comenced to call me gay so you had to expect some shit back. So how in your little peanut brain did you come up with me thinking the pm was about that. You need to grow up and fast before someone kicks your ass into growing up.

:lol: relax its the internet there is a whole world out there you know go enjoy it:cool1:

Lt. Dangle
07-05-2007, 11:52 PM
:lol: relax, there will always be someone who wants to shoot some goo in your eye...go out there and find them...then enjoy the salty taste. :cool1:

fixed!

wht_stang
07-05-2007, 11:55 PM
:lol: relax its the internet there is a whole world out there you know go enjoy it:cool1:

:lol: tell him that. I just cant stand people that cant take a joke then wanna cry and call names but like i said if he can level the playing field instead of calling out my slow vert then im up for it. Whether its a game of chess, cards, or anything competitive. But i got nothing to prove to anyone on here but for some reason he thinks he does.

wht_stang
07-06-2007, 12:07 AM
oh and I wanted to throw this in. Jesse i apologize for your thread turning into this. Granted it wouldn't have happened had boo-hoo-crew not talked down about your car. But, all of us could've left it at that. In my eyes kinda gettin your back so to speak. So again i apolize and hey you beat a camaro thats always sweet.

Bluecrew07
07-06-2007, 07:51 AM
oh and I wanted to throw this in. Jesse i apologize for your thread turning into this. Granted it wouldn't have happened had boo-hoo-crew not talked down about your car.
Whats that like? i mean thats just crazy

wht_stang
07-06-2007, 08:48 AM
:confused: what the hell is that supposed to mean and dude enough is enough you're not making anything better for yourself if you keep saying dumb shit

Bluecrew07
07-06-2007, 09:25 AM
[quote=wht_stang;284123]not talked down about your car. quote]
Whats that like? is that easier for you to understand?

theyallslow
07-06-2007, 09:39 AM
what the hell is going on here? why the hell is everone acting dumb on here? and why the hell is everone fighting?

Gene
07-06-2007, 10:19 AM
what the hell is going on here? why the hell is everone acting dumb on here? and why the hell is everone fighting?

Can't we all just get along?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38127000/jpg/_38127446_rodney_150ap.jpg

Bluecrew07
07-06-2007, 11:13 AM
good ?

theyallslow
07-06-2007, 11:57 AM
good. good what?

wht_stang
07-06-2007, 12:01 PM
[quote=wht_stang;284123]not talked down about your car. quote]
Whats that like? is that easier for you to understand?

For your information i have never talked down about your car or anyone elses so nobody has talked down about mine except myself. The only time I've ever had anything to say about anybody has been when they've said or done something stupid. You bring all this on yourself so stop blaming others.

wht_stang
07-06-2007, 12:02 PM

Josh said quite a few things out of line, a few of which were about Jesse's car so he's getting a good bashing.

Bluecrew07
07-06-2007, 02:40 PM
good. good what?
good question (?)

Bluecrew07
07-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Josh said quite a few things out of line, a few of which were about Jesse's car so he's getting a good bashing.
maybe you should read what is in this thread. there was not one time that i said something bad about jesse's car.

i never said that you have talked bad about someones car.everyone talks down about my car. but it seems tho i havent said anything bad im tho one who looks bad. how is that?

wht_stang
07-06-2007, 05:03 PM

not to mention the few times you said beating a 6 cyl camaro is nothing to brag about

OrangeStang04
07-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Ya know.. I love giving my puppy Ice cubes and watchin' him shoot them across the floor and chase them

Stangman
07-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Ya know.. I love giving my puppy Ice cubes and watchin' him shoot them across the floor and chase them

Yeah! My dog loved ice cubes!!:bigthumb

stangman_5
07-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Yeah! My dog loved ice cubes!!:bigthumb

I loved your dog :lol: but seriously I did.

Stangman
07-06-2007, 10:56 PM
I loved your dog :lol: but seriously I did.

yeah me too:(

RyanR
07-07-2007, 12:13 PM
not to mention the few times you said beating a 6 cyl camaro is nothing to brag about

that is nothing to brag about :bigthumb

wht_stang
07-07-2007, 01:47 PM
that is nothing to brag about :bigthumb

:lol: hey would be if ya had a car with almost 200k miles on it but he said it was a v8 camaro.

