PDA

View Full Version : don't drink pepsi products in september - possible terrorism?

beefcake
08-09-2007, 09:22 PM
so anyway, lady i work Kathy, at the dealership in her 40's or so tells us what happened to her mom.

her mom was in line and walmart and their was a foreign lady in line checking out, kathy' s mom knows her from the neighborhood, not well, but knows her , she was middle eastern, anyway, she was like $3.xx something short on her bill. she was going to put something back, kathy's mom goes to hand her some money, she says no, the mom insists, she takes the money and thanks her.

anyway, when her mom checks out and walks outside, the lady is standing there waiting. she thanks her again for being kind to her and mentions a lot of people aren't. she also says to do her a favor and make sure during the month of september that she does not go near any pepsi products and then turns and walks away.

so, who knows what to make of this, but it kind of freaked her mom out.

why would this lady tell her this?

one90gt
08-09-2007, 09:36 PM
She own stock in Coke.:lol:

stangman_5
08-09-2007, 10:13 PM
:eek: Holy shit, If I were her I would have tracked that lady down and asked her why.

Goldenpony
08-09-2007, 10:19 PM
I heard this story years ago. Have you ever heard of an urban legend?

beefcake
08-09-2007, 10:22 PM

lol

you never spoil a thread that quick lol :)

Goldenpony
08-09-2007, 10:31 PM
lol

you never spoil a thread that quick lol :)

Sorry about that Chief!

beefcake
08-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Sorry about that Chief!

:cool1: ;)

Dirtyd0g
08-10-2007, 12:38 AM
So put down the dew and get a bottle of water....eh fish pee in it ewwwww

thrillrr
08-10-2007, 07:46 AM
Urban Legand
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/cocacola.asp

95redstang
08-10-2007, 09:49 AM

I was going to say the same thing yesterday when I read the post. I figured it was just a joke so I was going to let it play out...

facemelter71
08-10-2007, 10:03 AM
I heard that after october you need to stay away from eating pound cake every other week on thursday at 3pm while sitting in your car in front of wal mart listening to webn on the radio.:lol:

R825OH
08-10-2007, 10:12 AM
or listening to pound cake (by VH) while looking for roaches

facemelter71
08-10-2007, 10:15 AM
NOw that right their is deadly.haha:lol:

2-8-1
08-10-2007, 11:53 AM
so anyway, lady i work Kathy, at the dealership in her 40's or so tells us what happened to her mom.

her mom was in line and walmart and their was a foreign lady in line checking out, kathy' s mom knows her from the neighborhood, not well, but knows her , she was middle eastern, anyway, she was like $3.xx something short on her bill. she was going to put something back, kathy's mom goes to hand her some money, she says no, the mom insists, she takes the money and thanks her.

anyway, when her mom checks out and walks outside, the lady is standing there waiting. she thanks her again for being kind to her and mentions a lot of people aren't. she also says to do her a favor and make sure during the month of september that she does not go near any pepsi products and then turns and walks away.

so, who knows what to make of this, but it kind of freaked her mom out.

why would this lady tell her this?

load of crap, this is the third incarnation of this story I have heard yet.