PDA

View Full Version : Want to Rent Apt. in Eastgate area suggestion

tangerinebeast
06-28-2007, 02:47 AM
i want a two bed room apartment or an 1 bed room. that will be safe for me and my girlfriend and any time of the day

I have heard many bad things out of Eastgate woods but they are the cheapest and most easily gotten apartments around there.

just in general i want an all around good apartment complex with a pool.

anyone have any suggestions

Mista Bone
06-28-2007, 03:41 AM
STAY AWAY from the WOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd look over off Summerside and old 74, but too many damned ricers going down Summerside.

PaulFiveOh
06-28-2007, 05:54 AM
Eastgate Woods = Cocaine Central

CincySR
06-28-2007, 07:04 AM
The girl i'm seeing lives in there, so far nothing bad has happened. My cousin lives in the new part of the place and it doesn't seem so bad back there so you may want to check those out.

mach_u
06-28-2007, 07:36 AM
You get what you pay for. I've lived in Eastgate for almost 10 yrs and I have never heard anything good about Eastgate Woods. hell, I used to work with a punk at O'Charleys that admitted to breaking into cars there on a regular basis and jacking stereos.

ihave1sweetride
06-28-2007, 07:44 AM
There are some nicer apartments in the Amelia area off of Amelia Olive Branch. They are nice, at least no breaks in or anything. One of my best friends lives there with her 2 kids and has never had a problem. They have a nice pool and i only think they paid like 450-500 a month for a 2 bedroom.

bobtsgt
06-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Amelia has some good ones. The new part of the Woods is pretty ok. But you have to make sure you have a car alarm. One of my old buddies use to live in the older part of the Woods and did his "running" out of his apartment. When you see a new Lexus w/ twankies in the parking lot of the Woods you tend to stay away :D

REDHOTGTGIRL
06-28-2007, 08:49 AM
I would never live in Eastgate Woods if I didn't have to. I had a friend who used to live there and I stayed there one night after a party and the soft tonneau cover on my Ranger had been pulled back and the car next to me had smashed in windows. Not cool! I didn't even live there and was only there for one night! I know it's cheap, but there's a reason.

There are plenty of decent apartments in the area. Check into Deerfield by the mall or Beechwood Villa on Beechwood Rd. There's also apartments on Old 74 by the Frisch's, but I can't remember the name. Brandy Chase on SR 125 near Beechmont Ford is also nice, but last I knew they were kinda pricey. Good luck!

Bluecrew07
06-28-2007, 10:37 AM
I lived at Lakepoint wich is next to the new part of eastgate woods and they are nice and i never had a problem with my car, everyone left it alone no problems at all

CincySR
06-28-2007, 02:36 PM
I've stayed there quite a bit over the past 2 months and haven't had a problem, not saying there wont be, but just saying nothing has happened so far. but i'll agree with everyone else if you dont have to move there, go somewhere else.

tangerinebeast
06-28-2007, 06:22 PM
alright thanks for the good feedback on that.

i am also looking at magnolia now known as Eastgate Woods anyone hear anything good about them or live there.

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-28-2007, 07:05 PM
I lived in the Woods for 3 years....it's definitely not the best place around that's for damn sure. Had my truck broke into once and got in one confrontation and almost had to beat a guy down because of his mouthy girlfriend.

I lived in The Fairways At Royal Oak for 3 years as well....nice apartments but overpriced. Also i've found that no matter how nice the place is or how cheap or expensive, you're GOING to be around some assholes no matter what.

tangerinebeast
06-28-2007, 08:29 PM
i meant easgate gardens also known as magnolia lol my bad

i know there will be assholes every wheree you go anymore

PaulFiveOh
06-28-2007, 08:57 PM
http://www.livenantucket.com

This is where I live. You know how old I am Jeff, and what kind of parties I throw......

Never Had A Single Issue.
If you can pull it dude.....I recommend this place for sure.

I live in a 2 bed room, and have never.....ever.....been bothered.

tangerinebeast
06-29-2007, 10:37 PM
lol yea i do paul

thats alot higher than what i can by myself right now

but i like that place alot its nice

i found an older place thats been renovated and is around my price range so we shall see

MsBlkramair
06-30-2007, 03:37 AM
Hey paulFiveOh....we are neighbors. I live at waterford place Apt. (next to meijer's). Nantucket is nice though, I do agree!

PaulFiveOh
06-30-2007, 09:15 PM
Hell yea ms brenda! We should party....haha.

Got any pics of your ws6?