PDA

View Full Version : Testing waters on the HULK.

93hulk
07-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Ive been thinking about selling the Hulk and get out of racing for a while. The car is close to having everything you could ever put on to a car. If you are looking for a high horse power street legal car here is your chance to save alot of cash. Here is a quick run down of some of the parts on the car. There is no way I could list them all.

Motor: (331) Sportsman block with Scat forged crank and light wieght I-beams with wave lock bolts. Custom light weight Probe forged turbo pistons, Probe girdle, HPS lifter vally brace, Custom turbo cam form Comp. Stage 2 -TW heads from Fox Lake with PBM high rev springs, 0- balance, Trick flow box R intake, Accufab t-body, FMS 1.72 rockers. Less than 1500 miles on this motor, I had it built By Ron Cole and CRC.

Trans: Lentch Strip Term AOD. With t-brake, O-D delete, Deep sump pan, and TCT 9.5 custum built billet converter. less than 50 miles on it since freshen up.

Susp. Wolfe race craft crome moly rear suspen, double adjustable solid upper and lowers, anti roll bar, D&D k -member and a-arms with coil overs, lakewood 90/10's in the front, Strange Billet 10 way adjustable coil overs on the rear, QA-1 springs, Kenny Brown extreme matrix subs with jacking rails, 10pt Wolfe crome moly cage, Wolfe minitub kit.

Rear end, tubes welded and trued, Srange 33 spline axels with c-clip elims, pro race spool, FMS 3.27 gears, Ground pounder girdle, UPR spherical bushings.

Wheels and tires are Weld draglites 15x10's and 15x3's, with 325/50/15 M/T drag radials and pep boys up front.

Power adder: is a Turbonetics super T-76 turbo with a Race gate, Greddy type S 50mm blow off valve, and a XS power inter cooler, Turbo kit is custom built by Jason Zimmers

The car is 100% rust free and has a bad ass paint job done by Plated (all House of colors) this past winter, Harwood 4inch hood and a Victory Fab rear wing.

Im only want people who are serious. This car is my baby and I have had it for a long time but have come to a point in my life that it is time to move onto something else. Nothing on this car has more than 2000 miles on it Asking 16,500 Firm may consider trades. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 513-320-4171. Here is some pics.

Thanks Mark

93hulk
07-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Engine:cool1:

Foxxx5oh
07-22-2007, 09:41 PM
bump for the sexiest calypso out there!

Sharad
07-22-2007, 09:51 PM
did you list it on turbomustangs.com?

93hulk
07-22-2007, 10:10 PM
did you list it on turbomustangs.com?

Not yet I'm trying to see if will sell local first. Then maybe e-bay or racing junk. If it doesnt move on here.

wild87stang
07-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Bump for one of the clenest foxes in the area very nice ride Mark!

plated
07-22-2007, 10:19 PM
i think your not asking enough pesonally,i'd think i'd be asking between 20 and 18k look around i've seen alot of cars going for un godly money for some reason,thank speed channel for keeping the market going.oh bump for a top notch car:bigthumb

Sharad
07-22-2007, 10:24 PM
well yeah, definitely a bump for a nice car. If I could get a sixteen thousand dollar loan against the title of that car, it'd be in my garage tomorrow!!! :drool:

Qtr milerocket
07-23-2007, 03:10 AM
Wow! :eek: so you are really going to do it huh????....Mark I will tell you this as I have before this car is magazine material and is one of the baddest mustangs I have seen bar none.......and I've seen a lot of 'em. This car is exceptional from the stance, to the motor, to the paint, and everything in between this car has it all folks.

Whoever gets this car will get an absolute gem and a heck of a deal, and in my opinion they don't come any better, good luck with the sale of the "Hulk" I'm sure it will sell fast.

Peace :cool2:

James

91lxnos
07-23-2007, 09:47 AM
WOW buddy I hate to see this!!!!! But I understand, priorities change in life and we have to change too. I also have thought about selling mine when it is all done. Personal reasons you know. But best of luck with whatever happens..
BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A steal at 16,500.00:bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
07-23-2007, 06:44 PM
If I could get a sixteen thousand dollar loan against the title of that car, it'd be in my garage tomorrow!!! :drool:

exactly what I was gonna post.

good luck Mark...I think.:(

SMOKE
07-23-2007, 07:01 PM
I know it's hard for ya buddy but all things happen for a reason! Maybe you will be able to build one even better!! I'd never count you out when it comes to having something nice, as long as I've known ya I have always liked your taste in cars! Good luck man and bump for one HELL of a sweet coupe!

93hulk
07-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Trade pending!:D

chad393na
07-23-2007, 10:28 PM
I hate to see it go man, it's one of the nicest i've ever seen. If you do sell it, try to sell it to someone far from you. It's hard to see someone else driving your baby:( Good luck either way.

2-8-1
07-23-2007, 10:33 PM
I was like, wtf makes it worth 16.5K, then I saw the turbo he jacked off a kenworth. Props on an excellent car. Will spread the word.

Gregg@TFS
07-24-2007, 10:30 AM
Mark,

PM sent

93cobra
07-24-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm thinking.....

My coupe is getting picked up tomorrow at noon.....

The guy is bringing cash...

Know anybody that would buy the trans/ bellhousing/ brake..etc... and you could deduct $$ & sell the car to me minus trans??

Maximus
07-24-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm thinking.....

My coupe is getting picked up tomorrow at noon.....

The guy is bringing cash...

Know anybody that would buy the trans/ bellhousing/ brake..etc... and you could deduct $$ & sell the car to me minus trans??

HULK would be NASTY with the G5R!!!:rockon:

93hulk
07-24-2007, 05:06 PM
I will let you all know if this deal falls through. Thanks for the intrest. Whats cool is the people who have shown intrest in the car would do the car right and thats what I would like to see happen.:cool1:

Black03SVT
07-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Man If I did not just buy my cobra about a month ago I would be all over this. Bump for my FAV notch!!!

93hulk
07-26-2007, 10:12 PM
sold please delete! :D