PDA

View Full Version : 98' Ram 1500. $3,000

thecollector
07-15-2007, 01:18 AM
98 Ram 1500 Sport. Green ext., gray int. Every factory option except leather. and engine block heater. 360cid 5.9 V-8, auto, 3.90 posi. Short bed, regular cab, 2wd. Infinity sound. 8-way power seat. Factory class IV hitch. Many new parts- fuel pump, ball joints, idler arm, pitman arm, water pump, driveshaft, diff. yoke, u-joints, and transmission. Truck runs good and has excellent power, can tow 8,800lbs as equipped.
Truck has Handling package and heavy duty service group ( Big alternator, battery, Trans cooler, P/S cooler, Oil cooler)

The bad: Has usual ram rust on the bumpers and is starting on the pass. door. A/c quite working at 40k miles and hasn't worked since. Has rough cosmetics (some scratches).

My father purchased this truck new from Kemper Dodge and it has been maintained very well mechanically. I still have the window sticker and the manuals. I am the second owner- I purchased it 2.5 years ago from him and he purchased a new F-150 with my D- plan discount. This truck will do everything a new truck will do except take $400/month out of your pocket.

I am now in the market for a lightning and would like to sell the truck or do a partial trade. I am asking 3,000 FIRM. I may do a partial trade towards a lightning of any year. Thanks for looking.

thecollector
07-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Here's some pics

thecollector
08-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Bump, looking for cash offers, come on somebody needs a truck, it's 93 degrees but before you know it their will be 5 inches of snow...

jgistheman1978
08-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Trade for a new 2000 dollar laptop?

dawsin94cobra
08-24-2007, 06:08 PM
does it have cold ac?

Rick93coupe
08-24-2007, 07:45 PM
98 Ram 1500 Sport. Green ext., gray int. Every factory option except leather. and engine block heater. 360cid 5.9 V-8, auto, 3.90 posi. Short bed, regular cab, 2wd. Infinity sound. 8-way power seat. Factory class IV hitch. Many new parts- fuel pump, ball joints, idler arm, pitman arm, water pump, driveshaft, diff. yoke, u-joints, and transmission. Truck runs good and has excellent power, can tow 8,800lbs as equipped.
Truck has Handling package and heavy duty service group ( Big alternator, battery, Trans cooler, P/S cooler, Oil cooler)

The bad: Has usual ram rust on the bumpers and is starting on the pass. door. A/c quit working at 40k miles and hasn't worked since. Has rough cosmetics (some scratches).

My father purchased this truck new from Kemper Dodge and it has been maintained very well mechanically. I still have the window sticker and the manuals. I am the second owner- I purchased it 2.5 years ago from him and he purchased a new F-150 with my D- plan discount. This truck will do everything a new truck will do except take $400/month out of your pocket.

I am now in the market for a lightning and would like to sell the truck or do a partial trade. I am asking 3,000 FIRM. I may do a partial trade towards a lightning of any year. Thanks for looking.

In case you missed it.

Sparky
08-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Mileage?

thecollector
08-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Thanks Rick88coupe for restating the info
In case someone missed it the A/C is inop.
I am not looking for a computer as the only trade I currently need is Dead presidents.
The mileage is 145,xxx
Thanks for looking.