PDA

View Full Version : suspension on my vert

tcorns
07-26-2007, 10:09 AM
i took a trip to myrtle beach this week and noticed some things about my car. first off the bump steer can be horrible at times. any recomendations to correct this small problem? what about fixing body roll? coming up 77 outside of charleston are some nice curves that i was running 70 to 75 through and i could feel the whole car roll and even at times push the front end. and finally i am pushing the car hard enough on the street that i am bottoming out the rear suspension and can feel the bump stops.
i was thinking of going to call eibach and see what they say. maybe a set of the pro springs and a strut tower brace. anything else.

trev

ibstrokin
07-26-2007, 10:39 PM
A strut tower brace makes a huge differance on verts, springs will definetly help body roll. If your on a budget, i would make those 2 mods and go from there. Frpp springs are pretty good, and only lower the car 7/8".Used aftermarket springs are never hard to find either. You may want to replace your shocks/struts if they are high mileage. You can get the strange adjustable's, $360 for all four. Then you could have a cushy ride, stiffen up for the curves or soften up for the strip, all with a couple of clicks.