PDA

View Full Version : Dayton Area Cruise In

conley1000000
07-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Sunday night about 5pm at Frickers in Vandalia.

fresht
07-23-2007, 10:54 AM
There are several big cruise ins in the southern part of the Dayton araea.

July 28 - Downtown Miamisburg. Hundreds of cars fill the downtown area. Take exit 44 from I-725. This is State route 725. Go west until you reach dwontown. the whole downtown area is reserved for cras. Live entertainment on the square lus food at local bars and resturants. Happens 4th Saturday of the month. Be there by 3PM to get a good spot.

August 4 - Monthly crusie in at Springboro. Happens behind Arbys and Bob Evans just east of I-t5 Franklin/Springboro exit. Lots of Mustangs and several hundred cars. DJ with 50/60s music being played. Several resturants very close.

August 11 - Yearly Downtown Saturday Night in downtown Frnaklin. Last year they had 783 cars and are expecting over 1,000 this year. A car club from Ill. is brinign 60 cras. Opens at 2PM and costs $10. Live entertainmnet, Prizes, and lots of food. Very good food. Exit 36 off of I-75. Go West to Sunnybrook, turn right to 4th Street turn left. First 500 cars get dash plaques. More info at www.Warrencountykustoms.com. Open to all years and models.