PDA

View Full Version : A'hole kids

jlt2006
07-22-2007, 01:26 PM
I am not talking about little ones that dont know better. I talking about the stupid ass moves that one makes while in a 2500 pound weapon.

Last night while returning from E2o. Some A'hole kid in a small chevy with a fart can on it.

I am getting off Ronald Raegan onto 71 north and he is behind me. We get down the on ramp far enough for this A'hole to swing out across the solid white lines and goes directly into the middle lane in front a 18 wheeler coming up fast. Almost causing what would have been a five car and one 18 wheeler pile up.

Luckily, I had my wits about me and seen what was going to happen and punched it to get ahead of this ensueing disaster. By doing this, I gave the little dick a way out and that crash was overted.

But, that A'hole had a buddy A'hole in a Honda behind him and by the time we reach 275, the brakes were applied four times because these A'holes trying to position them selves to race each other. Totally ignoring traffic around them.

Where are the troopers when you want them around?

ricks_85_gt
07-22-2007, 02:05 PM
dude i know there could be a damn highway shooting and the cops are nowhere, but i could be driving along and change lanes without signaling in the middle of nowhere and woop woop they got me. my dad used to get pulled over in his stang and the only reason being is that he woke the damn cop up coming through newtown. pulling people over cause there car is to loud when theres people gettin the crap kicked out of them in the bushes BULLSHIT!!!! and ricers are just plan dumb anyway with there fart cans and there obese wings.....makes me want to get a monster truck and run over all of'em