PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN! My black bullits, alpine head unit, and wheels off of g/f's civic!

5.0calypso93lx
08-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Mods, if you guys could make this a sticky, I would appreciate it.

At about 3:30 this morning, some low rent piece of shit thieves broke into my garage and stole the wheels/tires off of my mustang, stole my brand new alpine head unit, and stole an extra set of aftermarket wheels for my g/f's civic that were sitting in the garage in boxes.

What was stolen:

2-17x8" Ford Racing Black Bullits w/ polished lip with 245/45/17 Fuzion Zri tires
2-17x9" American Muscle Black Bullits w/ polished lip with 275/40/17 Fuzion Zri Tires
-Alpine CDA-9855 Head unit
-4 G Racing 17" Honda 4x100 Multi Spoke black and silver wheels

If anyone hears anything please contact me on my cell at 513-315-6583 or at my work at 513-627-6983.

What gets me is that I also have a set of $1000 Tein SS coilovers that will be going on my g/f's car that were not stolen, all of the exhaust was off the mustang and thats still there, billet flywheel, and all kinds of other performance parts that they did not take. They were only there for the wheels and radio which I'll let you guys take from that what you want.

The police came out and took quite a few finger prints so hopefully something comes out of that.

The front of the car was already in the air because I was in the middle of fixing the trans, but those pieces of trash used MY OWN jack to jack the back of my car up to get my rear wheels/tires.

Please keep your eyes peeled guys!!

5.0Greaser
08-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Damn dude that sucks.Damn low life bastards suck.

Mike
08-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Hopefully it was Bluecrew, so he'll finally race me :lol:

Good luck finding the idiots!

bobtsgt
08-09-2007, 10:23 AM
damn James that sucks big time. Did they pry the door up or bust in the the walk through door?

coolnick
08-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Probably some druggies. Pieces of shit. I hope you find them and hang em high.

5.0calypso93lx
08-09-2007, 10:26 AM
damn James that sucks big time. Did they pry the door up or bust in the the walk through door?

The garage is actually sort of dettached as we live in a condo, but they did break the walk in door to get in, and they opened the big garage door by hand so they could jack the back of the car up.

These pussies had major balls because my bedroom window is ALWAYS open and it is directly in front of the walk in garage door. Sucks being a heavy sleeper.

I'm trying to find pics to post of everything right now.:mad:

bobtsgt
08-09-2007, 10:31 AM
were you the only garage to get hit or did the neighbors get hit too?

Kevin Doe
08-09-2007, 10:33 AM
I'll keep my eyes peeled, be sure to keep checking ebay as well.

'92Stang
08-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss. F'ng low rents:HYF: Sounds like they knew what they were after. Good luck.

mustangboy
08-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Like Kevin said I would keep an eye on ebay to see what pops up. I hate theives.

facemelter71
08-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Ive got colerain,fairfield,west chester are covered for any thing fishy lookin.I know how it is to get jacked,my vert had its top cut open buy a guy at springdale cinemas.The fingerprints the cops took will show up.Trust me.

Kevin Doe
08-09-2007, 10:55 AM
If they got any good prints. My brother car got broken into once, and they got prints. Nothing for 3 years. Then they picked a guy up for some random thing, and printed him. It was his prints. 3 years later my brother was gettign checks in the mail from the dudes wages being garnished. It was awesome.

Black Hole
08-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Good luck guy!

JonS
08-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Sorry to hear about this, there is nothing worse than getting your stuff taken. It's hard to belive the nerve of some people.

facemelter71
08-09-2007, 11:01 AM
They pulled the prints off of the card board box my seat harness was in,he moved it from the back to the front.

chris91
08-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Thats crazy man. Hopefully they catch the POS that did this.

quik lx
08-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Hopefully you get your stuff back...and it wasnt someone you know.:mad:

5.0calypso93lx
08-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Well this sucks ass. Just got off the phone with my insurance, and I have a $500 deductable for comprehensive claims....

morepowr
08-09-2007, 02:33 PM
I'll keep an eye out here in SE Ohio. I am in Columbus often as well.

fst 5pto
08-09-2007, 02:42 PM
This sucks to hear man... I hope they find out who did this....

