PDA

View Full Version : Filming of Pinks attire

Holly
08-06-2007, 10:14 AM
For the 10 of us that will be on the track for the filming of Pinks (the rest will be in the stands), please wear your SBZ t-shirts!

I have a few extra old ones that I would be happy to "LEND" for the taping, I want these back, they are mine and Vinny's shirts.

I'll probably wear my SBZ tank top. I know I have about 6 SBZ shirts if anyone wants to borrow one for the taping.

Let's represent!

:sbowns:

Holly
08-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Matt - do you want me to bring Vinny's helmet? I am going to drop some stuff off at Kevin's for him to bring along (since he is driving) and I can drop off the helmet if you want to wear it.

Kevin, do you have room for a couple of lawn chairs? I have the fold up camp chairs (3), they don't take much room. Or maybe just one for me?

I also have some hot wheels for Kit (NO you can't open them). :lol: I also am sending my grape Propel out with you. I'll be over Wednesday night to drop this stuff off. If you don't have the room for the chairs, no problem!

craigels
08-06-2007, 10:37 AM
I was hoping for the NEW SBZ shirts to be here before we head out!

Craig

Holly
08-06-2007, 10:40 AM
I was hoping for the NEW SBZ shirts to be here before we head out!

Craig

Sorry, that is not going to happen. We had a delay with the shirts but hope to have them ready by the end of the month.

The only ones I REALLY want to have SBZ shirts on are the ones that will ON THE TRACK for the filming (it would be nice for the rest of the peeps to have them on, but definitely the ones ON THE TRACK!)

Those people are:

Mark Riley 93hulk
Mike Bell
Doug 91LXnos
Tim Duncan
Holly
Robbie bad455goat
Matt Johnson
Chris Platedturbo
Kyle Keezer
Brian IBSTROKN

The rest of the peeps will be watching from the stands. If any of you guys need shirts, let me know, I'll be happy to lend you a shirt if you don't have one!

dedpedal
08-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Ill make room even if I have to tie Amy to the roof rack! LOLCould you bring a shirt over for Amy? Ill be wearing my white one and the only others I have are black (yucky in the heat).

plated
08-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Sorry, that is not going to happen. We had a delay with the shirts but hope to have them ready by the end of the month.

The only ones I REALLY want to have SBZ shirts on are the ones that will ON THE TRACK for the filming (it would be nice for the rest of the peeps to have them on, but definitely the ones ON THE TRACK!)

Those people are:

Mark Riley 93hulk
Mike Bell
Doug 91LXnos
Tim Duncan
Holly
Robbie bad455goat
Matt Johnson
Chris Platedturbo
Kyle Keezer
Brian IBSTROKN

The rest of the peeps will be watching from the stands. If any of you guys need shirts, let me know, I'll be happy to lend you a shirt if you don't have one!
so holly you can come up with me a bangerz shirt,i think my hoodie is a lil hot for this weather.i'll pay for it jus wanna represent you know:cool2:

gottaluvastang2
08-06-2007, 04:54 PM
I just can't wait...........If anybody forgets a shirt, I think that Kyle has a few SBZ shirts here in KC..........:bigthumb

You guys are doing Vinny's memory proud!:cool1:

Holly
08-06-2007, 05:03 PM
so holly you can come up with me a bangerz shirt,i think my hoodie is a lil hot for this weather.i'll pay for it jus wanna represent you know:cool2:

No problem, you can borrow my large white one (I have only worn it once or twice!). And no, you are not paying for it, you are BORROWING it, I want it back PLEASE. ;)

Ill make room even if I have to tie Amy to the roof rack! LOL Could you bring a shirt over for Amy? Ill be wearing my white one and the only others I have are black (yucky in the heat).

Don't tie Amy to the roof, she'll probably be driving you while you are consuming Keystones anyway! :lol: I am letting Chris borrow my large white SBZ shirt (he'll be on the track). I don't think I have any other white ones.

It's going to be an evening filming though, black might not be too hot. Hell, I'll bring all the SBZ shirts we own, but I want them back, sentimental value, ya know?

boosted 98
08-06-2007, 05:21 PM
when is the race? when does it air?

89notch
08-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Race is this Friday it airs between November and March dont know where they are going to put us in the lineup

Buckeye
08-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Who are you guys running? What are you doing with the car that you guys are winning?:sbowns:

PonymanfiveO
08-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Since I'll be piloting this monster (hopefully) does this leave another opening for a crew member?

Holly, Id be honored to wear Vinny's helmet as a tribute to him and as a good luck charm. But if anyone thinks it would be strange or insulting to him I wont...I just dont want anyone getting weirded out about it. I think it would be cool though.

Also, It would be cool to have the rubber chicken in the car somewhere.
Another thing, would it be possible to put the "qtr pndr" liscense plate on for the show?
We wouldnt let it stay with the car, but I think it would be something cool for us to see on TV.

I'll be sporting my old skool black Bangerz shirt under my fire jacket.
Im getting antsy, Im ready to go kick some azz on PINKS!!!

:sbowns:

Holly
08-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Since I'll be piloting this monster (hopefully) does this leave another opening for a crew member?

I don't think so. We have 10 peeps, that is all that is allowed. If there is an opening Kelly, let me know!

Holly, Id be honored to wear Vinny's helmet as a tribute to him and as a good luck charm. But if anyone thinks it would be strange or insulting to him I wont...I just dont want anyone getting weirded out about it. I think it would be cool though.

Also, It would be cool to have the rubber chicken in the car somewhere.
Another thing, would it be possible to put the "qtr pndr" liscense plate on for the show?

I will bring the helmet, the chicken, and the license plate (sending it all along with Kevin). I don't think it's one bit weird that you are wearing his helmet, I think it's awesome and hopefully a good luck charm. If anybody is weirded out by it, too bad. This is about a tribute to Vinny and a tribute to his memory, nothing weird about that, it's very sentimental to me and I sit here with tears rolling down my face as I type this.