PDA

View Full Version : Vanishing Point (NWS)

dedpedal
07-27-2007, 07:40 AM
Ok gang, Dr Otto has been dormant for a long time and clamoring to be heard. So, without further adoo, here the good Doc and his view on "The Vanishing Point".
Hi gang, long time no see. I think theres a code for that on text, but I dont care. Im here to talk about a simple procedure that can bring long memories and fun times telling your buds about.
Its called "The Vanishing Point". The first step to this is to procure a female who is either willing (not as good for points) or drunk off her ass (better points). Either way is good. The first thing to do is to get a working ass full of unwhiped crap. As a guy you know how it is when you missed a bit too much and left a skidmark in your drawers. Youre looking for a bit more than a little. A full squeezer of last nights dinner is the best for this excercise. First, start a good tittiy fuck. That will get your ass all against her belly to her tits. This back and forth motion will get you rock hard (diamonds cant hold a candle) and ready for the next step. With this motion, you will deposit a brown trail from her belly button to her tits. At the point where you have laid down the "Brown Poop Trail" (not to be confused with a "yellow pricks load"), you can set back and ready for the oral feast that wouls make a tuna farmer jealous.
Now on to the next step.
Once you have paved the road, its time to view your work. Immediatly go down on her. Yes, I mean there. Dont be a wussy, you expect her to smell your ass when she gives you head. So go down. It wont hurt and most of the time, it tastes good, like fresh tuna. Once youre down on the muffin and youre sure noones coming, look up at her tits. You should see a chocholate road leading to the pink mountains (if your woman is built like -------) if her belly is rolling like a wave on an ocean, you might be screwed. Either way, you should see a vanishing road ahead of you.

BECAUSE ONCE YOU GO DOWN ON THE BITCH SHE WILL EXPECT IT EVERY TIME!!!!!!!

God love ya and thanks for listening.
Dr. Otto Outtadorf.

Foxxx5oh
07-27-2007, 08:58 AM
LOL!! another Dr. Otto classic!