PDA

View Full Version : Busch Aluminum Polish Is The Sh!t ...

331TwistedWedge
07-24-2007, 09:10 PM
just like the title reads ... turned onto it by curt (12seclx) this stuff will make your welds look brand new ... good on billet, chrome, aluminum & etc. etc. ... its hard to find, no local parts stores carry it ... i got a bottle from www.corvettecentral.com ... 13.95, plus 7.95 shipping ... this was the best price i could find ... :bigthumb

12seclx
07-29-2007, 12:13 AM
just like the title reads ... turned onto it by curt (12seclx) this stuff will make your welds look brand new ... good on billet, chrome, aluminum & etc. etc. ... its hard to find, no local parts stores carry it ... i got a bottle from www.corvettecentral.com ... 13.95, plus 7.95 shipping ... this was the best price i could find ... :bigthumb

It's good stuff... Works great for keeping the kittens water bowl sparklin'... LOL! :eek:

85_SS_302_Coupe
07-29-2007, 01:41 AM
Ok so what makes this better than your run-o-the-mill polish? Does it make it easier to polish, as in cut down on elbow grease or what? I've gotta do something about my valve covers and not even Mothers and a buffing pad would get the water spots out.

331TwistedWedge
07-29-2007, 10:05 AM
Ok so what makes this better than your run-o-the-mill polish? Does it make it easier to polish, as in cut down on elbow grease or what? I've gotta do something about my valve covers and not even Mothers and a buffing pad would get the water spots out.

you just said it, "the water spots" ... i have tried everything out on the market, believe me when i say this stuff is the shit ... it will cut right through oxidation ~ when you're done with your wheel or valve cover, it will leave a killer shine and its smooth like you just waxed it ...

man i need to be a busch spokes person ...

Stangman
07-29-2007, 10:35 AM
man i need to be a busch spokes person ...

Maybe you should buy a bunch of it and sell it to us:D

I need something to keep my aluminum slots lookin like they were freshly polished...

331TwistedWedge
07-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Maybe you should buy a bunch of it and sell it to us:D

I need something to keep my aluminum slots lookin like they were freshly polished...

i put a website up on the first post ... ((corvette central)) ... they were pretty fast on the shipping (2 days) ... give them a shout, you will love this stuff ... :bigthumb

85_SS_302_Coupe
07-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Too bad you're not closer so i could try some of it out. I'd hate to throw down $15 on another bottle of polish that doesn't work (if it didn't).

331TwistedWedge
07-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Too bad you're not closer so i could try some of it out. I'd hate to throw down $15 on another bottle of polish that doesn't work (if it didn't).

i live in landen, but the polish is with my car (bright indiana) ... i will be at the UMTR on the 3rd - i could always bring it ... :bigthumb

trust me, this stuff will work ... you know how hard welds are to clean up ~ this knocks it out ...

89lxtacy
08-01-2007, 01:37 AM

did you try polishing your knob with it?
how did that work?
your gearshift knob of course,get your mind out of the gutter:lol::lol:

5.0calypso93lx
08-01-2007, 08:56 AM
What did you polish, your march brackets?

bottlfed
08-01-2007, 09:05 AM
I can definitely back you on this. I've been promoting the stuff, locally for a year. I too, should be a BUSCH spokesperson. LOL. I've tried everything on the market, it seems. Nothing takes off water spots and oxidation like BUSCH. Extremely easy to apply and remove. A trick I've learned over the years of polishing engine components is to spritz a bit of 'Quick Detailer' (whatever kind you use...We all have our favorites) on the already polished area to help buff off the BUSCH. I get mine from www.2koolperformance.com, here in Canada. He also has a depot in New York. Great Stuff!!

*BTW....Yes, I'm a newb to the site. I attended the NMRA event in Columbus last year. See you again in a month. If necessary, I can look into getting a few bottles to bring to guys that want it. I'm good friends with the wowner of 2kool. Just a thought.

~Jeff
http://public.fotki.com/bottlfed

Kevin Doe
08-01-2007, 10:11 AM
I have found this product to be the best polish bar none, and I'm actually Polish, so I might know something about polishes. LOL.

http://www.simichrome-polish.com/

331TwistedWedge
08-01-2007, 10:25 AM
What did you polish, your march brackets?

it worked on the billet pullies, the chrome caster camber plates and the welds ... got rid of the dull (oxidation) and the water spots that are impossible to remove ...

I have found this product to be the best polish bar none, and I'm actually Polish, so I might know something about polishes. LOL.

im Polish too :bigthumb

331TwistedWedge
08-01-2007, 10:30 AM
did you try polishing your knob with it?
how did that work?
your gearshift knob of course,get your mind out of the gutter:lol::lol:

yes this works on your knob :D apply "busch" and massage gently in an up and down motion :bigthumb

Stangman
08-01-2007, 05:09 PM

I've got a small tube of that layin around here somewhere....

bottlfed
08-01-2007, 09:43 PM
I've got a small tube of that layin around here somewhere....

I'd like to try this stuff. Kindof a fanatic of trying out different product.