PDA

View Full Version : Tired of waiting around!!!

Stangman
07-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Im supposed to get a free explorer motor from this guy... in exchange for doing some bodywork on his car, at first he said he want 75 bucks for it, then he wanted me to fix his car instead.... this guy is sooo hard to get ahold of and always has some excuse as to why i cant come over and fix his car day after day... im going nuts!! i want this damn motor!!! im gonna stop by his house today and tell him i cant fix his car since i start my new job this week, and then offer him $100 bucks... if he doesnt take it... welll.. my head will probably just explode!!!!!:mad:

bobtsgt
07-02-2007, 01:38 PM
well damn. sounds like he doesn't want the work done. where you gona work now?

Stangman
07-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Today i just popped in on the guy and ended up gettin half the damage fixed, so tomorrow looks pretty promising, as for my job, i may be starting at advance auto parts next week, although my friend at the bethel smyths is trying to get me on over there...

Pops Fun
07-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Today i just popped in on the guy and ended up gettin half the damage fixed, so tomorrow looks pretty promising, as for my job, i may be starting at advance auto parts next week, although my friend at the bethel smyths is trying to get me on over there...

Closer to Home??

bobtsgt
07-03-2007, 08:33 AM
way closer to home. thats cool Jess. Congrats

Stangman
07-03-2007, 10:49 AM
yep, thanks, although my friend Matt practically has the manager of bethel smyths talked into hiring me so... i dont know...