PDA

View Full Version : Eibach Rear Right Drag Spring

fst 5pto
07-01-2007, 11:35 AM
For those of you that have this setup, what PSI do you keep your airbag?

331TwistedWedge
07-01-2007, 11:38 AM
the directions say between 5 & 35 psi ... of course the more you put in it, the bigger it grows :lol: ~ that didnt sound right :lol: ... go to the track and play with it ... man im on a roll :lol:

when you installed these, did you put the rear springs on the correct sides ... they are spring loaded differently for passenger and driver ~ some people dont realize that ... you're a pretty swift guy, im sure you got it right :bigthumb ... just take it to the track and see what works best for you ... all cars are different ........

fst 5pto
07-01-2007, 11:53 AM
the directions say between 5 & 35 psi ... of course the more you put in it, the bigger it grows :lol: ~ that didnt sound right :lol: ... go to the track and play with it ... man im on a roll :lol:

when you installed these, did you put the rear springs on the correct sides ... they are spring loaded differently for passenger and driver ~ some people dont realize that ... you're a pretty swift guy, im sure you got it right :bigthumb ... just take it to the track and see what works best for you ... all cars are different ........

Lol unfortunately I didn't think it mattered which side, so Im one of those people... :HYF: for me :lol: But does it say on the springs which side they are supposed to be on? Ill jack the car up today and see where I am. Also, what is the best way to "tune" the suspension lol? New to the aftermarket suspension world so need all the help I can!

331TwistedWedge
07-02-2007, 02:23 AM
yes the springs i installed on a friends car were labeled ... as far as suspension, stick to the basics ...

Front ~ 90/10's or adjustable struts, 70/30's should work as well ... springs of course ...

Rear ~ Upper Control Arms, Lower Control Arms (Mega Bites Are Nice, Changes Pinion Angle) ... Springs (on correct side, lol) & Adjustable Shocks ...

Subframe Connectors & Good Traction (Slicks)

fst 5pto
07-02-2007, 08:08 AM
yes the springs i installed on a friends car were labeled ... as far as suspension, stick to the basics ...

Front ~ 90/10's or adjustable struts, 70/30's should work as well ... springs of course ...

Rear ~ Upper Control Arms, Lower Control Arms (Mega Bites Are Nice, Changes Pinion Angle) ... Springs (on correct side, lol) & Adjustable Shocks ...

Subframe Connectors & Good Traction (Slicks)

Well I have Strange adj. Struts/shocks and PRO3i lca and UPR uca. I need to check and see if I have them springs backwards I guess.

Jeff88coupe
07-02-2007, 09:50 AM
I use to run ~15-20psi in the right rear air bag when I ran that setup depending on how the track was hooking.