PDA

View Full Version : aod 2 t-5 swap need advice

Pitviper1996
07-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Im gathering parts for this and im curious to how easy this swap is i know i need a spacer and bellhousing since im doing a fox setup on my 94 but how hard is it and do i need any special components to install the pedal, cable, ect ect. I just wanna make this a smooth process ( which nothing ever is). Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

mustangrfast88
07-13-2007, 10:54 AM
the pedals are a pain in the ass the rest is pretty smooth and make sure you get a wire harness for the nutral safty switch and reverse ligths i think there different

ibstrokin
07-13-2007, 05:49 PM
I know on fox cars the hole in the floor is smaller on auto cars, you will have to open it up a little. Don't forget to install a pilot bearing in the crank.

Carl
07-13-2007, 07:34 PM
I know on fox cars the hole in the floor is smaller on auto cars, you will have to open it up a little. Don't forget to install a pilot bearing in the crank.

Yes it is, but the adapter Ford puts on is only glued I think...may have a few rivets..??? You can run the stick without taking the adapter off, my coupe is like that now.

juiced347
07-14-2007, 04:42 AM
the manual neutral saftey harness is in all aoto cars i will find the write up used when i did mine