PDA

View Full Version : Low life thieves

Steves LX
08-10-2007, 11:34 AM
Pulled into work today and walk into the office and some of my guys are ready to fight because of some tools missing off of one of the work trucks. One crew was accusing another crew of taking their stuff off their truck. Well just as I break them up a couple other guys come in from the yard and say their truck has been cleaned out. So after checking all the trucks out they hit 4 of our trucks up for about $10,000.00 in equipment. They took everything from power tools, gas tools(4 Stihl cut off saws) to simple hand tools. Sure they wont ever be caught but what pieces of shit these people are.

bobtsgt
08-10-2007, 11:42 AM
damn that sucks big time. hopefully the company will replace everything taken. I had some POS walk right into our warehouse and steal both my boxes, then turned around to sell them to the guy across the street. The guy across the street saw my company sticker on it, question the guy and he took off. Some people just don't care and thats why we should run the over with work trucks :D

DeckerEnt
08-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Run em over real slow. Austin powers and the steamroller comes to mind.
Keith

firestang70
08-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Steve I can sell you some equipment. CHEAP! j/k brother that sucks. People can't respect others property. Do you guys have any cameras around the building, or any neighboring company have any. Hopefully you guys can catch the low rents. Also didyou have any recent employees leave on bad terms? Hope it all works out man.

venomous_svt
08-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Run em over real slow. Austin powers and the steamroller comes to mind.
Keith

Decker is a ruthless mofo....Im voting him official punisher of the stangbangerz:bigthumb