PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me....

Maximus
07-15-2007, 12:10 AM
if I miss something, but WHOA!!
ALL YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Im pretty hammered right now, so Ill post up tomorrow.

While the fingers are still workin, I will mention that I was PROUD to be with each and everyone of you today. We ROCKED the Track, shook the Heavens and showed our fallen brother that we DO miss him and he will NEVER be forgotten. Vinny definatley pulled some strings and gave us all some great weather today. Im sure he watched over ALL of us today and was beaming with Pride. I can hear him now, "I did this"
Thanks Guy!!:)

I miss you Bro.:(

cobrajoe
07-15-2007, 12:12 AM
if I miss something, but WHOA!!
ALL YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Im pretty hammered right now, so Ill post up tomorrow.

While the fingers are still workin, I will mention that I was PROUD to be with each and everyone of you today. We ROCKED the Track, shook the Heavens and showed our fallen brother that we DO miss him and he will NEVER be forgotten. Vinny definatley pulled some strings and gave us all some great weather today. Im sure he watched over ALL of us today and was beaming with Pride. I can hear him now, "I did this"
Thanks Guy!!:)

I miss you Bro.:(

:agree: :sbowns: :angel:

Stangman
07-15-2007, 12:22 AM
I definatly agree... I do think Vinny really did have a hand in the weather today, I was watching the radar yesterday and the shitstorm was ALL around us except for a small u-shaped clearing over Cincy... Thanks, Good Job Guy!! :bigthumb

And Craig, you did a helluva job today :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
07-15-2007, 12:24 AM
Fn A man. It was a killer day thanks to Vinny. We all had a blast. I know I did.
Keith
Thanks for the props every time I ran.

Demonracer
07-15-2007, 12:58 AM
Good job getting this together. I know Vinny was watching and making fun of Doug;)

venomous_svt
07-15-2007, 01:08 AM
:sbowns:

Mista Bone
07-15-2007, 04:54 AM
What a great day indeed......

Thanks Vinny for over looking our great, wish you were there though.

firestang70
07-15-2007, 06:36 AM
Thanks for having me Craig, I'm sure Vinny would be proud.

dedpedal
07-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Thanks for doing this Craig. It was without a doubt, the best day Ive had racing.... EVER!

MADMOD
07-15-2007, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the weather Vinny! Craig I don't think I stopped laughing all day. "Here comes Bill! Bill says Bring it":lol: :lol: Thanks for doing what you did yesterday!

MFIELD
07-15-2007, 09:36 AM
Thanks Craig it was a blast, even though I was done before it got started, damn oil leak I had the best day just being there hanging out with friends. It has been a long time not to be stressed out and busy at the track. The weather was great and I think we all know who to thank. Thanks again.

R825OH
07-15-2007, 09:53 AM
YOU ROCK !! Thanks for a great event !:bigthumb

89lxtacy
07-15-2007, 10:29 AM
great fun. i was glad 2 b there,besides goin out in the 1st round to
a civic. (missed 3rd gear)my bad.:mad:
met alot of stangbangerz for the first time.
thanx 4 the weather vinny.(didnt know u but u must have been one helluva
guy,lots of people miss ya.):angel:

MrsAPE
07-15-2007, 11:41 AM
He was smiling on us that's for sure.
You rock Craig.
Can't wait for the next one!!

Maximus
07-15-2007, 12:37 PM
First off, these are in no particular order.....

THANK YOU to EVERYONE for showing up. We couldnt have asked for a better day of racing, hanging out with friends/family, and racing.

THANK YOU to my wife Shawna, Sue and Val for working at the front gate.

A BIG THANK YOU to the team at Tri-State. They did a GREAT job with Tech, running the lanes, clean up, and running the computer up in the tower. I guess I should say an extra Thank you to Frida, she put up with me all day in the tower:lol:

Gene for helping in the tower, he was the man behind the show, without him I couldnt have done what I did on the mic. (maybe that was a bad thing??? BWAHAHHAAHAHA!!)

Scott, Nancy, Bob & Angie for running the car show.:bigthumb

Dave Diehl for taking some pictures...www.hyperperformancemotorsports.com (are the pics up yet??)

Al of Als Auto repair. He donated $50 CASH to the best light. (.ooo)

Dickmans Bar & Grill, they donated a few Gift cards.

Kim for my cookies!! I sat them down at our Pits and the Vulchers attacked!!! I only have a few left:lol:

Powermaster, Holley, Transmission Specialties, Magna-Fuel, and Comp Cams. All these Manufactuers donated banners, Tshirts, hats, catalogs etc etc for the door prizes.

Im sure Im missing some people. SO to anyone I didnt mention by name, THANK YOU!!

:sbowns:

05yellowgt
07-15-2007, 01:23 PM
I had an absolute blast yesterday. It's really great to know that we have such a great group. This was definitely an outing that Vinny is proud of.

MrsAPE
07-15-2007, 02:56 PM
You very welcome on the cookies. To be honest, they were break apart and bake ones. But they were good. The ones I could not fit into your box I saved for others. Yep, Scott got one!! :)

After suffering through that post and laughing my ass off, the only thing that really stuck out was you telling them to bake you some cookies. Pages later and still no cookies. Dude, you so needed some cookies. Happy to help a man out!!

Thanks again. We had an awesome time.

bestracing
07-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Thanks for doing this Craig. It was without a doubt, the best day Ive had racing.... EVER!

No doubt, I didn't do much racing but still it was the greatest time I've had at the track!!

Mr.Moontang
07-15-2007, 05:36 PM
"Scott got one!! :)"
I asked Nancy to hold my cookie while I got our dogs off the grill and when I turned around it was gone and there was crumbs on her chin.....

bobtsgt
07-15-2007, 09:16 PM
your welcome big dawg. thanks for putting together a fantastic time

Black Hole
07-15-2007, 10:20 PM
:bigthumb

MrsAPE
07-15-2007, 10:54 PM
"Scott got one!! :)"
I asked Nancy to hold my cookie while I got our dogs off the grill and when I turned around it was gone and there was crumbs on her chin.....

uh huh.....:nono:

Motorvation
07-15-2007, 11:52 PM
I agree with Kevin and Wayne, the best bracket race I've ever been to. Loads of fun.

CAPRISTANG
07-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks Craig it was great time!!!!!

chuck
07-16-2007, 01:14 PM
By far best time ive had at the track in a long time..... can't wait till the next one.

Thanks to Craig and everyone envolved!!!:bigthumb

Kevin Doe
07-16-2007, 01:26 PM
I had a great time. Thanks for putting this event on.

Cherry Blossom
07-16-2007, 01:29 PM
uh huh.....:nono:

I'm still holding it... IN MY BELLY!!!!:booty:

bestracing
07-16-2007, 01:55 PM
I had a great time. Thanks for putting this event on.

Damn, a perfect time to meet you and I missed the oportunity.