PDA

View Full Version : The Keezers (Kyle, Lisa and Kit!)

Holly
08-12-2007, 04:19 AM
THANKS SO MUCH for letting us crash at your house. I had a great time getting to know Kit, I already miss my little buddy.

I'm not going to post the details, I'll let Kevin exaggerate them for you all. :D We had a blast, got to know my way around KC pretty good in the rental (shut up Amy). So I got lost a few times, but now I'm sitting here in my house, safe and sound, after one of the best weekends ever!

Thanks for taking us to that yummy barbecue place too! I appreciate you guys opening your home to us and making us feel SO welcome.

Kevin, Amy, Jaylynn, and Tim, have a safe trip home tomorrow! At least it's a little cooler here, you have that to look forward to the closer you get to home.

VuNiT3
08-12-2007, 04:25 AM
Thank you guys so much for having us out at your home this weekend! I couldn't have asked for a better time. Tell Kit, the "Brown Girl" says hi:lol:

PonymanfiveO
08-12-2007, 04:32 AM
Thanks guys.

it was the perfect weekend....well, sept for the heat.

NXcoupe
08-12-2007, 10:40 AM
yeah, the heat! Thanks to Kyle and family for all the help and support, and a place for the 5 of us to make our 'list'. The biggest thanks for Kyle for hooking us up with supertune performance so we could get the distributor and a place to work. It wasn't one thing that got us the win, it was a bunch of little stuff that all came together. Kyle you rock man. Thanks!

Jaylynn
08-12-2007, 11:23 AM
THANK YOU VERY Much from us too!.....You guys made us feel so welcome!! We also had fun getting to meet some of the local mustang guys last night at Cheeseburger in Paradise (only... no fox-body in sight). Kit was a blast - I will miss the hugs... Hope you enjoy a nice, quiet Sunday!

gottaluvastang2
08-12-2007, 03:06 PM
It was our sincerest pleasure to open our home to all of you. We are so proud to have had this event in KC so that we could share it with our KC-Mustangs friends as well as our local performance shop, SuperTune. Words can't express how thrilled we are that we could be a part of such a special weekend.

It was such an awesome tribute to Vinny. You ALL should feel so proud of yourselves! He's still teaching us in his legacy, isn't he? He has made a profound impact on so many, that's quite evident!:)

For me personally, nothing can replace the joy that I had seeing Holly's smile as well as her tears as she came over to the side of the track after the victory! You deserve this girl!:angel:

For Kit, he was just thrilled to hang out with his Dedpedal family and new Mustang buddies including "Brown Girl". Thanks to everyone for putting up with him and for making this a memorable time for him as well!:bigthumb

As always, when we spend time with you it's like being "home" with old pals that we've known a lifetime.;)

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for spending your stay with us...the door's always open.............well...unless Kit locks it:lol:

Looking forward to coming out for the PINKS airing party! Talk about a good time! This :chicken: is not going to miss that one!

Post pix and we'll do the same!
Lisa

dedpedal
08-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Definatly a big thanks from Amy and myself. Im having a hard time getting my thoughts and emotions under control. Ill get things in order and get a thread started about the trip for everyone.
Thanks again Kyle, Lisa and Kit.

gottaluvastang2
08-12-2007, 11:12 PM
We can't WAIT to see your thread Kev! Your perspective ALWAYS fascinates us. We're having a hard time coming down from this one too! It makes all else seem trivial.....

Remember, you're always welcome at our house. We'll always share our burnt bread and cable tv with ya:lol:

FMGT1999
08-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Wow... Where do I start, you all know you're more than welcome and that you always have a home with us. You’re our family and Lisa and I as well as Kit are already missing you all.

Kit started crying because he was missing you all and we had to talk to him about going out there in February for the show, so he was happy to hear that. It's funny to see how you all touched his heart so much and how he wants to be with you all. He was really upset to go to his room and not see his Aunt Holly there so that he could play with her, then he was looking for Timido and Jaylynn up there and then came running down the stairs looking for his Uncle Kevin and Aunt Amy and then he started with "Where’s Mad Matt and 'brown girl'?". It almost started to get me upset as well because having you all here means so much to us all. Matt your mom is awesome, what a great lady and wonderful mother she loves you like any mother loves her son and she is so so proud of you brother, it's awesome!

I am just so happy that you all (everyone that made it out) now have a good memory of Kansas City. It was great to see some of the faces I have gotten to know over the years and even better to get to meet some of you all that I have always heard so much about. I look forward to the next time I am out that way to seeing you all again.

Kelly you’re a great person and I am glad to call you a friend, if there is ever anything I can do from out there please just ask.

Mike Bell dude you’re the man, It always puts a smile on my face to see you, to the other guys you all rock and I know Vinny is so proud of us all for taking care of his family and keeping him in mind for this whole event.

