PDA

View Full Version : Benefit Reminder 07/28/2007

HARCracing
07-24-2007, 04:25 PM
As you may remember, Heidi's (my wife) cousin Terry Wayne (216th Engineers Battalion), and Izabella's mother, Karey, have lost their babygirl. You may have seen the news about the 3 year old that drowned on Fathers Day in Liberty Township, Butler County. We are having a Benefit Raffle and Auction / Fishing Tournament at T.J.'s Fishing lake in Mt. Orab, Ohio to assist in the expenses that have accrued.

WE NEED DONATIONS of any type, size, shape or value... ANYTHING that we can raffle or auction off. It is not to late to donate! Your unwanted items could sell to benefit this family in their time of need. Any sponsers on here, if you can find it your hearts once again to donate items for the raffle, your generosity would be greatly appriciated. If you cannot donate but are looking for something to do with your loved ones, bring them out to the lake for some fun. Call me if you have any questions. 513-307-3547
Thank You!
Love,
Rob, Heidi, Cameron and Alyssa

I could not post the flier for some stupid reason (my fault I'm sure) so here it is cut and pasted the best I could...

A beautiful little girl is now in Heaven,
watching over us.
A Guardian Angel taken to soon,
to us, it feels unjust.
But God has a plan for this little girl,
To keep us safe from harm.
And the only way that she could,
was in an Angels arms.
-Rob Anderson 2007-

T.J.’s Fishing Lake will be hosting a two pole fishing tournament to benefit the family of Izabella Alderson, age 3, who passed away on Fathers Day.
We will be having a raffle and auction of fishing supplies and miscellaneous donated items. Food and drinks will be available for purchase. We will also have a DJ.
Proceeds will go to assist the family of Izabella to include purchase of the Headstone.

Date: Saturday, July 28th
Time: 9:00 am until 4:00 pm
Cost: $10 per person
($1 for big fish of the day and $9 to her family)
***6, 12, and 24 hour fishing tickets still available***
If you would like to donate, or for more information on donated items, please contact
T.J.’s Fishing Lake, 13493 New Harmony Shiloh Rd.
Mt. Orab, Ohio 937-444-3658
Or…
Rob and Heidi Anderson 513-307-3547 or 513-307-7143, or
Matt Slack 513-305-2627
:bigthumb
Thanks Again!!!