PDA

View Full Version : testing waters... 1988 Mustang LX hatchback roller...

Stangman
07-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Thinkin about giving up on my fox project for the time being... I really want to finish it but it is overwhelming me at this time, also need the garage space for my Mustang II, and the big block coupe is calling my name:rolleyes:

So, if there is enough interest in this car i will sell it.

its an '88 4 cylinder car, no motor no trans, the body itself is pretty fair actually. had an aftermarket sunroof in it which i took out, so the roof will need skinned, i do have the sunroof though some of the clips broke when removing it. The car WAS wrecked years ago, it was professionally straightened by a local body shop out here, not perfect but it pretty fair. my plan was to clean up the engine bay and smooth it all out, and it would have looked decent...

I'll be selling it as a roller, like i said, no motor, no trans... no interior, no hatch, no quarter glass, no doors. some of the wiring has already been removed. has a 7.5 rearend in it...

Front brakes were redone before i got it... (because i did them)

Got this car from a friend of mine, I had planned to turn this car into a really nice 5.0 liter GT car, but for me it would take a lot to turn it into a VERY nice car, becuase i would have tried to almost make it into a show car, and i have no time for that.

I'll take $350 or best offer... may consider possible trades... PM me for more info or if interested...

Thanks!:bigthumb

Stangman
07-20-2007, 10:57 PM
By the way this would make a great race car... I would rather not see this car get junked...

Stangman
08-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Delete this thread, I've decided not to sell it.