PDA

View Full Version : 05 yamaha raptor 350- $2500 obo

zombis
07-11-2007, 12:33 AM
because of my hand injury and some other problems, i am going to have to get rid of my atv

what i got is an 05 yamaha raptor 350 in good shape
i'm not going to say its fast, but it has enough balls to haul my close to 200 pound butt around

it has aftermarket pro circuit exhaust, k&n filter, and a jet kit. it has white and red plastic w/ a red frame, new back brakes.
I don't have any time to ride any more, and can count on my hand how much its been ridden in the past year

located in bethel, ohio

the price i'm asking is $2500 or best offer, i believe its a pretty good deal for a good quad

because i don't have the chance to get on here much, the best way to reach me is on my cell at: 513-288-8494, so give my a call with any more questions you have

mustangboy
07-11-2007, 12:49 AM
Wish this was a couple months from now, I'd be all over it. Just sold my warrior to help fund the project car but hopefully this fall or winter will convince the wife to buy me another one.

zombis
07-13-2007, 11:01 PM
I'll keep you posted on it, it hasn't been sold yet

i also forgot to add that the engine comes with a stroker engine and a bunch of spare parts for raptor 350's, warriors, and moto 4's (all the same engine). i can't tell you the exact details of the engine, but it was built one of my friends friends. i'll try to get some pics up as soon as possible, i just got my computer working 5 minutes ago