PDA

View Full Version : Modular Depot-Big thanks from the "pinks" crew

ibstrokin
08-04-2007, 05:18 PM
I just wanted to say a BIG "Thank You" for the work on the pinks car. Ken went above and beyond, even coming in early on Sat. to make sure the pinks car was taken care of. They gave generously of their time and money to see this project through. All I can say is I'm impressed with their customer service/satisfaction.

P.S.-The Pink's car kick's ass!!!

Pops Fun
08-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Good people down there..

Steve

Black Hole
08-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Let's just keep the details on the down low. ;)

All the details will be posted after next weekend...

08 Vette
08-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Thanks Kenny.

ibstrokin
08-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Let's just keep the details on the down low. ;)

All the details will be posted after next weekend...

Exactly. I think everyone just got shushed:lol:

Timido
08-05-2007, 12:27 AM
You cant shush me fool. Really Ken and Md has come thourgh with a bunch of goodies. Not only have they given us their time and the dyno but they have donated injectors and a air metter. If it was not for People like MD Motorspots, Dayton Performance, Rigid, Chris- Plated, UPR, The list goes on. Thank you for believing in Stangbangerz.

Love Vinny.

DeckerEnt
08-05-2007, 01:40 AM
We are all in support mode for the pinks car. I saw it in person at MD. It looks sick..
Keith

plated
08-05-2007, 07:06 AM
i might have been acting like a know it all yesterday i apologize for my behavior,i just really would like to see us go out there and kick some chevy guys junk, and bring back the PRIZE!!!!!!!!! if i came off like a know it all to anyone plz forgive me,just trying to shed a little lite in our minor issues with the car.it has came soooo far along in soo little time.i think everyone involved deserves a pat on the back:bigthumb now lets go to kansas and show them who runs this shit!!!!!!!!! :sbowns: i'll get some vids up after the show,i have alot of footage of the car

89notch
08-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Thanks again guys

Buckeye
08-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Man I wish I was closer so I could have helped out on this. Good luck guys.

Silver Bullet
08-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Hey guys.... someone pm me some of the details.... I will keep it on the down low...;)

Rob
08-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I am glad i could be a part of it. Good Luck :bigthumb

oh yea.....:sbowns:

ibstrokin
08-05-2007, 06:11 PM
I am glad i could be a part of it. Good Luck :bigthumb

oh yea.....:sbowns:

There are so many people to thank,I really don't want anyone to feel slighted. You did a great job with the cage,I'm sure our driver will feel safe in it. I like the way you did the A-pillar, I'll probably steal that idea for the vert.

ibstrokin
08-05-2007, 06:15 PM
i might have been acting like a know it all yesterday i apologize for my behavior,i just really would like to see us go out there and kick some chevy guys junk, and bring back the PRIZE!!!!!!!!! if i came off like a know it all to anyone plz forgive me,just trying to shed a little lite in our minor issues with the car.it has came soooo far along in soo little time.i think everyone involved deserves a pat on the back:bigthumb now lets go to kansas and show them who runs this shit!!!!!!!!! :sbowns: i'll get some vids up after the show,i have alot of footage of the car

What behavior, the only thing I saw was you being helpful, don't apoligize for that. Everybody owes you a big thanks also for the kick ass paint job. It's going to be alot more intimidating to show up with a car that looks like a winner already. Thanks Chris.

PonymanfiveO
08-06-2007, 08:11 PM
I tell ya what, there are some really good guys that work at MD. :D

PonymanfiveO
08-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Dont be sorry Chris!

With out you we would have been laughed at on national TV with our faded paint and rust holes everywhere!

You are well known as a turbo mustang pioneer in the tristate area! You know your shit, and we will deff. listen to your advise!!! Thanks again for everything youve done...cracka ;)

Ryan218
08-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Man I wish I was closer so I could have helped out on this. Good luck guys.

you and me both

Holly
08-14-2007, 11:40 AM

:lol:

Thanks for all your help MD (Ken!).

beefcake
08-14-2007, 12:37 PM

agreed 110%!

Kelly Pelrine
08-15-2007, 08:09 PM
Im sorry no one has seen this till now. I know i didnt do anything other than answer the phone but we're always there to help! I'll make sure Ken & the gang see this thread :) It's much appreciated!

SWEET GT
08-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Im sorry no one has seen this till now. I know i didnt do anything other than answer the phone but we're always there to help! I'll make sure Ken & the gang see this thread :) It's much appreciated!

I agree with the customer service part.. I spoke with Kelly today on the phone (about the 4.10s) very knowledgeable and friendly!

Kelly Pelrine
08-16-2007, 11:26 PM
I agree with the customer service part.. I spoke with Kelly today on the phone (about the 4.10s) very knowledgeable and friendly!

Glad i could help! If you need anything give me a shout :)