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-09-2007, 02:51 PM
That sucks...i'll ask around to see if anyone has any for sale and see what i can find.

Mista Bone
08-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Likely someone in the complex, or their "friends"........

BigBadStang
08-09-2007, 03:53 PM
sucks that your stuff was stolen, but you may not want to post what you had left that wasnt stolen, so these fuckbags don't make a "return visit".
among all our friends on the board, it's easy to forget there are people that lurk on these boards, hoping someone will "leak" enough personal info that they can capitalize on and rip soemone off.
guys just use caution on your posts. try to use PM's for exchanging personal info.
there are websites that can be used to trace/track/locate phone numbers, not to mention the guys at the cell phone stores have access to thousands of peoples numbers and addresses. by posting your phone number, you are leaving yourself vulnerable to someone tracking your CELL number and finding your address. and by your description of the layout of the garage and how it is located to the condo only makes it easier for the crooks.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but this kind of shit happens for real.

5.0calypso93lx
08-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Likely someone in the complex, or their "friends"........

And thats EXACTLY who I think it is. I always come home after I get off work at about 11:30 or 12:00 and find these random shitheap caprice's, impala's whatever, sittin on dubs, wheels costing more than their damn cars, and just sitting outside doing absolutely nothing. They are absolute worthless pieces of shit who continue to steal my breathing air on a daily basis. I'm gonna go have a little talk with the neighbors when I get home...

5.0calypso93lx
08-09-2007, 04:03 PM
sucks that your stuff was stolen, but you may not want to post what you had left that wasnt stolen, so these fuckbags don't make a "return visit".
among all our friends on the board, it's easy to forget there are people that lurk on these boards, hoping someone will "leak" enough personal info that they can capitalize on and rip soemone off.
guys just use caution on your posts. try to use PM's for exchanging personal info.
there are websites that can be used to trace/track/locate phone numbers, not to mention the guys at the cell phone stores have access to thousands of peoples numbers and addresses. by posting your phone number, you are leaving yourself vulnerable to someone tracking your CELL number and finding your address. and by your description of the layout of the garage and how it is located to the condo only makes it easier for the crooks.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but this kind of shit happens for real.

I couldn't agree more. I hate to say it, but I've made the last post about what I'm doing to my car. You'll just have to see me in person one day. And the second I get off work, I'm going straight to lowe's and buying a steel garage walk in door that drops in.

bobtsgt
08-09-2007, 04:18 PM
make sure you take your glock james :lol:

facemelter71
08-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Hey calypso,Where is it in west chester that you live.It may sound wierd and you can by all means pm me it.But my whole reason for wanting to know is that i know some questionable people around here and i could possibly dig up some names.Its not that there friends of mine its just people i have met threw other people.

92coupe
08-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Sucks to hear James, Those scumbags will get theres one day.

On a side note west chester is going to the shitter. The last 3-4 years they put section 8 housing over near beckett and it's went all to hell from there.

kennebellcobra
08-09-2007, 05:10 PM
That sucks man! I will also keep an eye out on ebay and other forums. Hope you catch him.

ibstrokin
08-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Get you a dog, even a little yapper, It's hard to sneak up any kind of dog. The pinks car spent the night at my house saturday night(on the trailer),I was worried to death something would happen, even though I live in a decent area, so I opened the front windows of the house so my black lab would let me know if something was going on. Fortunetely nothing happened,but that made me more comfortable.

DeckerEnt
08-09-2007, 05:29 PM
2nd the idea of a dog. Mine barks at anyone who even steps in the grass in front of my house. Not to mention anyone who walks down my driveway.
Keith

ADaughen
08-09-2007, 06:01 PM
And the second I get off work, I'm going straight to lowe's and buying a steel garage walk in door that drops in.