Bluecrew07
07-07-2007, 06:50 PM
whatever dude im done

ricks_85_gt
07-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Here is some burnout pics for your butts. :bigthumb

Stangman
07-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Aww Shit!! Da Van!!!! hell yeah!!!! i miss that thing!!!!

stangman_5
07-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Damn this thread LIVES, awsome.

wht_stang
07-11-2007, 10:10 PM
what the hell is in that thing

stangman_5
07-11-2007, 10:36 PM

You must be talking about that van :lol: it was stock with a v6 or 4 banger it had no interior at all exept for the dash and 2 front seats, but it sure could spin them tires. I rode in it 1 time and it was pretty cool. I am sure if rick see's this he will post more pics.

Stangman
07-12-2007, 12:03 AM

just a stock 3.0 liter with 276,000 miles!!:bigthumb

for a minivan that thing was BAD, you could be going about 25 and tromp it and it would lay rubber...

firestang70
07-12-2007, 06:24 AM
just a stock 3.0 liter with 276,000 miles!!:bigthumb

for a minivan that thing was BAD, you could be going about 25 and tromp it and it would lay rubber...

Jesse are you sure it was a V6? I heard you had issues telling the difference.:lol:

Stangman
07-12-2007, 07:18 AM
:lol: :lol:

nah... im quite sure it was a v6, ive actually seen under the hood of this one, lol!

:rofl:

ricks_85_gt
07-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Here is a pic of The Van before i traded it for a hearse, and yes that is a trophy that i won!!!!!!!! It was just a 3.0 with a zillion miles but it would FN MOVE!!!! In front of my house is a ton of tread left from the van!!:D

stangman_5
07-13-2007, 12:56 PM
That thing is suck a Fn bomb :lol:

ricks_85_gt
07-13-2007, 01:44 PM
yes it was but it would sure smoke dem tires!!!!

firestang70
07-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Hey I've seen that van before. Ever raced any V6 Camaros?

Stangman
07-15-2007, 11:49 AM
So of all places... The test and tune after powerfest I met the guy who owns the purple camaro that i raced... said that when I raced his girlfriend/wife/whatever on 32 that it was the first time he let her drive it to work... and indeed it was a 350 under the hood... and it was an automatic...

I'll post up some pics... simply to prove it... JOSH :lol:

Steves LX
07-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah Josh where were you at yestarday? You know they had open track and testNtune last night. Craig even offered to turn the tree off or the boards off for grudge matches and so on. Pretty small balls you got there to call me out and some others and not show up. But if you have a legitimate excuse than thats cool. I can wait until another day. After all nothing to brag about but my car was running a little off yestarday my best time on motor during the street bash was a 13.29 @ 92MPH and the car running at 200 degrees. I got out of it hoping the other guy would break out. And by the way if I cant spray you 'aint pulling no seats or any of that kinda shit out of your car.

pegasus
07-16-2007, 11:01 AM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/winkysrides/SRnotcrime.jpg

stangman_5
07-16-2007, 01:25 PM
This thread will never end....Fuk it where is those pics jesse?

Stangman
07-17-2007, 09:24 PM
im lazy and slow, gimme a break...

I'll post em when i post em... :flipoff:

stangman_5
07-17-2007, 09:38 PM
im lazy and slow, gimme a break...

I'll post em when i post em... :flipoff:

I know your lazy but I wanna see this V6 mullet mobile :lol: JK

Stangman
07-17-2007, 11:42 PM
here ya go...

a V8 Camaro but an automatic...

firestang70
07-18-2007, 06:32 AM
Josh has no response??? Maybe an apology is in order. Congrats on the kill Jesse.

Stangman
07-18-2007, 07:08 AM
Only thing i could see under the hood was the BBk throttle body and the K&N intake...

wht_stang
07-19-2007, 04:28 PM
i doubt he'll apologize

firestang70
07-21-2007, 07:54 AM
i doubt he'll apologize

None yet, till then I guess its open season on calling out, no showing, kissing fools.

firestang70
07-21-2007, 10:22 AM
If he doesn't apologize I guess its OK to mess wth calling out, no showing, kissing bud we call goocrew.

firestang70
07-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Sorry folks the computer was giving me fits this AM and said I had errors and didn't show my reply. That is all.

ricks_85_gt
07-21-2007, 07:22 PM
he aint going to apologize cause he is well i cant say cause if i did he would cry of fear. jesse and chris know or at least could prolly think of what i would say and it wouldent be G rated, it would be more along the lines of M for a mature audiance when clearly bluchue is strictly rated B for bullcrap.