I know that the Lord and Vinny where there pushing the Mustang up on the top end to make sure it won, I have no doubt about. I also know that it had to be some of Vinny’s work to put the PINKS race in KC, as he always told me that one day he was going to bring Holly out here for a race and this was his time to do it, so I know Vinny was there with us at the track to cheer us on and was so pleased with all of the hard work that went into getting the car there and with Mad Matt Johnson mad driving skills.

Any ways we love you all and look forward to seeing you soon,
Kyle, Lisa and Kit.

Timido
08-12-2007, 11:19 PM
I just walked in the door and Jaylynn should be here in a minute with the Pups. It was a great weekend and it was even better that we got to share it with your family.

PonymanfiveO
08-13-2007, 07:16 AM
did anyone get a stack of Kansas City Star papers?????

Holly
08-13-2007, 08:41 AM
did anyone get a stack of Kansas City Star papers?????

Kevin grabbed me 5, but I need those for my family. I bet we could get some shipped to us, let me look into that today. ;)

ibstrokin
08-13-2007, 08:47 AM
Kevin grabbed me 5, but I need those for my family. I bet we could get some shipped to us, let me look into that today. ;)

Put me down for 5 issues.

VuNiT3
08-13-2007, 09:34 AM
If we can get some shipped, I would LOVE to have a copy!!!

Jaylynn
08-13-2007, 12:27 PM
We have a couple too - maybe Kyle & Lisa can find a store which hasn't sent their un-bought newspapers from Sunday back to the distributor.

Otherwise - the article is all on one page so some color photocopies might just turn out great!

Amylace
08-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Dont follow Holly........ LOL
Wow what a great weekend. I had I blast. I havent been that excited in a long time. Thanks to Kyle Lisa and my lil buddie for making it a enjoyable stay. I miss Kit, he is such a great lil guy. Glad you found his hat Lisa. LOL
Thanks to Timdo for turning Holly into a mad tourist driver. Ya crazy asses. Holly has mad driving skills now. Fk'em they will move. LOL If your ever ona road trip Follow Holly she knows how to get thru traffic lights. No problem. lol
You guys are the best group of people, I'm glad I've gotton to know all of you, and I'm a happier person for it. I love you guys:tongue2: Thanks "Special Vinny" Peace out
I KNEW WE WAS GONNA WIN

FMGT1999
08-14-2007, 01:43 AM
I am also glad that you all are in our lives as well... Life wouldn't be the same without you all.

Kyle

Holly
08-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Dont follow Holly........ LOL

Thanks to Timdo for turning Holly into a mad tourist driver. Ya crazy asses. Holly has mad driving skills now. Fk'em they will move. LOL If your ever ona road trip Follow Holly she knows how to get thru traffic lights. No problem. lol
Thanks "Special Vinny" Peace out
I KNEW WE WAS GONNA WIN

Okay, so I got lost a time or two. :flipoff: As far as the crazy driving, I blame Timido for that, he was a back seat driver! :lol: Hey, I returned the rental without a scratch on it, so it's all good.

Yes I ran a light or two. Yes, I made several illegal u-turns. What do you expect from a damn tourist. :tongue2:

"Special Vinny" :D - Amy made that name up for him, she got it from Crank Yankers.

gottaluvastang2
08-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Hey Friends,
I have five copies of Sunday's sports section with from the KC Star.........hope that helps!

Peace from Lis'

Timido
08-15-2007, 07:04 PM
Me crazy driver? Nope must have been someone else.

PonymanfiveO
08-15-2007, 07:04 PM
I'll give ya $20 for one!

Timido
08-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Sold!

No really I have one for you

gottaluvastang2
08-15-2007, 07:41 PM
DAMMIT TIMIDO............I almost had $20 toward Kitster's college fund...........what weeeeeeeeeeere you thinking?

LOL.......Holly, pm me your addy and I'll mail them to you to split up, mmmmkay?

Amylace
08-15-2007, 11:10 PM
Two things ima live by 1.Dont follow Holly 2.Dont have Timido as a navagator. If I do I need more meds. LMAO Im kidding guys it was a adventure. :confused2

FMGT1999
08-16-2007, 01:50 PM
I am sure Kevin will post a great story from the whole driving experience while in KC... :lol:

Kyle

PS: Timido, I know you're a good driver... I watch you show holly how to hang u-turns at 45mph thru traffic and red lights... :bigthumb

J/K

Timido
08-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Rubbing-s racing Right

89notch
08-16-2007, 08:52 PM
I just saw this thread. Thanks for everything

FMGT1999
08-17-2007, 12:35 AM
Ah Kelly thank you man, I had a great time and I look forward to seeing you and the guys here in a couple more months (When the Pinks show airs) and we come out that way.

Kyle