PDA

View Full Version : Couple runs with a Mustang GT

cquist
07-31-2007, 12:03 AM
7-31 on 275 red GT with CinciSpeed stickers. Anybody here?

'92Stang
07-31-2007, 12:09 PM
So how many lengths did he pull on your cavalier:Djfwy

cquist
08-01-2007, 07:00 AM
1st run 3 beeps from me at 60mph 3rd gear. Not pretty. Jumped out quick and by 100 was a few bus lenghts ahead. 2nd run I was in 4th and told him to go first. He took off and still didnt pull more than 1 car away before I passed him. By 140 he was a spec in the mirror and my wife was yelling at me.(lol) Before we got on the highway we were on 28 and he pulled next to me, gave me a few revs and spun through 1st and 2nd getting in front of me to enter 275. After each run the guys (had 1 passenger) slowed down and gave me the thumbs up. Nice guys FTW.

'92Stang
08-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Sounds like a good kill Carl:bigthumb All the money ya got in that cavalier....er, I mean GTO is paying off:D

cquist
08-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Funny, but my car runs and I have a steady job. Boost level going up next week.

strokercobra
08-03-2007, 05:24 PM

Yeah Carl he's like Jason from the Friday the 13th movies, he just keeps coming back. Must be his fine Union representation ;). Good thing he's not in your Union, he'd be working at McDonalds by now :lol: He's got a fast car and didn't have to sell a Kidney to get in done.

:sbowns:

'92Stang
08-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Uh...hum, my car runs, and it runs good. Wanna Play??? No ricer roll, but from a dig:chicken: Funny, didn't see ya at work today:HYF:

Yeah Carl he's like Jason from the Friday the 13th movies, he just keeps coming back. Must be his fine Union representation ;). Good thing he's not in your Union, he'd be working at McDonalds by now :lol: He's got a fast car and didn't have to sell a Kidney to get in done.

:sbowns:

Yes, thank you Jeff. My union was able to get me an additional 4 weeks PAID vacation;) In addition I'd like to thank you for the huge chunk of change we will be receiving in a few weeks ( maybe I'll buy a GTO for a demolition derby:lol:). Great job on the grievance proceedings Jeff:bigthumb I believe the last time someone from Carls union got canned. The grievance was filed untimely by the president. :HYF: jfwy carl

cquist
08-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Uh...hum, my car runs, and it runs good. Wanna Play??? No ricer roll, but from a dig:chicken: Funny, didn't see ya at work today:HYF:

Yes, thank you Jeff. My union was able to get me an additional 4 weeks PAID vacation;) In addition I'd like to thank you for the huge chunk of change we will be receiving in a few weeks ( maybe I'll buy a GTO for a demolition derby:lol:). Great job on the grievance proceedings Jeff:bigthumb I believe the last time someone from Carls union got canned. The grievance was filed untimely by the president. :HYF: jfwy carl

Anyday. I guess you want to go from a dig to the 10ft line.

'92Stang
08-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Anyday. I guess you want to race the 1/4 mile. I can only roll race, my cavalier with me driving just sucks

Fixed it for ya. 52 is always open. :flipoff:pm me