Bluecrew07
07-22-2007, 08:27 PM
i doubt he'll apologize
why the hell would i apologize? i have nothing to apologize for

R825OH
07-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Your alittle bitch !

RyanR
07-22-2007, 09:22 PM
t minus 1 week

Bluecrew07
07-22-2007, 10:29 PM
til what?

wht_stang
07-22-2007, 11:34 PM

for talking down to jesse for starters.

stangman_5
07-22-2007, 11:43 PM
he aint going to apologize cause he is well i cant say cause if i did he would cry of fear. jesse and chris know or at least could prolly think of what i would say and it wouldent be G rated, it would be more along the lines of M for a mature audiance when clearly bluchue is strictly rated B for bullcrap.

Man if you dont come up with the funniest shit to say :lol: ,

I cant believe this thread is still holding strong. So I have been at jessies house all weekend and his car was kicking ass as usual, figured I would throw that in, All with his almost 200,xxx miles mustang with FULL INTERIOR man that is a bad ass car. :bigthumb:bigthumb <--for jessie and his kick ass car.

ricks_85_gt
07-23-2007, 12:41 AM
yes i do say some funny shit and there is plenty more tucked away for a rainy day, clear day, or any day for that matter. I am a full blooded babbler, and i can drag shit out till theres nothing left to drag and if you have read my blogs you know.

and the closer jesse's car comes to its death it will just be reborn again with parts that we have been collecting.

Stangman
07-23-2007, 01:40 AM
and the closer jesse's car comes to its death it will just be reborn again with parts that we have been collecting.

Maybe.... unless a fox is finished to do the dirtywork for the black car:D

stangman_5
07-23-2007, 02:14 AM
Maybe.... unless a fox is finished to do the dirtywork for the black car:D

Which it will be if I keep coming out. :bigthumb

Stangman
07-23-2007, 08:22 AM
yup, thanks guy! :bigthumb

RyanR
07-23-2007, 05:41 PM
til what?

I pull bus lengths on you :lol:

Stangman
07-23-2007, 06:00 PM

:lol: :bigthumb

soo... we talkin greyhounds or short buses? ;)

Bluecrew07
07-23-2007, 08:20 PM
sweet!

bcoh5gt
07-23-2007, 08:40 PM

How about calling everyone out and not showing???????????

Bluecrew07
07-23-2007, 10:50 PM
How about calling everyone out and not showing???????????
your on the wrong thread there dude.

Stangman
07-24-2007, 12:08 AM
7/22/07 --*the_stangman and stangman_5 rip out 4 cylinder/trans out of fox*

7/23/07 --*the_stangman and Steves LX rip out 7.5 rearend*

...5.0 GT40 drivetrain coming soon... :evilgrin:

Guess I'll be looking for you on the street sooner than I had thought Josh...

When Frankenstien awakes he will need someone to play with... :bigthumb

Foxxx5oh
07-24-2007, 12:10 AM
hahaha...cant wait Jesse, if im in town and able to lend a hand i will!

Stangman
07-24-2007, 12:13 AM
always needin a helping hand brotha! :bigthumb

you stay away from my bullitt wheels though!! :lol:

Foxxx5oh
07-24-2007, 12:20 AM
just turn your head and cough...ill have a group of trained "experts" in the hatch when i pull up...:D

Bluecrew07
07-24-2007, 07:30 AM
7/22/07 --*the_stangman and stangman_5 rip out 4 cylinder/trans out of fox*

7/23/07 --*the_stangman and Steves LX rip out 7.5 rearend*

...5.0 GT40 drivetrain coming soon... :evilgrin:

Guess I'll be looking for you on the street sooner than I had thought Josh...

When Frankenstien awakes he will need someone to play with... :bigthumb
ill be there jesse dont you worry bout that:bigthumb

Steves LX
07-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Hey Josh ever seen what kinda boost a Garrett turbo out of a John Deere combine makes. And who said a Country Boy can't survive. SHAMPOO MY CROTCH!!!!!!!!!

