PDA

View Full Version : Pics from my cruise!

Holly
07-06-2007, 10:02 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=40774469

Here is a link to my myspace profile, I have a bunch of pictures from my cruise on there. If you are not familiar with myspace, go underneath my main picture to "pics" and then into Carnival Glory.

We had a great time. I didn't get drunk and throw up, although Beth (Jeff88coupe) and I tied one on Sunday night, stayed up dancing until 4am!

It's just gorgeous down there, the further south we went, the prettier that water was. Our last stop was St. Martin, I love it there, definitely going back for an all inclusive long weekend there. ;)

JonS
07-06-2007, 11:25 AM
We went on that cruise last summer, it was pretty nice. I don't really like the Bahamas much but St Thomas and St Marteen were really cool. I think we are done with cruising for a while though. We are probably going to try an all inclusive next.

aangel
07-06-2007, 05:23 PM
:bigthumb

The pic you took off the ship looking out on the ocean / mountains / village is so beautiful... I made it my desktop wallpaper... Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have been there with you! ;)

aangel
07-06-2007, 05:25 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=40774469

It's just gorgeous down there, the further south we went, the prettier that water was. Our last stop was St. Martin, I love it there, definitely going back for an all inclusive long weekend there. ;)

I've got my junior and senior year to go in nursing school (six quarters)... How about we plan to go there for my graduation celebration? Just me and you, girlfriend?!!! ;) Spring 2009 baby!

MFIELD
07-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Cruising is fun, my wife and I have been on 3 and this summer will be 4. Did you like the Glory Hollly? we have been on that ship. All our cruises were Carnival. I recomend everyone try it once.

IWRBB
07-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Did you go to the nude beach?

mach_u
07-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Pictures look great Holly! Looks like a blast! :bigthumb