PDA

View Full Version : the worst night of my life..

95redstang
07-08-2007, 04:11 AM
Saturday started off pretty good. I headed off to the shop to pick up the limo. Well I had to head over to Clifton in the gaslight district to pick up some 14 year old girls for a birthday party scavenger hunt. Well that went damn good. I dropped them off at 8:30pm. So I head back to the shop to clean the car up and put some ice in the back. I head to the Marriott on the river in Covington. Just as soon as I pass the Mitchell ramp I see nothing but traffic. I have to pick up a bunch of women at 10pm. It's only 9:20 so I had plenty of time. There was a big wreck about 300ft ahead of me, one car was on it's side. So I call the client to let her know what is going on. I finally get passed all the back up about 10pm. I get down to the bridge to take me to 5th st in Covington. I'll be damned another traffic jam. This time a disabled car. So I sit in that bullshit for a while. The client calls and said they are just going to take a cab to Havana Martini club and I can just pick them up there. They are suppose to let me know where they are going and give me the directions all night. They tell me that the Havana club is on Walnut. I am going up and down Walnut st. looking for this damn place. I finally find it 2 damn blocks away on 5th st I think. So I pick them up and we head to the Pavillion in Mt. Adams. I drop them off and head over to Newport with the guy I was training tonight so we could grab some food. No sooner than I get over the damn river they called and said they are ready to leave. So I head back to pick them up. A police officer goes inside to grab them because I am holding up traffic. He comes out and said they wanted to stay for a little bit. Before I dropped them off the damn a/c goes out in the back and they start bitching(I forgot to mention that part)...SO they finally call me and tell me to come get them. Well we head to Club Bang on 4th. All the girls go in except 3. They jump back in the car and tell us to drive for a minute because they needed to make a call. So I make a right and head pass the Convention center. One of the girls decides to sit right in front of the divider to block my view in the back. All of a sudeden I smell somebody smoking some damn weed. I look back and 2 girls are huddled in the back driver side by the door with the window down and I see a lighter beeing lit. I stop the car and call the owners to let them know what is going on. the guy I am training goes and opens the back door and tells them no smoking in the car. So they ask who I was calling and he tells them. They decided to walk back to the club. In our contracts that they signed it says no drug use or the agreement will be terminated on the spot(not exact words but you get it). So I am talking to the owner and he tells me to just come back to the shop. These damn girls called me and bitched me out. One girl said there is no way they were smoking pot because the girls were in the lat 30's and were teachers, oh yeah and boring. So I got tired of arguing with her and said to take it up with the owners. She wanted me to prove that they were smoking pot..
Now as if the night couldn't get any worse. I pull out of our shop and head down the road to rt4. The damn camry starts putting and smoking. I have no damn idea what is wrong with it. I looked at the engine and it is wet on the bottom of the drivers. It looks kind of like rust. The oil was just changed about a month ago and I don't even drive it that much..I am ready for bed and hopefully Sunday will be a 1000x's better.....

Blacksunshine
07-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Sounds like a wonderful night.

MrsAPE
07-08-2007, 09:51 AM
ewww. very bad night. hope today is better.

Black92LX
07-08-2007, 11:27 AM
should have called the police and given them your location when they started smoking weed. :bigthumb

95redstang
07-08-2007, 11:31 AM
should have called the police and given them your location when they started smoking weed. :bigthumb

Yeah I thought about that. I seen an unmarked car with some officers in it but they flew right bye me before I could tell they were cops..

347sc
07-08-2007, 11:40 AM

Whats the charge for that? Fine,night in jail, good old fashion tazing?

331TwistedWedge
07-08-2007, 11:58 AM
you should have waited until they were high, went back there and started ripping off some panties :lol: oh you're married, you cant! ... :lol:

plated
07-08-2007, 12:12 PM
hell i'd jumped in the back and partied with them:D

aangel
07-08-2007, 12:21 PM
hell i'd jumped in the back and partied with them:D

:lol:

331TwistedWedge
07-08-2007, 12:21 PM
you should have climbed in the back and partied like a rock star ... i could see you being mad if you had a bunch of gay men in the back smoking bone, but "high chicks" in their late 30's ... damn you have a great job!

95redstang
07-08-2007, 12:26 PM
you should have climbed in the back and partied like a rock star ... i could see you being mad if you had a bunch of gay men in the back smoking bone, but "high chicks" in their late 30's ... damn you have a great job!

I can't have anybody smoking anything in there. I was loving this job until last night. I was ready to drive that damn limo with everybody in it straight into the Ohio river..
What cracks me up is they said I was rude to them..I am nice to everybody...I am generally just quite and don't say much as it is..

Greg Seibert
07-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Some people play that game, and when you call them on it, the story gets slanted when they tell it to the boss, to the cops....who ever, and then it's a "he did this he did and said that. I beleive you were not rude to them, but remember, it helped make the bullshit flow smoother.
I had a fender bender in a strip center, and the psycho beatch right away called the cops and he took her side, after she fed him a bull story on who's at fault, and the look on his face said it all. He pulled the "she's a damsel in distress"
routine on me, and she laughed at me when it was over with!
You did the right thing, and remember, the customer is always right.
That lying shit will bite them in the ass someday.

kennebellcobra
07-28-2007, 08:04 AM
you should have waited until they were high, went back there and started ripping off some panties :lol: oh you're married, you cant! ... :lol:

Are you allowed cats in a limo:dunno: Meow:eek:

95redstang
07-28-2007, 10:24 AM
Are you allowed cats in a limo:dunno: Meow:eek:

:lol:

331TwistedWedge
07-28-2007, 10:31 AM
MEOW!

92coupe
07-28-2007, 01:44 PM
MEOW!

Cat Juggler!! :bigthumb

BigBadStang
07-28-2007, 04:50 PM
...customer is always right.

that aint true anymore...
now its "the customer is always worth listening to!"

95redstang
07-28-2007, 09:25 PM
that aint true anymore...
now its "the customer is always worth listening to!"

well if I catch somebody doing drugs in the car agin I will just call the police...The lady who rented the car is trying to fight it and is saying that I am lying...So piss on it..I'll just let them get arrested..I can't risk getting pulled over and lose one of the cars. those things run about 75,000 and higher...We don't have any junk either....

12seclx
07-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Cat Juggler!! :bigthumb

:lol: Rick: make sure them things stay off that coupe!

:D

331TwistedWedge
07-28-2007, 11:52 PM
lol, i sure will :bigthumb ... i got that busch aluminum polish, man i cant put it down ... i even cleaned my intake with it .. i was so happy with it, i made a post ...

12seclx
07-29-2007, 12:04 AM
lol, i sure will :bigthumb ... i got that busch aluminum polish, man i cant put it down ... i even cleaned my intake with it .. i was so happy with it, i made a post ...

I'm glad it's workin' out for ya... That stuff is amazing..
I cleaned my power steering pump housing, tensioner, power pipe, throttle body, etc. today...

Sorry about the last post... I just had to give ya a hard time! :bigthumb

BigBadStang
07-29-2007, 10:05 AM
Shawn, i hera ya man! they will always lie when the shit hits the fan! I'm sure like you said, that the contract is worded to cover your asses, hell most people don't thoroughly read half the shit they sign anyways. i would do the same thing, fuck 'em and call the cops, who needs all the drama and bullshit, your just a guy out trying to make a little coin!