PDA

View Full Version : Domino's

stangman_5
07-31-2007, 11:41 PM
Sorry for the language but FUCK NORWOOD DOMINO'S. So here I am at 11:30 at night I have to work in the morning and I am STILL WAITING FOR FOOD. I placed an order at 9:00 WTF. This is a crock of shit, SO if your ever in the norwood area I reccomend you stay the hell away from that place. Sorry for the stupid rant but this shit pisses me the fuck off :mad: anyways thanks for listening.

Paul408Notch
08-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Did you call them? I think after 1 hour I'd have called to see what the problem is, and after 2 I would have called pizza hut.

PaulFiveOh
08-01-2007, 01:26 AM
Yea for real man, holler at them.

And lol if they charged your card.....file a police report haha.

89lxtacy
08-01-2007, 01:29 AM
i definately wouldnt pay for that shit!!:mad:

mach_u
08-01-2007, 08:06 AM
Ewww, Domino's is nasty! I had Papa Johns Hawaiian Chicken BBQ last night... :drool:

PonymanfiveO
08-01-2007, 08:23 AM
Sorry for the language but FUCK NORWOOD DOMINO'S. So here I am at 11:30 at night I have to work in the morning and I am STILL WAITING FOR FOOD. I placed an order at 9:00 WTF. This is a crock of shit, SO if your ever in the norwood area I reccomend you stay the hell away from that place. Sorry for the stupid rant but this shit pisses me the fuck off :mad: anyways thanks for listening.

Good pizza can take a long time to make.
You should be ashamed for cussing the pizza artists.

lol j/k

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-01-2007, 09:25 AM
I would've called Pizza Hut and ordered my pizza, and when the dick from Dominos showed up i'd answer the door with a slice in hand and tell him you don't want it. If it was on a credit card i would've called and canceled the order.

stangman_5
08-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Well here is the catch.. I did call after an hour, they said it had left. So a half hour later, I called again. This continued untill 11:45 and then they said it wasnt sent because I gave them the wrong number when the driver called back. YEAH FUCKING RIGHT DOMINOS HAS CALLER ID these fuckers told me my adress when I called, AND repeated my number "DE-DE-DEE". So then I was pissed (for those of you who dont know me I am fat) so I was still hungry because I had'nt eaten all day. After bitching about how much they are peaces of shit they decided to remake and resend it to me. It got there at 12:45 and I didnt pay a cent :bigthumb :lol: and for those of you that would have called Pizza Hut I am with you on that I LOVE Pizza Hut, but believe it or not, no Pizza Hut's in norwood :( :dunno:

95redstang
08-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Yeah Domino's is horrible. My oldest daughter can make better pizza with her EZ bake oven...

nkystanger
08-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Well here is the catch.. I did call after an hour, they said it had left. So a half hour later, I called again. This continued untill 11:45 and then they said it wasnt sent because I gave them the wrong number when the driver called back. YEAH FUCKING RIGHT DOMINOS HAS CALLER ID these fuckers told me my adress when I called, AND repeated my number "DE-DE-DEE". So then I was pissed (for those of you who dont know me I am fat) so I was still hungry because I had'nt eaten all day. After bitching about how much they are peaces of shit they decided to remake and resend it to me. It got there at 12:45 and I didnt pay a cent :bigthumb :lol: and for those of you that would have called Pizza Hut I am with you on that I LOVE Pizza Hut, but believe it or not, no Pizza Hut's in norwood :( :dunno:

I woulda have b*tched at them too,but i dont know if i would have eaten the pizza after all that. No telling what they put in it or even spit in it after it was cooked.....