PDA

View Full Version : Bullit pedals on a fox, welding sn95 ends onto fox arms

5.0calypso93lx
07-08-2007, 02:32 PM
I installed a set of 94+ bullit pedals into my 93 mustang. Pretty much from day one, I've had nothing but problems, whether it be from the pedals themselves being too close, to having the pedal pads themselves actually fall off because they just don't fit right on the fox pedals.

I'm determined to make this work, as this is the ONLY set of aftermarket pedals I have ever liked for my car.

I've probably already ground down my stock pedals too far, so that I couldn't put the stock pads back on anyway.

I was wondering if it would be possible, to buy a set of 94+ pedals and cut them and weld them to my existing pedal assembly, so they actually fit correctly, like how they were designed.

This leads me to a couple of questions.

Where would be the best place to cut my stock pedal assembly, to weld however much I cut off the sn95 pedals, to my stock pedal assembly? Would it be better to cut as much of my stock arms off as possible, and weld the entire sn95 pedal arm in, or maybe just cut the head off of the sn95 pedals and weld them onto my pedals that way?

Is there any way to do this, so that I can get more room in between my pedals, as I feel they are too close with the bullit pedals installed?

Is there even enough material on my stock pedal arms to weld the solid sn95 arms too???

BTW, this is only for the brake and clutch pedals, the gas pedal went on fine with the stock pin.

Just wondering if anyone else had done this successfully.

Thanks for any help!