PDA

View Full Version : Stangbangerz Owns KC!!!!

NXcoupe
08-11-2007, 03:37 AM
That's right! We showed em! Best time I have ever had, and I can't even describe the elation I had when they announced that the mustang had won the 4th race. So many of us worked so hard on this car, but as I said through the whole thing, we didn't come to lose! Good job Mighty Matt Johnson on the driving! Awesome to the stangbangerz on the track, we were an unstoppable team! Can't wait till Feb!

ibstrokin
08-11-2007, 03:48 AM
Obviously, I'm not the only one still psyched. I agree, the most fun I've ever had drag racing. Powerfest is a close second.

cstreu1026
08-11-2007, 07:22 AM
February? Damn do I have to wait that long to see it on TV? :D

Holly
08-11-2007, 11:36 AM
That's right! We showed em! Best time I have ever had, and I can't even describe the elation I had when they announced that the mustang had won the 4th race.

You aren't kidding, I don't think I have ever had THAT feeling in my life. ELATION! We were so pumped, we were jumping around, screaming, and quite a few tears were shed too. I hope my mascara didn't run. :lol:

I love you Vinny, I'm so happy you brought this great group of people together. They did this for you baby! (okay, so I think he still reads the board).

5.0calypso93lx
08-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Thats so good to hear guys!! Congratulations!!

juiced347
08-11-2007, 11:56 AM
congrats wish i couldve helped on it but all the work that was being done was to close to my gfs due date again congrats on the big accomplishment

aangel
08-11-2007, 12:15 PM
You aren't kidding, I don't think I have ever had THAT feeling in my life. ELATION! We were so pumped, we were jumping around, screaming, and quite a few tears were shed too. I hope my mascara didn't run. :lol:

I love you Vinny, I'm so happy you brought this great group of people together. They did this for you baby! (okay, so I think he still reads the board).

I KNEW you guys would win!

Man, I have goose bumps!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxxx5oh
08-11-2007, 12:20 PM
holy hell! that is sweet!! so do you really get to keep the other car? maybe it should be raffled off...LOL

Timido
08-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Both Cars are going home with us. They will both be sold!

MrsAPE
08-11-2007, 03:03 PM
im sure what we felt here at home after hearing we won was nothing close to what you guys felt being there. and we had chills big time!! congrats again guys!!

Holly
08-11-2007, 03:09 PM
im sure what we felt here at home after hearing we won was nothing close to what you guys felt being there. and we had chills big time!! congrats again guys!!

You can't even imagine Kim, it was the best feeling in the world, that we are still feeling today........ ;)

MrsAPE
08-11-2007, 03:14 PM
You can't even imagine Kim, it was the best feeling in the world, that we are still feeling today........ ;)

i'm sure you'll be feeling that for a long time!!
you know alan and i's first thoughts were of you.
*hugs* holly!!

plated
08-11-2007, 06:34 PM
That's right! We showed em! Best time I have ever had, and I can't even describe the elation I had when they announced that the mustang had won the 4th race. So many of us worked so hard on this car, but as I said through the whole thing, we didn't come to lose! Good job Mighty Matt Johnson on the driving! Awesome to the stangbangerz on the track, we were an unstoppable team! Can't wait till Feb!
with out a doubt,an experiance i will never forget.the best race i have ever been a part of,and the best bunch people to.mike you did build one reliable hp making chevy breaking win taking motor:D all those yrs you been doing this really showed lastnight,i was just in awww with how everything went.the best race ever.. i had a puckin blast and would do it again anytime.well if i had a crew like us again to help out :bigthumb
vinny's looking down smiling like a proud daddy:angel:

NXcoupe
08-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Chris, I had a great time working with you and all the other guys. I think we all got to know each other a lot better, and we all really clicked as a team. Thanks for the props on the engine. I did everything and anything I could to ensure that car was a winner.
Can't wait to talk to you more about making my r/s car stand out. :sbowns: