PDA

View Full Version : I HATE Them!!!!!!!!

ricks_85_gt
07-21-2007, 07:29 PM
I hate people who use people to get what they want and then poof there gone. It especially sucks now that it happend to me and I heard if feels like crap no it dont feel like crap if feels like straight up SHIZIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a really nice guy and all I ever do is get pood on it aint right. I know there is more people out there that feel the same way, and I could drag this on and tell the whole story and you would agree with me that I was used to the fullest extent. So what Im going to do is play my guitar and tare her apart in a song, and possibly in my book.

Mista Bone
07-21-2007, 08:11 PM
gonna write a country song about a broken heart?

ricks_85_gt
07-21-2007, 08:12 PM
nope a metal song that way i can really say how i feel

Stangman
07-21-2007, 08:25 PM
oh jeeze, here we go...

ricks_85_gt
07-21-2007, 08:26 PM
yes it has begun i have came across the rant room a room designed for me to bitch about EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! and if you know me you will agree with jesse.

DeckerEnt
07-21-2007, 10:08 PM
We also have a whipping room if this gets out of hand.
Keith

Sharad
07-21-2007, 11:32 PM
"dug my key into the side of her pretty little souped up four wheel drive..."

just kiddin' man. Hang in there. Produce great anger music like Pantera's "This Love" or whatever it's called. You'll feel better in the morning!

ricks_85_gt
07-21-2007, 11:33 PM
o beleive u me i am working on a song called L.O.V.E and it is heavy

2-8-1
07-21-2007, 11:42 PM
I hate people who use people to get what they want and then poof there gone. It especially sucks now that it happend to me and I heard if feels like crap no it dont feel like crap if feels like straight up SHIZIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a really nice guy and all I ever do is get pood on it aint right. I know there is more people out there that feel the same way, and I could drag this on and tell the whole story and you would agree with me that I was used to the fullest extent. So what Im going to do is play my guitar and tare her apart in a song, and possibly in my book.

People just need to learn to not get attached. Don't distance yourself, but don't let it get to you. I guess it comes with age?

You will love the feeling you get when "she" calls you to bitch or use you, and you just hang up the phone...kinda like turning the game against "her"

Stangman
07-21-2007, 11:49 PM
well, Rick, lemme know if you need some lyrical assisstance on this song...

Maximus
07-22-2007, 12:27 AM
nope a metal song that way i can really say how i feel

Make a video and post that shit up!!:bigthumb

ricks_85_gt
07-22-2007, 02:01 AM
o when i get done with it...it will be a masterpeice ask jesse some of my songs are super duper bad ass!!