"COMING SOON STRAIGHT 'OUGHTA LAKE WAYNOKA":lol:

Stangman
07-24-2007, 09:00 AM
Hey Josh ever seen what kinda boost a Garrett turbo out of a John Deere combine makes. And who said a Country Boy can't survive. SHAMPOO MY CROTCH!!!!!!!!!

"COMING SOON STRAIGHT 'OUGHTA LAKE WAYNOKA":lol:

:D :bigthumb

firestang70
07-24-2007, 10:43 AM
ill be there jesse dont you worry bout that:bigthumb
heard that one before bluecrew :HYF:

Bluecrew07
07-24-2007, 10:01 PM
anyways jesse when you get the car done let me know

stangman_5
07-24-2007, 11:19 PM
Hey jesse if I come out there sat. (maybe even fri.) we could start finishing up under the hood. Then we can get everything ready for the top then we will be half way there.
O yeah and when i get my garage (hopefully) we can begin the BIG BLOCK car and then it's on to all who awakens the beast. :evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

Stangman
07-25-2007, 01:05 AM
anyways jesse when you get the car done let me know

I'll be sure to let you know... as of right now, i need to get the 8.8 rebuilt with 3.73's instead of 4.10's, and i need to build my engine still... other than that the car is coming along now...

Hey jesse if I come out there sat. (maybe even fri.) we could start finishing up under the hood. Then we can get everything ready for the top then we will be half way there.
O yeah and when i get my garage (hopefully) we can begin the BIG BLOCK car and then it's on to all who awakens the beast. :evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

I agree with EVERYTHING you just said :bigthumb

Foxxx5oh
07-25-2007, 01:27 AM
i like cheese!!!

Stangman
07-25-2007, 01:31 AM
i like cheese!!!

Especially on a sandwich!! :bigthumb

stangman_5
07-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Especially on a sandwich!! :bigthumb

HELL YEAH :lol:

Foxxx5oh
07-25-2007, 04:15 PM
with jalapeno cheese bread!

stangman_5
07-25-2007, 04:54 PM
with jalapeno cheese bread!

EEEEWWWWW NO :lol: that stuff is nasty.

Foxxx5oh
07-25-2007, 05:14 PM
uh...no...best bread ever!!!!!!!

Stangman
07-25-2007, 07:40 PM
cant forget the tangy zip of maricle whip!!

stangman_5
07-25-2007, 10:13 PM
cant forget the tangy zip of maricle whip!!

You knew I would respond to this didnt you jesse, I HATE MIRACLE WHIP, nasty shit.:barf:

Foxxx5oh
07-25-2007, 10:15 PM
jesse likes whip of some kind...its a miracle he hasnt come out yet either:D lol

Stangman
07-26-2007, 01:48 AM
jesse likes whip of some kind...its a miracle he hasnt come out yet either:D lol

I dont think so buddy, my gate dont swing that way:flipoff:

Foxxx5oh
07-26-2007, 02:24 AM
thats not what rick told me!!

Stangman
07-26-2007, 02:27 AM
thats not what rick told me!!

Now Andy... take a step back for a sec... think about what you just said... can u seriously believe... or even make sense of most anything he types? lol!

Foxxx5oh
07-26-2007, 02:31 AM
yeah, actually i can! but not when im sober though

stangman_5
07-26-2007, 01:51 PM
I dont think so buddy, my gate dont swing that way:flipoff:

Your gate dont........BUT YOUR WIENER DOES :lol::lol::lol::lol: j/k

Foxxx5oh
07-26-2007, 02:04 PM
LOL! he said weiner..HAHAHAHAHAHHA...i havent heard it like that since elementary school...LOL...

stangman_5
07-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Yeah, I havent said some shit like that..Since elementary school.