Make sure it has a steel frame... And reinforce the 2x4 studs on either side of it too. ;)

stangman_5
08-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Thats sucks, sorry to hear that man hopefully the police will catch these idiots and get them off the streets.

89lxtacy
08-10-2007, 11:49 AM
sux to hear that james,probably someone you know.
If I see or hear anything at all i will let you know for sure.
hope somebody catches the peices of shit!

5.0calypso93lx
08-10-2007, 12:06 PM
Thanks guys, I moved everything of value to a safe place.

We do have to little pekinese dogs, but they usually sleep in my g/f's moms room with her door shut, but from now on they are going to be let throughout the house. Those things hear EVERYTHING too, actually pretty damn annoying at times. But I'd rather be annoyed than have anything else jacked...

Smithr66
08-10-2007, 12:17 PM
I'll keep an eye out as well. There have been some asshole breaking into cars around my condo as well. I know they have to be eyeballing my stang!!

wht_stang
08-10-2007, 12:17 PM
sorry to hear all this guy but it sounds to me they knew what you had and they wanted it

5.0calypso93lx
08-12-2007, 09:27 PM
I hate to bring back such a crappy thread amidst all the awesome pinks threads, but I do have an update.

My g/f's civic wheels went on ebay this morning and are now at a pawn shop in middletown called D&D's Swap Shop. An officer will be heading out in the morning to go pick those up. My wheels or radio haven't shown up yet, but sounds like the guy either lives/has lived in middletown or is familiar with the area.

Please keep a look out for the bullits, the alpine radio, and I also found the tool set I borrowed from fst 5pt0 on here was stolen was well.

The tool kit missing is a Kobalt air tool set, with a 1/2" impact, 3/8" drive air ratchet, and an air chisel with a crap load of extra's. Its a blue and silver case, and is a plastic fold in half case.

chris91
08-12-2007, 09:46 PM
I bet the bullits are at another pawn shop. Good luck in finding the rest bud!

YouGotJunk
08-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Ill keep an eye out for your stuff up around here!! I'll talk to a few people also and atleast put the word out!!!! I FKN HATE low-rent mutha fuggerzz

5.0calypso93lx
08-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks a lot guys

bobtsgt
08-12-2007, 10:26 PM
atleast some good has come of it. Still sucks James. GL on the rest of the stuff. I'll keep a look out.

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-13-2007, 02:14 AM
I hate to bring back such a crappy thread amidst all the awesome pinks threads, but I do have an update.

My g/f's civic wheels went on ebay this morning and are now at a pawn shop in middletown called D&D's Swap Shop. An officer will be heading out in the morning to go pick those up. My wheels or radio haven't shown up yet, but sounds like the guy either lives/has lived in middletown or is familiar with the area.

Please keep a look out for the bullits, the alpine radio, and I also found the tool set I borrowed from fst 5pt0 on here was stolen was well.

The tool kit missing is a Kobalt air tool set, with a 1/2" impact, 3/8" drive air ratchet, and an air chisel with a crap load of extra's. Its a blue and silver case, and is a plastic fold in half case.

So the pawn shop doesn't have cameras? They can't ID the guy who brought the wheels in? He's either the guy or obviously knows the guy!

5.0calypso93lx
08-14-2007, 04:29 PM
removed.

Check your PM's

MAtt.

Greg Seibert
08-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Get one of those infrared game cameras and set it up at the garage.
Disguise it in something and leave the door open. Even bait it with some throwaway radio or a broke MP3 player or two.
These guy(s) will be back.
Bet it's a piece of S#!+ a coupla' doors away.

Mista Bone
08-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Yep, they knew where to hit, they will be back after you buy new parts. What is worse with the three or more boards you've posted about your items being stolen and what they DIDN'T get......yep.....they won't be able to resist :)

DeckerEnt
08-16-2007, 02:15 AM
Make some coffee and have your camera and glock ready. Catch em in the act, take a pic and then hold em at gunpoint till the cops show. Jail time for sure. Then move.
Keith