PDA

View Full Version : Hunger pangs...

PonymanfiveO
07-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Im a lil drunkered and Id like some food...but there is no food.

only crumbs in the cupboard.

why do they call it a cupboard any ways? thats strange.:confused:

whty do they call them pangs instead of pains? thats also strange.:confused:

sopmetimes I think that I may think too much when I drink. thinking about thinking....hmmm. that cant be good. (takes a sip)

Damn I cant wait to get out to KC and have a big 'ol Dedpedal shindig. Im gonna open the damn curtains so Kyle can see! :bigthumb

why do they vcall it a shindig? thats also strange.:confused:

shit I want some food.

I hate working second shift cause I gotta get drunk to sleep. I cant wait to start my new job. its gonna be cool...but I miss somea muy friends at Coke.:(

I gotta go to Cinny Speed tomotrrow and get some stuff...I cant wait. I love going there and shootin the shit with Cracker, Jason and Joe....ahhh, good people they are.

why do they call it shootin the shit? thats crazy too.:confused:

oop, time for a new beer....

Mista Bone
07-19-2007, 12:50 AM
I need to drink more to understand this post.......sounds like mine.....

PonymanfiveO
07-19-2007, 12:53 AM
Just what I wanted to hear! :doh:

PonymanfiveO
07-19-2007, 01:10 AM
I just opened a fresh Miller Lite and it taste like Celery.

WTF is up with that? How do you win a gold medal in a beer comp. with a celery taste!? maybe if it had a peanut butter chaser but damn!

mmm...peanut butter. did I mention I was hungry. Damn Im a fat ass. I gotta lose some l-b's.

Im gonna go to dicmans tomorro night. its gonna be fun...then Im gonna try to get Kev to do a burnout in front of his house. He'll probably puss out when his cats start complaining about him waking the neighbors up and being outside in his underware. Sometimes I get mad at his roommates (cats) they think they own him...they are always bitching at him...every tme Im there, its Kevin, do this and Kevin do that. I couldnt take that shit. Hell, last I herd they wanted him to get rid of the beer can collection. No pussy is worth that man, come on! get a dog, they dont care...you can shit on the rug and they wont complain. But oh well, it is what it is.

In gonna drink this beer really fast AND hope the next one dosent taste like celery. hopefully it'll taste like cotton candy or something kickass...

PonymanfiveO
07-19-2007, 01:29 AM
and why does Biscuit love Dukes of Hazzard so much. Every time I come over that damn cat is watching that show. Its a good show, dont get me wrong...I had the bed sheets and curtains in my room when I was little...but shit!
That cat watches dukes of Hazzard all damn day! dosent that get old?

wheres the pic posted a long time ago of Biz watching that show..aw man that was good.

PonymanfiveO
07-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Oh hells yea!

I just found a foo-long Subway Meatball in the fridge with my name on it!
I gots the best girl in the world! God I love her. Ima marry her one day, just wait and see.

Maybe shes trying to kill me tho. :blink:
She got herself a healthy wealthy turkey lurkey loaded with greens
sub Jared style, and got me a fat ridden meatball stuffed 12" heart attack on a bun. Oh my god...I can feel my blood sugar going up and my arterys clogging...jesus someone help me! its the end for Matty boy...

Im ok.:bigthumb

but I am out of Miller lite though.
Its ok, cause I got one last Sam Adams Cream Stout and some Goose Island good shit in the fridge behind me. Were gonna be ok...we got dark beer.
This is the stuff that'll probably kill me...but it taste so good.:(

I love you meatball sub.

the saga continues...

Carl
07-19-2007, 02:25 AM
Wow, haven't had good drunken MJ post in awhile...I think I will get toaty this weekend and start my own...I'm proud of ya brother!

PonymanfiveO
07-19-2007, 02:28 AM
mmmf.

I got side tracked over on thedieselgarage.com

shit its late.

buuuut, I aint got to go to work tomorrowwwww!:booty:

PonymanfiveO
07-19-2007, 02:30 AM
jee damn!

Goose Island Oatmeal Stout <that is some thick ass beer....like dip spit!:blink:

is is goood tho.:drunk::bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
07-19-2007, 02:37 AM
HI, my name is...sica, sica....Slim Shady.

:drool::chug:

:thanks::wave:

VuNiT3
07-19-2007, 06:03 AM
Good God...You is crazy. If I was gonna kill you, I wouldn't have spent almost $8 on a damn sandwich to do it. ;)

But, on another note, I actually understood almost everything you typed in your drunken rant, so good job. Gotta go to work, have a wonderful day all!

Mista Bone
07-19-2007, 06:14 AM
still awake, still drinking, Matt can't keep up.

dedpedal
07-19-2007, 07:12 AM
Its good sometimes to sit back and watch the next generation carry the torch.
Bring a camera and a water bucket Matt.

Holly
07-19-2007, 09:15 AM
Damn I cant wait to get out to KC and have a big 'ol Dedpedal shindig. Im gonna open the damn curtains so Kyle can see! :bigthumb

Me too! This is going to be fun!

It's Kyle's house, so he'll open the damn curtains if he wants to! :lol: