PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE with a mustang please read and chime in.

Ryan218
07-14-2007, 06:36 PM
ive been asked by a few if there is anyway that we can get a Mustang reunion going for the 9th of September..

so far all they have told me is this is a car show for anything out there..BUT me personally would love to see a big section of mustang there...there would most likely be be trophy's like last time... this would be at Franklin county fairgrounds here in Hilliard i believe.

but first before we all get one going we would like to see how much of an interest there would be...

the fair grounds were just re paved so there is alot of space...would we like a big turnout this time and want to organize one and there is where i am starting...

SO if you would be interested in haveing a big section of Stangbangerz let me know and ill have them get on the ball and have them start...

if can get at least 30+ people saying that they would be here for sure with a car then we will start getting flyer's and such going...

and if we can get a good number of you guys who would be interested im sure we can get away to promote the site and get a section to ourselves for Stangbangerz only..

let me know what your guys opinions are!

as of right now there is NOT a car show right now...we are in the process of getting one together up here and this is the FIRsT place im posting to see if there is any interest so that if so WE can have our own little section.

i ask you to keep this to THIS site for now untill we figure out what will happen.

mustangrfast88
07-14-2007, 07:52 PM
you organize it they will come

Ryan218
07-14-2007, 07:55 PM
you organize it they will come

maybe...i want a sure thing turnout...i see you got a 14.9 at power fest...not bad for a stock LX vert. :bigthumb

i trying to get them to pul out the front loader and move the barricades out for a burnout box.

mustangrfast88
07-14-2007, 08:07 PM
i dont think you will ever see burnouts at another show after whjat happened at that one show with 7 people getting killed the only place you will se burnouts is at the track

Ryan218
07-14-2007, 11:56 PM
i dont think you will ever see burnouts at another show after whjat happened at that one show with 7 people getting killed the only place you will se burnouts is at the track

yeah thats what i was told...o well..worth a try...i talked to him a little more and he asked me if either or i knew of anyone who wanted to host a car show on these grounds...the 8th is our "Hilliard day" where there will be a car show there of the locals...so basically it looks like there looking to see if we can make a full weekend out of this...

SO that being said..if stangbangerz would like to host there first central ohio show here then it looks like you could...if you guys are interested ill talk with them for you.