Stangman
07-26-2007, 09:35 PM
:tard::dork::dummy:

Wow... this site has icons that resemble you two:flipoff:

:lol::lol:

stangman_5
07-26-2007, 11:00 PM
Jesse..........I love you man..........NOT :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :lol: :lol: :HYF:

Stangman
07-26-2007, 11:09 PM
your ass needs to come out here on friday/saturday...

stangman_5
07-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah Maybe

Stangman
07-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Come on, im bored, and there is some front suspension that needs to come off...

wht_stang
07-27-2007, 05:04 PM
what the hell how'd this thread lead to sandwiches

stangman_5
07-27-2007, 07:32 PM

:lol: just go with it. :bigthumb

Foxxx5oh
07-27-2007, 07:42 PM

a guy's gotta eat...and not all of us can be like goocrew and have our wimmin makin us sammichiz...lol

stangman_5
07-27-2007, 09:27 PM
a guy's gotta eat...and not all of us can be like goocrew and have our wimmin makin us sammichiz...lol

Hey what the hell does that mean, my woman makes me sandwiches.:lol:

Stangman
07-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Hey what the hell does that mean, my woman makes me sandwiches.:lol:

yeah... after you force, bribe, and con her every way possible so u dont have to get up!:lol:

Foxxx5oh
07-28-2007, 01:18 AM
yeah... after you force, bribe, and con her every way possible so u dont have to get up!:lol:

http://i12.tinypic.com/4k9enaf.gif

stangman_5
07-28-2007, 09:46 PM

There is no coning or forcing, just bribe making :tongue2: :bigthumb :lol:

ricks_85_gt
07-29-2007, 10:38 PM
I like samiches.........but they dont like me. They tend to fight me so I have to bite them constantly so I dont have to hear them wining and bitching. I have a street race for you..............My Old escort and a deer, we raced to the end of a dirt road neck and neck so I stuck my hand out the window and smacked it ass and it hopped the fence..............true story.................then I hit a mailbox, but it was all good cause I didnt like that dude who's mailbox I hit anyway.

stangman_5
07-29-2007, 10:47 PM
I like samiches.........but they dont like me. They tend to fight me so I have to bite them constantly so I dont have to hear them wining and bitching. I have a street race for you..............My Old escort and a deer, we raced to the end of a dirt road neck and neck so I stuck my hand out the window and smacked it ass and it hopped the fence..............true story.................then I hit a mailbox, but it was all good cause I didnt like that dude who's mailbox I hit anyway.

What the hell is wrong with you :lol: I wonder about you sometimes. :cool1: :drunk:

ricks_85_gt
07-29-2007, 10:49 PM
so do I dude.............so do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wht_stang
07-29-2007, 11:17 PM
what planet are you from :lol::lol:

ricks_85_gt
07-29-2007, 11:25 PM
..........................URANIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: No Earth I think. I was just dropped on my head many MANY times when I was little and watching terrance and phillip has warped my fragile little mind. Other than that Im just dumb in a very smart way and all that is ever in my head is nothing so I just go with whatever rice crispies tell me and right now they say snap crackle pop aka KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAA AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............................. ................................................?

ricks_85_gt
08-02-2007, 10:48 AM
.................................................. ...........................?

RyanR
08-02-2007, 05:52 PM
this is probably the gayest thread ever...... congrats

Stangman
08-02-2007, 07:09 PM
not my fault :flipoff:

Foxxx5oh
08-02-2007, 07:17 PM
you started it...

stangman_5
08-02-2007, 08:03 PM
you started it...

He has a point :lol: J/K, we have all posted something stupid in here. So we gonna keep this thing going or what? :lol: :bigthumb

Foxxx5oh
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM
i like having a laptop, but i hate having the shits...if you put 5 and 928 together you may realize it fuckin stinks where i am now...

stangman_5
08-02-2007, 08:58 PM
i like having a laptop, but i hate having the shits...if you put 5 and 928 together you may realize it fuckin stinks where i am now...

:lol: :HYF: this is for poopin and typing

Foxxx5oh
08-02-2007, 09:12 PM
i guess i get another fish...cause im at it again...at least im not talkin on the phone...lol

stangman_5
08-02-2007, 10:54 PM
at least im not talkin on the phone...lol

Now that...... I do. :lol:

ricks_85_gt
08-03-2007, 10:43 AM
o yeah well i eat breakfast and watch autopsys and then when i go outside i fall down and roll in the grass cause i stupid and do dumb things. and and and i like to throw things in the air shut my eyes and see if i can dodge them before they come crashing down on my tiny little brain!!!!

Foxxx5oh
08-03-2007, 11:33 AM
rutabaga...

ricks_85_gt
08-03-2007, 11:35 AM
shlomlyswackerbutt?