PDA

View Full Version : Food at Powerfest!!!!!

MrsAPE
07-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Fellow bangerz...we have permission to bring our charcoal grill to the fun. I'll be bringing a bunch of burgers and dogs to grill up. Your more than welcome to borrow our coals or kick in a couple bucks and eat what we bring!! First come first serve basis. When what I bring is gone..its gone.
See you Saturday!!!
*since i can't race (cars not done) figured i'd make myselfs useful. i'm even baking craig some damn cookies!!*

Mr.Moontang
07-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Fellow bangerz...we have permission to bring our charcoal grill to the fun. I'll be bringing a bunch of burgers and dogs to grill up. Your more than welcome to borrow our coals or kick in a couple bucks and eat what we bring!! First come first serve basis. When what I bring is gone..its gone.
See you Saturday!!!
*since i can't race (cars not done) figured i'd make myselfs useful. i'm even baking craig some damn cookies!!*

Come set up near the car show and i'll bring some dogs too. you can keep us company if you want to. Did you say cookies???

Gearhead
07-12-2007, 10:21 PM
See you Saturday!!!

:bigthumb :bigthumb

Maximus
07-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Come set up near the car show and i'll bring some dogs too. you can keep us company if you want to. Did you say cookies???

You better stay away from my Cookies!!!:HYF:

Mr.Moontang
07-12-2007, 10:36 PM

C is for "Cracker back away from the cookies!!!"

DeckerEnt
07-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Damn cookies are the best. Oreos are good but Damn are the best.
Keith

snotzs135
07-13-2007, 12:23 AM
Did someone say FOOD!!!:drool:

MrsAPE
07-13-2007, 02:46 PM

i'll do that. of course i'd want to keep you company. why would i not?! and YEP!

now now boys...no fighting over the cookies!! i'll make enough for you both!!

Damn cookies are the best. Oreos are good but Damn are the best.
Keith

Damn cookies are the best i agree!! :D

Holly
07-13-2007, 03:30 PM
I will grab some burgers and/or hot dogs to grill. You should have never posted this Kim, you'll have ever low rent there bumming food off you! :lol:

If I didn't have plans tonight, I'd make you some homemade choc chip cookies Craig, but I'm off to Quaker Steak and Lube to meet up with my high school girlfriends for a little pow wow, haven't hung out with them in years. Maybe I'll make some of the Nestle Toll House pre-cut ones if I get home early enough, they are quick and easy!

Can't wait to see everybody, I've been in quite a funk lately, I need to see my SBZ buddies!

MrsAPE
07-13-2007, 05:25 PM
I will grab some burgers and/or hot dogs to grill. You should have never posted this Kim, you'll have ever low rent there bumming food off you! :lol:

If I didn't have plans tonight, I'd make you some homemade choc chip cookies Craig, but I'm off to Quaker Steak and Lube to meet up with my high school girlfriends for a little pow wow, haven't hung out with them in years. Maybe I'll make some of the Nestle Toll House pre-cut ones if I get home early enough, they are quick and easy!

Can't wait to see everybody, I've been in quite a funk lately, I need to see my SBZ buddies!

That's alright. It's what being a 'banger' is all about. Shhh but since I have to go get food I'm probably making the pre-cut ones too. ;) Still good though.

MrsAPE
07-13-2007, 08:56 PM

there will be no bumming. cept my crew. ;) since i'm setting up next to moontang he can be the bouncer!! :D

just got back from buying food. 30 burgers. 18 hot metts. 40 doggies. prices will be $2 for a burger (i have cheese too), $1 a mett. 50 cents for a doggie. anything i take in over what i have in it (minus my crew) will be given to the site.

Mr.Moontang
07-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Kim I bought 2 packs of dogs and buns do you still want me to bring them?

MrsAPE
07-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Kim I bought 2 packs of dogs and buns do you still want me to bring them?

thats up to you. me thinks i won't have a problem unloading food on people. have you seen my crew eat?! :o

DeckerEnt
07-14-2007, 12:21 AM
If I pick up dogs, do I need buns too? Ok..12 buns per pack, 10 dogs per pack, 5 buns and 6 dogs...Right?
Keith.

cobrajoe
07-14-2007, 07:06 AM
post up and let me know if anyone wants some hot metts gotta stop and the kroger on my way out this morning!!! you could text me too at 513-289-6084.

ihave1sweetride
07-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Lisa good to meet you today!! Thanks for the grill space!!! Your cookies were great too!!

Mr.Moontang
07-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the grill space as well Kim and the hot metts were very tasty what kind were they and where did you get them?

ihave1sweetride
07-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Kim i'm sorry, i totally think i fried by brain in the sun today... I didn't mean to call you Lisa...

bobtsgt
07-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the gill space Kim and Alan. Dogs were great. Glad to finally meet you Kim

MrsAPE
07-15-2007, 11:25 AM
You guys so missed out!! You should have hung around for one of the burgers!! They were great.
No problem on the grill space. Metts are Queen City Hot Smoked Sausage (according to the package) which I bought at GFS. Thanks on the cookies. They were break apart and bake. They were good though. Craig finally got his.
Its ok Angie on the name too. I usually get called Lisa or Pam. ;)
Was great to finally meet you all too!