PDA

View Full Version : 05 thru 07 tail light problems

cobrajoe
07-25-2007, 11:28 PM
Anybody had any experience with the in board tail light (one closest to the center) or any of three lights not coming on in either brake or turn but lights on running light/parking light position? I switched bulbs and the problem stayed there, bulb is not burned out. I know a lot of the things are controlled by the computer now (one of the oaks I believe). Is there a way to reset or would the isolated problem point to a wiring problem? Any ford techs with some advice would be appreciated. It's still under warranty so I am sure I will just schedule a appt.

Paul408Notch
07-26-2007, 12:06 AM
Unless the car has sequentials, I don't think I've ever seen an 05+ that had those lights on. I think it's only supposed to be a regular running light.

jlt2006
07-26-2007, 06:51 AM
:agree:

cobrajoe
07-26-2007, 07:41 AM
My bad! problem solved it was the outer two I was talking about and I looked at it again this morning and it was a loose bulb>:rolleyes:
Here's my fish:HYF:

Thanks all the same though guys! Sorry:o

untamed
07-26-2007, 08:40 AM
That was easy!LOL

bcoh5gt
07-26-2007, 09:25 PM
My pass. headlight cone over the bulb is floating around inside it fell off and I have a very bright light all the time my bar on the trunk lid don't work and one rear side marker don't work. Gotta love the wheel hop these junk things have LOL but I race mine almost every weekend.