PDA

View Full Version : Metcalf Racing gets OWNED!!!!

YouGotJunk
07-27-2007, 05:43 PM
I figured i'd come on in here and post my kill over Mr. Craig *concrete extrodanaire*Metcalf before he came on here with one of his Craig stories. Last night, I was invited to go to the butler county fair with the Metcalf Racing family along with El Diablow (Smack) and Boosted1g(Craig Hensley). We decided before we left we'd go play some games and low and behold I got called out to the sledgehammer game by Metcalf racing to see who could ring the bell the most. After a while of arguing I MANNED up and decided I'd go first. 3 swings for 2bux. My first 2 swings were uneventful cause I was just trying to get the hang of it while Mr Metcalf was sitting back laughing. My third swing I damn near tore the bell off the top of it!!!! I bowed my head and handed the hammer to the one and only..Metcalf Racing. Craig *in his concrete stake driving stance* rares back and gives it his best...OOPS about a foot short of the bell. Rares back again....2nd attempt failed. Finally on his 3rd swing...he nips the bell. I myself knew I had more in me so I stepped up again, this time I made my presence and all 3 times I almost shattered the bell!!! Now...Mr.Metcalf steps to the plate. 1st swing....nope...no bell...2nd swing..ah no bell again...3rd swing...no bell, BUTTTTT...Craig thinks he got cheated somehow and argues with the guy and they guy tells him...go ahead..take an extra swing...and FINALLY with his extra swing....he rings the bell! All and all it was a fun night and hopefully we have some more friendly competition before the years over!! :lol::lol::cool1:

85_SS_302_Coupe
07-27-2007, 05:48 PM
Aaaahh well at least i got a post in before this is headed to the Whipping Room :D

Mista Bone
07-28-2007, 02:22 AM
who was pulling the guide wire?

BooCrew?

dedpedal
07-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Its nice to know that after all these years youve finaly found something that you are better than someone else.:)

YouGotJunk
07-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Bullcrap...I'm way better at arguing than anyone!!! Hell....if anyone knew that..it'd be the people around here!!

dedpedal
07-28-2007, 12:44 PM
No youre not

Foxxx5oh
07-28-2007, 01:59 PM
LOL...thats fuuuny