PDA

View Full Version : Damn wasteful people.

dedpedal
07-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Once again, Im pushed over the edge of that cliff of mental stability by some low rent mental midget. Last week, I stopped at Arbys for a sandwich, fries and a soda. Nothing out of the norm yet but when I get to the window, Jerry Jerkoff is busy chatting with the cutie behind a front register and neglected to ask if I wanted any sauces. He just opened the window, shoved my food out and closed it back up without missing a word to the cutie. So, me being me, I just sat there till he had another order ready to go out. When he opende the window and started to push the next order out to me, I calmly asked for ONE packet of Arbys sauce and ONE packet of Horsey sauce. This nimrod proceded to grab a double handful of both and right out the window they came. Ask for one and get a ton I guess.
Now my ire is in a tizzy. I calmly sat tight and picked all but one of each out of my lap and dumped them on the ground in front of his window and under my car. I couldnt have placed it better and I pulled away, the rear tire ran over some of the packets and squirted a glob of the white Horsey sauce all over his window. I wish the window had been open and him standing there.

On to today. My travels take me to NKY and I got finnished with my job early, so I decide to grab some grub and stop by the homestead for lunch. I would have made it a nooner for Amy but shes stuck at work. So White Castles it is then. I made my order, pulled to the first window and paid my bill. At the second window, the girl gets my food out and asks before handing it over if I wanted any condiments. I answered with a polite yes, hot sauce and ketchup. Keep in mind, I ordered 2 cheeseburgers, an order of small fries and a drink.I got home to find 2 ketchups and (get this) 17 packets of hot sauce! I guess this chick has heard of me before, but for 2 cheeseburgers????? Mabbe shes dyslexic and got the 2 condiments mixed. Oh well, nothing like a Whitey with 8 and a half packs of hotsauce soaked into the bun. The hard part is balancing one on my knee while I saturate it. Damn, it just hit the floor.
I CALL THE 5 SECOND RULE!!!!!

Yummy.:bigthumb

stroked4eyes
07-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Jerry Jerkoff works at Arby's now? I used to work with him at Krogers when I was younger.

stangman_5
07-26-2007, 01:48 PM
where was the arbys located????????

Mista Bone
07-26-2007, 02:38 PM
where was the arbys located????????

caution, leghumper on the loose!

RIXXX93GT
07-26-2007, 04:05 PM
I went thru a KFC the other day and they were out of.....CHICKEN. The previous week I went to the same lovely KFC and they asked if I wanted original recipe or Xtra crispy, I say I want xtra crispy....sorry we are all out of Xtra crispy in anything but wings. Okay give me original recipe then, well sorry but we dont have any breasts in original either. So KFC is off the list. Man dont get me started on fast food places Im a magnet for the most inept of fast food employees.

PonymanfiveO
07-26-2007, 04:29 PM
I didnt know you could get hot sauce from the Castle.:confused:

DeckerEnt
07-26-2007, 04:39 PM
If anyone would know anything about whities, Kevin would.
Keith

dedpedal
07-26-2007, 05:42 PM
I didnt know you could get hot sauce from the Castle.:confused:

After the years of me asking for it, they finaly heard me!

So hears something ironic. For years now, Ive been eating Goldstar hotsauce on Whiteys and here I sit eating Goldstar coneys with White Castle hotsauce.

Buckeye
07-26-2007, 06:52 PM
Anyone ever go to Whitie's and they ask you to pull up to the next window becouse your food is not done, then they give the food to the next guy who can't get out becouse I am at the next window. How many times does that need to happen before they get it

My favorite is sending Jimi jerkoff into a paniced frenzy when I take only the cup of pop and leave him holding the straw. I have like 80 straws in my truck I think I have enough since I don't use any. But if I don't take it they always
lean out the window yelling sir waving the straw at me like it is a cure for cancer or something.