PDA

View Full Version : TAKE A BATH!!! NWS

BigBadStang
08-02-2007, 12:06 PM
my god...i just dont see how people go around stinking like the ass crack of a hippopotamus!

work sent me to wheeling,wv last night, and i stopped at the flying J at exit 122 off I70 (kirkersville). grabbed a bag-o-seeds, and a vault, and proceeded to the counter to pay. chick behind the counter is having a problem with getting the guy in front of me a shower ticket. meanwhile, some scroungy, filthy stink fuck rolls up behind me in line. i smell this nasty motherfucker long before i know is behind me. let me tell you, i was getting ready to put my shit on the rack, and leave! the stench oozing off this stinking-assed, rotten vile smelling swamp thing was starting to make me sick. and of course, this putrid smelling cocksucker has to stand really fucking close...i move a foot away, and this fuck moves a foot-and-a-half closer. after 2 or 3 times of trying to get away from this fuck to no avail, so i tell him he can go ahead of me so i can get away from this scumbag, but he insists i keep my spot. finally i had enough and i told the dude that he smelled like a skunk that had shit itself, and he needed to step away from me until i paid for my stuff. this slob looked like he was shocked that i said this! his clothes looked like he hadnt changed them in DAYS, and they looked as if they hadnt been washed in MONTHS.
I'm usually a tolerant person, but this guy was over the top.
how the hell can these guys go around smelling like that, and not know it, or not care?
these are the fuckbags that make everyone think that ALL truck drivers are smelly dirtbags.
I used to drive over the road...i fucking hated it, but i was NEVER a rotten smelling stink fuck! i mean damn...the "J" has a laundry facility, and when you buy fuel there (as well as Pilot stations) they will give you a free shower ticket! and this fag bought fuel, but did this douche bag take a shower? nooooo...he came boppin out of the store and climbed back in his shit beater, and rolled outta the lot! i dont want to even think about what dudes truck smells like :barf:.
goddamnit...the older i get, the less tolerance i have for stupid degenerate fucks like this!!

thanks for letting me vent! :bigthumb

bcoh5gt
08-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Wow, that was a good vent. I used to have a guy at work that stunk like high hell. He was in his 40's married with 6+ kids and I had to send him to the office for a meeting with the H/R because nobody would work with him. They basically gave him a speach about personal hygeine and it was supposed to be taken care of, so he comes back to the job and proceeds to tell me that when he goes to the grocery store if it comes down to deoderant or cigarettes it is cigs. So a stick of speed stick is barely over a dollar I'm pretty sure but no instead he smoked 3 three packs of cigs in an 8hr workday??? I don't get it either.

JonS
08-02-2007, 05:16 PM
A couple people I work with take some kind of supplement that they put in their drink. They stink, really bad. I noticed they smelled long before I noticed that they put that crap in their drinks.

'92Stang
08-02-2007, 05:26 PM
A couple people I work with take some kind of supplement that they put in their drink. They stink, really bad. I noticed they smelled long before I noticed that they put that crap in their drinks.

There's a guy I work with who does the same thing. He smells like rotten garlic. Plus he doesn't shower:mad: They have sent him home because of his body odor. It doesn't seem to change his hygiene though:confused: A couple months ago the police had him stopped after work. He had so much trash in his car, and on his dashboard they cited him for some type of safety violation for obstruction of view:HYF:

stangman_5
08-02-2007, 07:28 PM
You should see some of the houses I have put carpet in, houses that have the floors covered with shit or piss from a pet (or 6) and dirt EVERYWHERE people that live in that shit have a tendency to smell REALLY bad. Thank god I work with a clean partner.

Blk88GT
08-03-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. Telling the guy he smells like a skunk! LMFAO!

Holly
08-03-2007, 10:37 AM
GROSS. Stinky people just annoy me, and I have been running into them all over the place lately, probably because of this heat! I will walk by someone downtown and think I walked by a dead body sometimes. :lol: Take a shower, use some deodorant, for the love of God people! I used to think Matthew McCanaughy was the hottest thing ever, until I found out he doesn't use deodorant. P U!

I have two cats but you would not know it walking in my house. I scoop their litter every day. Cat piss is the stinkiest! EWWWWWWW!

facemelter71
08-03-2007, 03:58 PM
I used to work with people that would not wear deoderant because it caused cancer.And they smelled like fermented ass crack all day.I couldnt stand it and would tell them to go away and not talk to me.

Michelle
08-03-2007, 06:11 PM
More and more I notice people out in stores with NO SHOES ON. I think they can be classified with the stinky butts. Maybe these people are used to the stinch and can't even smell themselves. JUST GROSS!!

stangman_5
08-03-2007, 06:40 PM
There was something on that show "Fear factor" a long time ago and there was a couple on there that did NOT wear deodorant because they liked the bodys natural scent. :lol: thats was some sick ass people :HYF: Thats for you stinky ass's.

BigBadStang
08-05-2007, 11:31 PM
...Cat piss is the stinkiest! EWWWWWWW!

Holly, this guy made cat piss smell like Drakkar!:lol:
and thats the SAD truth.:(
please...everyone, most of us truck drivers are NOT filthy, stinking, putrid smelling piles of smoldering hog shit. So dont lump us all in with the smelly cockbobbing, sperm snortin, cum regurgitating, goo gobbling fuck bags.
:bigthumb

Holly
08-06-2007, 09:01 AM
I went to Trader's World yesterday. WHEW, you talk about a bunch of stinky butts. NASTY, dirty, low life scum buckets. But then again, I should have known, it IS the first of the month. :rolleyes:

I just go there to get my tarts to burn, they are better than Yankee candles, plus you get 3 for $1.15. They are $1.80 A PIECE at Yankee and they aren't nearly as strong smelling.

Oh yeah, I bought a new nightstand, been looking EVERYWHERE for one. I found an unfinished one for $40, so I stopped at Wal-Mart (my home away from home) went home and sat in the garage and painted it. I'm finding stuff to occupy my busy head right now.

2-8-1
08-13-2007, 12:32 PM
I work at Office Depot, and I don't understand what Gomer with a solid 1" of caked dirt needs with a $1,000 CPU, but they refuse to shop anywhere else. We have a few regulars that smell of goat piss and just general decay. They want to get right in my face and let the smell permeate every stitch of clothing *I* have on. So if I don't gag right in front of them (and I have) the lingering aura of shit will cause me to throw up later....

e5shea
08-22-2007, 10:38 AM
There's a guy I work with who does the same thing. He smells like rotten garlic. Plus he doesn't shower:mad: They have sent him home because of his body odor. It doesn't seem to change his hygiene though:confused: A couple months ago the police had him stopped after work. He had so much trash in his car, and on his dashboard they cited him for some type of safety violation for obstruction of view:HYF:

Makes you miss the Corps, where you could FORCE a f^ckin' dirt bag to shower. Even if you had to use steel wool and sandpaper on him.

'92Stang
08-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Makes you miss the Corps, where you could FORCE a f^ckin' dirt bag to shower. Even if you had to use steel wool and sandpaper on him.

:lol:, Had one guy who was such a nasty ass, we made him sleep in his shelter half outside the barracks. Later that night he got scrubbed with steel wool and pine sol.