PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever shop at this site?

2-8-1
07-03-2007, 10:29 PM
http://www.carpartswholesale.com

stumbled across it the other day, seems to have a few killer deals, but other than that, everything is priced a little high.

What does everyone think?

Gene
07-03-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm always very hesitant with those anonymous sales websites. Unless I am referred to the website by someone who had a positive experience with them, I wouldn't bother.

If you need OEM Ford stuff, swing over the MD's website and get in touch with Randy at Liberty Ford in Maryland...I've yet to find a better price on OEM.

Now I just need to find a similar deal at a Chevy store. ;)

Walter
07-03-2007, 11:31 PM
post up some pix of that catfish there Gene.

2-8-1
07-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Well, they have really good deals on the headers I need. They also take paypal, which is some, if not weak, security.

But yes, I am VERY hesitant. Hence why I asked in here!

Mista Bone
07-05-2007, 03:52 AM
does the "good deal" come with anal lube?

Support your locals, you'll be money ahead in the long run.

bestracing
07-05-2007, 07:51 AM
Now I just need to find a similar deal at a Chevy store. ;)

There's a guy that can get good deals on GM parts on the nkyfba.com board. His screen name is wanabz. I got my OEM fuel pump/sending unit assembly from him and payed the same price as what Auto Zone wanted for a crappy, cheap plastic unit.

venomous_svt
07-05-2007, 08:56 AM
If anyone needs OEM ford parts call down Mike Casstrucci in Alexandria and talk to my lead guitarist Frankie...He has got me a couple hard to find parts and it was pretty quick

cin_mustang
07-05-2007, 09:10 AM
I agree to support the locals shops but I had to get a headlight for my jeep and bought it for wholesalecarparts.com and got a great part for a good price. No problems at all if your still interested.