PDA

View Full Version : I'm missing Vinny.

Sharad
06-30-2007, 10:34 PM
I've been thinking about Vinny a lot lately. Fricken Hip Hop Nation on Sirius keeps playing Dead Prez's song "Hip Hop". I love the song, but it reminds me of Vinny. He used that song as the background music on one of the SBZ videos. He was always using cool but obscure music in his vids. Vinny truly was an e-pimp. My dad always said, "you're either cool, or you're not. You can't fake it." Vinny was one cool cat. :cool1:

Vinny, if you can see this from heaven, I miss you man. This one's for you. (clicky)

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r98/sraldiris/th_bangerz.jpg (http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r98/sraldiris/?action=view&current=bangerz.flv)

theyallslow
06-30-2007, 10:46 PM
sweet video, I think that we all miss him.

R825OH
06-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Thats really A cool video,nice Sharad

ruby71oh
06-30-2007, 11:22 PM
Nice job. Glad to see that others miss him as much as his family and Holly. It makes me proud to know he had such an impact on everyone he met on here. Keep him in your thoughts and always remember what a great person he was.

PonymanfiveO
06-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Vinny was always one of the most influential people in my life. A love for music is one thing I shared with Vinny, and he was always turning me on to some new shit Ive never herd.

There are a lot of songs that remind me of Vinny, I was at work last week jamming out with my Ipod and a certian song came on and it hit me pretty hard. Hell I almost started crying in front of a bunch of dudes at work. I dont think Ive ever had such a hard time dealing with the loss of a loved one. It still hurts really bad.

Im with ya Rad, I miss my buddy. :(

mustangboy
06-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Damn who are all those young guys in that vid. That should start to make a few feel a little older. Miss ya Vin.

PonymanfiveO
06-30-2007, 11:48 PM
I was gonna say that. Everyone looks so young in that vid!

Maximus
07-01-2007, 12:26 AM
I miss that Carzy Mofo alot. What I continue to do, is for him. We had alot of plans and now that hes gone, I get to do those plans in his memory.:( i would rather have him here with me doing what we planned, but guess what, hes fucking gone.:mad:
So hey, Hey Vinny!! this is for you!! Rest in peace...blah blah blah!! FUCK THAT! You were takin from us way to soon. It was not your time!! I miss you crazy cracker ass mofo!!

I think I need therapy. One does not relize what a good friend you have till they are FUCKIN GONE. Oh lets have a great time Bullshittin and hangin out one day, talking about whatever. An dthe next fucking day, a fuckin phone call saying your best friend is fudckin gone!! Hes gone, dead, no more etc etc...No longer will you be able to talk to him, hang out with him, cut up with him, et cetc,,, He fuckin Gone....Life is just a prelude to death, what you do in that prelude is up to you. Vinny did alot and touched many people/ He l8ived his life and set the fucking bar high for the rest of us. if any/ all of us can be 1/2 the person he was, your life would be compltet.

Im Craig, Im buzzed and extremely sad because my best friend wont be here with me anymore.

Evil_Capri
07-01-2007, 12:30 AM
Damn cool video for a Damn Cool Man!

BADVERT
07-01-2007, 01:02 AM
Great vid,

347sc
07-01-2007, 01:47 AM
I remember alot of the things in that vid and I'm pretty proud to have been included in it.

I miss Vin too.

Mr.Moontang
07-01-2007, 02:51 AM
Nice video - Really miss him too!

quik lx
07-01-2007, 07:46 AM
I came on the scene too late...I always miss all the good stuff...damn military!

ibstrokin
07-01-2007, 02:21 PM
I was just starting to get to know Vinny, but it's still hard for me to read these posts and not get choked up. He was one of the classiest people that I've known.

91lxnos
07-01-2007, 03:40 PM
I was just starting to get to know Vinny, but it's still hard for me to read these posts and not get choked up. He was one of the classiest people that I've known.

well put...I also was just getting to know him real good person

Holly
07-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Yesterday evening, I got back from a 7 day Carnival Cruise (we docked Saturday morning in Port Canaveral at 7am). I spent most of Friday crying, homesick and missing him BAD. I kept thinking, what do I have to come home to? Memories, that's what. I feel closest to him at OUR home, where he's all around me, his pictures, his drums, his car, memories.

I did a lot of thinking on this cruise about him, that's for sure. I'm glad my family was with me for support, it was hard. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast and needed this break, but home is where the heart is. ;)

Not a day goes by that I don't think about him, constantly.

gottaluvastang2
07-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Holly,

Just remember that there's not a day that we don't think about you too. I can't imagine your sorrow.:(

Can't wait for you to come to KS so that Kyle, Kit, and I can pamper you a bit....we're so far away and wish we could do SOMETHING to make life a little better for ya.:angel: We're taking that as an opportunity to do so.

Vinny still means a lot to so many. What a legacy!

Pops Fun
07-02-2007, 12:03 AM
I miss him. Still hard to think about the loss... Just not fair!!

FMGT1999
07-02-2007, 04:16 AM
Holly you’re not alone, I think and miss Vinny every day as well. I am glad I got to know and become friends as well as a brother with Vinny. I so many times wanted to come out that way just to hang with you both and the rest of the DEDPEDAL family that it hurts to think that when I get out that way now, I will not get to see Vinny. Just know that you’re just as special as Vinny is and was and you’re still a big part of our lives.

Kyle

Mista Bone
07-02-2007, 04:39 AM
I have three hotrodders I hold dear to my heart that I've lost.

First, my dad in 1996
Second, "pops" in Detroit, he passed away 1-24-07
Third, Vinny, nothing more needs said.

All on the same day of the week, 5 week window.

Everytime I'm out in Dad's garage, I cannot help but just smile from the impact the three have made on me......or just some random quote I remember. Yes, I'm sadden, but you have to laugh at the good times also.

Mom, son and GF have seen me in the garage, laughing at something stupid, or just smiling and shaking my head. It's times like that you reflect and understand how a few people made a BIG impact on your life and direction of choice.

I believe the last time I saw Vinny alive, was when he gave me a SBZ windshield banner at KOC meet. I still have it, looking for a car worthy to wear it. It would have been the last time I drove my Trans Am anywhere before selling it. The TA which happen to be present at Hooters for the first event.

Vin, thanks for the smiles......no matter how bad you day can be.........just think RACCOONS!