PDA

View Full Version : A different type of ricer kill

Brizon
08-10-2007, 01:32 AM
Tonight on my way to a friend's place, I was in my 96 Geo Prizm, (my friend lives in an apt complex that I would rather not park my Mustang). So I'm sitting on Hamilton- Mason Road in the left turn lane in front of Home Depot, I needed to pick up some charred mammal flesh on a bun for supper on the way over.
Anyway, I'm the 2nd car back and in front of me is a riced out red Honda, wing and all. Then the Honda starts lurching forward in spurts til he was halfway out in the intersection. I don't know what he was doing, maybe trying to chirp his tires or what, but I didn't hear anything. So I decided to mess with him. My Prizm has a big ass hole in its muffler, its not too loud being a 4 banger so I have'nt replaced it yet, but it does get loud when reved. So I rev it up a couple of times and its louder than the $500 exhaust system on the Honda. I can see the driver eyeing me in his mirror and his front seat buddy looks back at me too.
Just about then the light turns green, and seeing how he was 2-3 car lenghths in front of me gave me room to punch it and squeal my tires behind him (yes, it actually will. lol). Well that got the attention of the two in the back seat as they strained to see who or what was behind them. I guess it would be embarrassing to see an old gray haired grampa in a 96 Geo Prizm (stock mind you) laying the smack back at his riced out Honda. We got in the shopping center lot, he turned left, I went right and had a good laugh to go with my dinner.
I know this is not exactly a "kill" but I found it quite humorous and thought I would share, Later, Brizon.

Blacksunshine
08-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Thats awesome... Screwing with the ricer cars is always a blast... I often race them in my work truck....Full Size chevy van with a but load of top end power.... Its fun to kick there asses !!! Bonus...it has extension ladders and conduit tube racs on top YES !!!!

stangman_5
08-12-2007, 08:02 PM
:lol: Thats pretty funny. I get ricers that want to race me in my Jeep, I think its funny and so do They till I kick there ass. :lol:

08-12-2007, 09:17 PM
:lol: Thats pretty funny. I get ricers that want to race me in my Jeep, I think its funny and so do They till I kick there ass. :lol:yea that always happens to me to because of my exhaust. makes them think it is a race car or something idk

firestang70
08-13-2007, 08:07 AM
Lucky it wasn't a V6 Camaro.j/k:lol:

stangman_5
08-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Lucky it wasn't a V6 Camaro.j/k:lol:

:lol:

95redstang
08-13-2007, 05:50 PM
There has been a few times when young kids in their little civics or other rice mobiles will try to pass my wife in her minivan here in Fairfiled. they try their hardest but she fuggs with them and stays right on their door so they can't pass. She speed up and slows down everytime they speed up or slow down. I laugh my ass off at these kids. Getting owned by a mom in a minivan can bust an ego pretty quick..

S197GT
08-13-2007, 08:06 PM
lmao ive given stock vtech's a hard time in my saturn, little twin cam thing with 154,000k.

408gt91
08-16-2007, 01:48 AM
i got one. i had a honda Syphilis, i mean civic as a winter beater a couple of years back and i was driving down route 3 in mass. route3 is only 2 lanes, its the middle of winter and in the slow lane theres 5 plow trucks with the salters going,getting ready for a big storm.well this little fart rocket car had been messing with me for a few miles.so i went buy the trucks first, i passed 4 and slowed with number five,now honda boy is behind me with his fast and furious paint job and 20" rims and behind him the regular traffic,i stayed with that plow truck for about 5 miles,the whole time all i could think of was ut oh better get macco as the salt chips bounced off his car.the kid was honking and going nuts it was so funny.lol
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb170/nasty1-69/mymotor013.jpg