PDA

View Full Version : Thieves...the lowest life form

cstreu1026
08-06-2007, 05:23 AM
At 4:30 this morning my doorbell rang. My wife and I were sound asleep. I woke up and threw on a pair of shorts and grabed the 1911 out of my nightstand because I have no intention of answering the doorbell in the middle of the night unarmed. Turns out it was my neighbor. She was on her way to work out and found 4 people trying to steal the radio out of my beater 95 Neon. I assume I probably left the door unlocked yesterday when I was shuffling cars to get the SRT4 into the garage to change the oil. Her husband trying chasing them but lost them. She trying calling the police but guess what...they didn't answer their damn phone. In the end I don't think they got anything. The face plate was on the floor and trim ring on it was broken but I think that all they had time for. I still need check and see of they found the CD case under the seat. Boy will they feel stupid if they did take when they realize its 30 CD's full of MP3 and not worth a damn thing.

Ryan218
08-06-2007, 05:54 AM
sorry to heat that..we had a unknown guy start looking though mine...(i have NONTHING in it...not even a radio...at 3 or 4 in the morning yesterday...(thats why im up..waiting for him to come back and try to get in the truck!) i dont lock it since its a vert...

but at least they didn't get anything and the only thing they broke was the lil trim piece?

plated
08-06-2007, 06:05 AM
that happend to me before,untill one night i had a gut feeling so i stayed up all night till 4am,i sat in my car waiting for the bait,well hear he comes out of the woods breaking into cars,i'm watching everything he's doing while calling the sherrifs dept. needless to say i watched like 6 cops pull him out of this womans car by his feet out the window he broke to get in the car,then the cops let me identify him right to his face i told him he was a dumbass and i'm the reason your busted i sat and watched you:flipoff: simon leiss sent me a handwritten letter saying thanks,and that the guy was fully charged and locked up for it:popcorn::bigthumb

Ryan218
08-06-2007, 06:10 AM
that happend to me before,untill one night i had a gut feeling so i stayed up all night till 4am,i sat in my car waiting for the bait,well hear he comes out of the woods breaking into cars,i'm watching everything he's doing while calling the sherrifs dept. needless to say i watched like 6 cops pull him out of this womans car by his feet out the window he broke to get in the car,then the cops let me identify him right to his face i told him he was a dumbass and i'm the reason your busted i sat and watched you:flipoff: simon leiss sent me a handwritten letter saying thanks,and that the guy was fully charged and locked up for it:popcorn::bigthumb

hey i sent you a pm...let me know when ya get a chance!..thanks

sorry for butting in your rant.....rant on!

Pops Fun
08-06-2007, 06:44 AM
Sorry to hear that. I hate them... Had a radio stolen a few years ago...

cstreu1026
08-06-2007, 06:54 AM
I went out on my way to work and retrrieved my CD's. It looks as though nothing was stolen and even the little trim ring around the radio can be put back on. I am sure had my neighbor been 5 minutes later they would have ripped my bash apart to get the $50 CD player out of it. Its bad enough that it happened, but what makes it worse is that it happened in front of my own house. I think tonight when I get home from work I will type up a short little letter to let all the residents in the neighborhood (or at least our section) know what happened. I still can't believe the police didn't answer their damn phone though.

mach_u
08-06-2007, 07:35 AM
I'll never forget crashing at my buddy's apartment up in Fairfield several years ago and coming out to find my passenger window busted in my old beamer and having a CD case, CD-player, amp/subs stolen. After that I will never leave my car in an apartment parking lot again! I was so incredibly pissed off - words cannot describe! I wish I could have seen them so I could have beat the ever living shit out of them. Thieves are the lowest form of life as far as I am concerned. I'm just glad hear they didn't get a chance to get anything Cameron. It's not fun when it happens so close to home.

bobtsgt
08-06-2007, 08:05 AM
damn cam that sucks. It was probably your neighbors across the street :lol:

cstreu1026
08-06-2007, 08:09 AM
Hey they finally took down their damn Christmas lights!

It has gotten me thinking about the house though. I guess I will be spending some money to make me feel more secure in my own home.

bobtsgt
08-06-2007, 08:31 AM
just hire a midget with a shotgun and you will be safe. they don't require sleep, work for cheap and hide in small spaces :D

cstreu1026
08-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Kind of like a trunk monkey. :D

stangman_5
08-06-2007, 02:30 PM
sorry to hear that man. I know the feeling someone broke into my mustang and stole all my shit I WAS PISSED they even left some of there shit behind and the cops said they couldnt do anything about it. So I was out a 1/4 window two 12's a 500 watt amp and my radio.

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Some loser stole the stereo out of a truck i used to have. I bet he was pissed to find out that the tuner didn't work and to play a CD you had to play all the way through and couldn't skip tracks :lol:

cstreu1026
08-06-2007, 02:33 PM
I have to go get the details from my neighbor tonight about her call to the police because my wife talked to her boss' boss who is a member of city council and he was none to thrilled to here that they didn't answer the phone. I see an increased poplice presense in my neighborhood coming.

bobtsgt
08-06-2007, 02:35 PM
that wouldn't be a bad thing then

Badfbdy
08-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Damn Cameron this ahs to be a local job, because you live way the f back in your plat and in the middle of know where.

ADaughen
08-07-2007, 03:51 PM
I still can't believe the police didn't answer their damn phone though.

There was a shooting behind my house. My little sister was home alone and called me freaking out.

I told her to call the police (station is within 10min walk).

She called back. No one answered and she heard two more shots. :eek:

I told her where the .40 was and told her I was coming home ASAP.

Pisses me off. :mad:

I feel you on the POS theives stealing POS stereos. They "totaled" my car getting a $50 JVC head unit out. They didn't even take the $400 in craftsman tools in the trunk. :HYF:

ADaughen
08-07-2007, 03:52 PM
I still can't believe the police didn't answer their damn phone though.

There was a shooting behind my house. My little sister was home alone and called me freaking out.

I told her to call the police (station is within 10min walk).

She called back. No one answered and she heard two more shots. :eek:

I told her where the .40 was and told her I was coming home ASAP.

Pisses me off. :mad:

I feel you on the POS theives stealing POS stereos. They "totaled" my car getting a $50 JVC head unit out. They didn't even take the $400 in craftsman tools in the trunk (yes, they popped the trunk, it was open when I got out to the car). :HYF: