PDA

View Full Version : Upside down vinny stickers.

Lexstang
07-07-2007, 10:33 PM
A couple weeks ago I was on 125 I think and saw someone with an upside down in memory of vinny sticker. Is that like an inside joke or some select group of close friends or something? It was on some beater, not a mustang.
I'm certainly not trying to stir up anything, I was just curious. I figured it was an inside joke. Guy driving but I don't remember what he looked like or exactly what kind of car.

ruby71oh
07-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Not funny at all and I would hope nobody would make a joke out of that. May need to round up a few and kick some ass.

DeckerEnt
07-08-2007, 03:56 PM
If I saw a Vinny sticker upside down, I would remove it for them. Not break the glass or anything but remove it. That would be vandalism.
That sticker is a show of respect and something to remember Vinny. Putting it upside down is disrespecting a good guy.
Keith

MADMOD
07-08-2007, 05:18 PM
If I saw a Vinny sticker upside down, I would remove it for them. Not break the glass or anything but remove it. That would be vandalism.
That sticker is a show of respect and something to remember Vinny. Putting it upside down is disrespecting a good guy.
Keith

+1 I am there with ya buddy!

wht_stang
07-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Keith

Nah, I'd have to take the entire window out. I don't mean break it, i mean remove it.

Mista Bone
07-08-2007, 07:42 PM
"but officer, I only used the PIT manuever him so the sticker would be right side up"

BTW, anyone here is a City of Springdale officer? I got pulled over on 275 in the construction zone, 52 in a 50, he wanted to say thanks for driving safely and liked the Vinny sticker.

PS: my DL is finally straighten out, no more sweating bullets :)

Buckeye
07-08-2007, 10:58 PM
hell I am waiting to put mine on till I get the paint done so it stays nice .........some people:(

Sparky
07-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Maybe he's dyslexic?

Mista Bone
07-09-2007, 02:51 AM
dyslexics just get the letters in the wrong order......like most of my typos.

Dyslexics UNTIE!

PonymanfiveO
07-09-2007, 04:19 AM
Not funny at all and I would hope nobody would make a joke out of that. May need to round up a few and kick some ass.

Yea Id like to know who this guy is.
If he means any disrespect, he is gonna have a talkin to.:mad:

dedpedal
07-09-2007, 07:41 AM
Im hoping that it was just a sticker that looked similar and Lexstang wass mistaken.

MADMOD
07-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Yea I really hope someone wouldn't do this on purpose......but I guess sometimes you really never know with some people these days.

Holly
07-09-2007, 09:27 AM
Yea Id like to know who this guy is.
If he means any disrespect, he is gonna have a talkin to.:mad:

Maybe I'll start carrying a brick around with me in my car and some latex gloves. :evilgrin:

mustangoutlaw
07-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Maybe I'll start carrying a brick around with me in my car and some latex gloves. :evilgrin:

:agree:

venomous_svt
07-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Nah, I'd have to take the entire window out. I don't mean break it, i mean remove it.

Nah, we'd have to break it....with his face:flipoff:

This is bullshit if it really was a vinny sticker!

PaulFiveOh
07-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Guys, I'd have to assume it was a mistake.

Either the top half of the sticker had inadvertently fallen and stuck at the bottom or it was a Badtz Maru (San Rio Character that is 'iconic' for Vinny) sticker.

Who had such beef with Vinny that they would do such a disgraceful thing.... probbably no one.

5.0calypso93lx
07-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Im hoping that it was just a sticker that looked similar and Lexstang wass mistaken.

Thats what I think too. I could have SWORN I saw a cavalier over by my house a while back with a vinny sticker in the back window, so I caught up to them to see if I knew them, and it was a sticker for a soccer team or something that looked VERY similar.

I don't think anybody has that big of a death wish to have a vinny sticker upside down...

chuck
07-09-2007, 02:12 PM
THIS PERSON BETTER HAVE TAKEN THE STICKER OFF!!! IF NOT,....THEY HAD BETTER BE PRAYING THAT I DONT SEE IT!!!!! IM SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

On another note,check the general section under Vinny5oh...........

Black92LX
07-09-2007, 02:19 PM

you won't leave usable fingerprints on a brick:bigthumb

ruby71oh
07-09-2007, 05:37 PM

I'll get you some gloves from work!

DeckerEnt
07-09-2007, 05:49 PM

Our resident police officer said it all.!!!!!
Keith

Mista Bone
07-09-2007, 11:39 PM

what about DNA?

:popcorn:

Paul408Notch
07-10-2007, 12:14 AM
what about DNA?

:popcorn:

You're the only freak that would jerk off on a brick.

Rustanggt98
07-10-2007, 12:18 AM

:lol: :lol: jackpot

Black92LX
07-10-2007, 02:32 AM

that is classic:bigthumb

Ryan218
07-10-2007, 03:00 AM

:lol:

hell I am waiting to put mine on till I get the paint done so it stays nice .........some people:(

me to..after its painted, But im not putting it on....I want Holly to put it on...with all of stangbangerz around :bigthumb first car show, meet and great that everyone is at...most likely the 2008 spring cruise because my stang will be done by then...for now the sticker's sit beside my computer..

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/vinnysticker.jpg

Mista Bone
07-10-2007, 04:43 AM

yeah, I like to rub off my testicular dermis onto some rough bricks!!!!!!!

:HYF:

feels almost as good as the stubble on your sack when it grows backafter shaving it all off, no pubes = less evidence!

back on topic........

I proudly have the "Vinny" sticker on both of my cars, saving a third for a future FORD build. Just have to get a few things straighten out first, but a Merc Capri is the plan.

Holly
07-10-2007, 08:45 AM
:lol:

me to..after its painted, But im not putting it on....I want Holly to put it on...with all of stangbangerz around :bigthumb first car show, meet and great that everyone is at...most likely the 2008 spring cruise because my stang will be done by then...for now the sticker's sit beside my computer..

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/vinnysticker.jpg

I'd be honored to put your sticker on! I've put several on for people, I am getting pretty good at it (no bubbles!). See you on Saturday!

RACEME
07-10-2007, 10:09 AM
I'd be honored to put your sticker on! I've put several on for people, I am getting pretty good at it (no bubbles!). See you on Saturday!

Holly, Your hired. I need two of em put on for powerfest.

Holly
07-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Holly, Your hired. I need two of em put on for powerfest.

I will bring my stack in case anybody else needs one. ;)

Are you bringing the wife and kids?

RACEME
07-10-2007, 10:40 AM
NO.....They are bringing me.

Ryan218
07-10-2007, 01:19 PM

wont be able for Saturday...i have to work in the morning and im waiting till after i paint it...i dont want mess em up in the process of paint the car.

Lexstang
07-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Dang I hope it was my dislexia kicking in. I do look at things and swear they say something and realize it says something totally different. I didn't mean to start making a bunch of people mad. I thought it was an inside joke, not disrespect.

Ryan218
07-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Dang I hope it was my dislexia kicking in. I do look at things and swear they say something and realize it says something totally different. I didn't mean to start making a bunch of people mad. I thought it was an inside joke, not disrespect.

there not mad at you..its the lack of respect that the guy who put the sticker on had.